Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? (753 Views)

Nigerians Should Vote Who They Like From Whichever Party - Buhari / PMB And Infrastructure. This Is Bonny-bodo Project In Rivers State / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by kcmichael: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pls who is an alternative to pmb.
Atiku??
Lamido
Sowore??
Dankwando
Markafi

Hmmm.all these folks pmb will defeat them all even in their wife p'ussy����������

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
kcmichael:
Atiku??
Lamido
Sowore??
Dankwando
Markafi

Hmmm.all these folks pmb will defeat them all even in their wife p'ussy����������
chai

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
In a free and fair election, Buhari cannot even defeat you, my dear OP..

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by BabaRamota1980: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Vote RESTRUCTURING in

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by seanfer(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
I am not PDP or APC but I can say will confidence and heavy heart that non of the names Mentioned can defeat Buhari in their zones.... It’s a pity that we don’t have a good alternative to PMB...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by redsun(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2018
Soworo is.more crediblein rational perspective the rest of them. The only thing that can change Nigeria is when rational people come on board the leadership scene and start doing things rationally and constructively. When the society start applying common sense in everyday mundane actions, instead of the unimaginable crudeness and irresponsibility that are the order of the day on today's Nigeria. It is almost like a society that is devoid of basic intelligence in anyway whatsoever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Makarfi will defeat Buhari landslide

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by SalamRushdie: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2018
UP even your Dog will beat Buhari in a free and fair election

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by stonemasonn: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Too bad Buhari is now politically invincible. PDP under Wike and Secondus don't have what it takes.

The first thing I expected Secondus to do on assuming the office of PDP chairman is to initiate reconciliation between Atiku and Obasanjo, bring Obasanjo's coalition on-board after the reconciliation, bring Afenifere and Ohaeneze on-board too, convince IPOB and MASSOB to join the crew, pull heavy weights like Kwankwasor, Lamido, Dankwambo, Makarfe, Sowore together, have talks with Northern Anti-Buharists, Discuss a possibility of a temporary merger with other parties and give it a new name with a catchy motto/slogan, start playing serious opposition politics with constant criticism of the presidency, create a propaganda machine.

No Time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by Borderless: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2018
kcmichael:
Atiku??
Lamido
Sowore??
Dankwando
Markafi

It is not in any individual's capacity to decide or be able to win elections, it is ONLY within the capacity of the electorate.

Don't be fooled, every human has not just an alternative but alternatives!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by OurworkComNg1: 5:59am On Jun 28, 2018
will sowore or Donald duke or durotoye see this your post and still be encouraged to continue??

you have chosen buhari already, there's no need for 2019 election then.

nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Makarfi will defeat Buhari landslide

grin grin

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by Ziggylady(f): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2018
Abeg APC zombies,vote the killer herdsman you have been programmed for and stop asking foolish questions...

Countless people have indicated interested,so far they are better than buhari in every way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Vote Out PMB And Vote Who In?????? by speedyGonzales: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2018
I WANT THAT RESTRUCTURING SO NA ATIKU BE THE PERSON WEY ME I DEY LEAN, IF ANOTHER PERSON COME WEY BETTER THEN I GO SWITCH

And anybody else is better than the buhari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki/wike Vs Buhari/okorocha Who Will Win? / This Will Cause "Cifia" Pain For Wailers & Children Of Hate / Breaking: Akwa Ibom Govt Rename Akpabio’s Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.