Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi (16395 Views)

8 Persons Travelling For Abubakar Sodangi's Daughter’s Wedding Die In Accident / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by chris31(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Make i hear say them no go beat person that will ever think of voting him on that day
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by frankdoz22: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
I will always vote for Biafra on our forth coming referendum! Nigeria is a lugardian contraption!
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by nku5: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin Igbo votes na Buhari mumu button. Failure like him

Unless he sponsors a referendum bill at the National Assembly
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by Henri8: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Mylove55:
Will they remain a loser?.
Is now left for the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra to decide.

Smh
Small children everywhere.
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by searchlight: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Mylove55:
we accepted the loser tag. enjoy you 97% and 97% killing up north. we don't want to share from your calamity. buhari till all the middle belters cease to exist lolsss

1 Like

Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by searchlight: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2018
uridadole:

If you are thinking rightly you will notice that opposition is at the killing and the best for the ibos is to support buhari.
pls who was at the killing in 2014 when you should have supported GEJ but decided to identify whit a proven terrorist. sorry that I responded to you, you aren't worth my comment
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by searchlight: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2018
keneck1:
Wailing continues no substance,that is your opinion though,but come 2019 Buhari will garner at least 30% of the vote of Ndigbo your wailing and crying cannot stop that,hate filled frustrated pathetic soul.Buhari till 2023.
wailers are in plateau practicing last time I checked and as for buhari reelection may he remain Nigerian president till no place is called middle belt. as if I care about how long the terrorist govern The zoo.
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by zudozz: 2:02am On Jun 28, 2018
go to ur village say this..usiless man!!
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by OlaPhils(m): 3:59am On Jun 28, 2018
I wonder which south east he was talking about, if it were the same south east i use to know,
i am so sorry, they will still never vote for Buhari
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by OlaPhils(m): 4:13am On Jun 28, 2018
massinola:
Can't these people just do without mentioning Igbos? Tufiakwa

Bros why would they stop when they knew, they can't do without Igbos.
They are jealous of Igbo's achievement, and will continue to feel jealous.

Check on those who hate Igbo, you will discover, there is nothing for them
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by jacoik(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2018
dadavivo:
Buhari should call this fool to order, this is hate speech.

Useless aboki
lokxxxxxxxx what is hate speach. U no well ooooo
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by Amumaigwe: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Mylove55:

But the ones unfortunately decided by the sophisticated morons in 2015 confirmed them as eternal sore losers.
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by shugacain: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2018
How much is made in China thunder ?
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by ladychioma: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2018
That senator must be insane . you mean after all these killing of human beings like cow. That means killing will continue if Igbos are to support Buhari. Enough of blood shed. Igbos vote Buhari out or the blood of innocent Nigerians killed Wii be upon anyone that will vote for president Buhari come 2019
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by CioAngels(f): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Senator Abubakar Sodangi, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has said he is confident that the South- East will region will vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Sodangi, a three-term senator who represented Nassarawa West from 1999 to 2011 in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT said though the region did not vote for Buhari in the 2015 presidential election, they will do so now because the president has done a lot for them in the last three years.

He also advised the South East to join APC which according to him is the winning team rather than remaining in the opposition.
“I believe the South- East will go with Buhari in 2019 because there have been lots of changes since 2015. Buhari has come to demonstrate that he is not the leader of the APC or only those who elected him, he is the president of the whole country even in the South East”.

“What matters to him is delivery of dividends of democracy and creating peace and tranquility. That is what he is advocating in all the lands, especially in the South East”.

“I want to believe that South East will join other regions that will go with President Buhari. It is always good to join the winning team than to be a loser and to be in the opposition” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/igbos-will-declare-support-for-buhari-in-2019-senator-sodangi/

Senator Sodangi, are you seriously mocking the president or you are making a sincere statement?
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by Rhea(f): 3:49am On Jun 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Senator Abubakar Sodangi, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), has said he is confident that the South- East will region will vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Sodangi, a three-term senator who represented Nassarawa West from 1999 to 2011 in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT said though the region did not vote for Buhari in the 2015 presidential election, they will do so now because the president has done a lot for them in the last three years.

He also advised the South East to join APC which according to him is the winning team rather than remaining in the opposition.
“I believe the South- East will go with Buhari in 2019 because there have been lots of changes since 2015. Buhari has come to demonstrate that he is not the leader of the APC or only those who elected him, he is the president of the whole country even in the South East”.

“What matters to him is delivery of dividends of democracy and creating peace and tranquility. That is what he is advocating in all the lands, especially in the South East”.

“I want to believe that South East will join other regions that will go with President Buhari. It is always good to join the winning team than to be a loser and to be in the opposition” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/igbos-will-declare-support-for-buhari-in-2019-senator-sodangi/

As fallacious as this Abubakar Sodangi may sound, he is absolutely correct. The Igbos are the swing vote ethnic group in Nigeria. Dangle a few pennies, and their so-called leaders will line up and deliver the souls of their umunna and ikwunne for appointments and contracts. The likes of Orji Uzor Kalu, Arthur Eze, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas the cockroach grin cheesy and Chris Ngige have already lined up since 2015 to deliver Igbo votes to Buhari in 2019. This is the reality. Unless the Igbos disown these truants and so called elders and get their acts together, every other ethnic group will mobilize and forge a front and then use the Igbos to complete the numbers. It should not be so for one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. No hard feelings here. Just saying.
Re: Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi by PureMe01: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2018
Rhea:

As fallacious as this Abubakar Sodangi may sound, he is absolutely correct. The Igbos are the swing vote ethnic group in Nigeria. Dangle a few pennies, and their so-called leaders will line up and deliver the souls of their umunna and ikwunne for appointments and contracts. The likes of Orji Uzor Kalu, Arthur Eze, Ogbonnaya Onu, Rochas the cockroach grin cheesy and Chris Ngige have already lined up since 2015 to deliver Igbo votes to Buhari in 2019. This is the reality. Unless the Igbos disown these truants and so called elders and get their acts together, every other ethnic group will mobilize and forge a front and then use the Igbos to complete the numbers. It should not be so for one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria. No hard feelings here. Just saying.
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: Why FG Can’t Continue Fuel Subsidy / G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / Nigeria's Participation In the COP For The Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.