Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. (824 Views)

In My Next World, I Still Want To Be Intersex / In My Next World What I Will Do / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by daryoor(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Before the next world cup.

I would have #gotten my visa

I will be married

I will have a kid or kids ( i fit born twins na)

I would have my own business

I will be closer to God

E.tc

For those in uni, u must not watch another world cup before u graduate o cheesy

Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
NASS as Senate President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by superlanny(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
stupid question!!!
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Not a must to comment.

superlanny:
stupid question!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by superlanny(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
madridguy:
Not a must to comment.

but the question stupid na
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by madridguy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
The question is just for fun.

superlanny:
but the question stupid na
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by superlanny(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
madridguy:
The question is just for fun.

ok bro, didnt mean to offend you tho.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by madridguy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
One love.

superlanny:
ok bro, didnt mean to offend you tho.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by saintkeppy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
I should be in Qatar workin'with the one Oil majors as a Professional while watchin'the World Cup Live in the Stadium with my.....you what I mean cool
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by boiz2men(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
daryoor:
Before the next world cup.

I would have #gotten my visa

I will be married

I will have a kid or kids ( i fit born twins na)

I would have my own business

I will be closer to God

E.tc

For those in uni, u must not watch another world cup before u graduate o cheesy

I watched 2 world cups in school. 3 nations cup...

I didn't spill..

I graduated at the right time.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by IamPlato(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2018

I Would Be In Europe Then

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by HeWrites(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Would be have gotten my visa

Would be about to be a graduate in SK

Would/Might have got someone pregnant (if you know you know)
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by baggy4luv(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Canada
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
I should have a son maybe 1
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by harry2sexy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Recovering from a civil war

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by Richnero(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Would be in Australia by then.
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by HouseOfWine: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Obviously in UAE

Going to all the venues aimlessly but ecstaticly supporting 9ja but still realize we are Sub-Saharan Africans where we believe we need to play defensive to win worldcup..

Actually I would be more interested in the country famous landscapes, the air conditioned Stadiums and oh yeah my plug Vinjay who gon supply that Ethanol to me...
Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:35am On Jun 28, 2018
IamPlato:

I Would Be In Europe Then

cool

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by Skepticus: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
God go help all of una grin grin

Even OP don dismiss

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself When Its The Next World Cup. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
I should be in Luxembourg/Italy/Australia/Canada/US/ grin grin

I should be married and given birth 2 a.twins wink shocked grin

*spacebooked*

(1) (Reply)

The Best Kisses And Their Meanings / For All Guys!! See How To Approach Any Lady In Public And Win Her Heart / Who Comes First in a Mans life..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.