Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

HIV Status Is Indeterminate - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Status Is Indeterminate (38626 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by BlindAngel: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
toysleek:

This your hypothesis na wawu..I have seen many clients that have been on ART for more than 20years in my facility and they are as fit as a fiddle..Consistent use of ART makes you virally suppressed.It is when you default on your drug usage that you start having problems.It is better not to start than default.

Hello madam, is the early symptoms of him true? Or just a myth?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

HIV is a scam.

It doesn't kill anyone. It's just a passenger virus.

what kills is the toxic anti cancer drugs used to treat HIV.
niaja is really a zoo, so we still have guys like this in this country kia I weep

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Henon: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
I know exactly how you feel. In my case, I took the test a day before public holiday and the day after that was weekend, before Monday hospital went strike. Guys, come see thinking. I nearly developed High Blood pressure be they resumed.

I just visit another Lab. It could be their fault.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
paduaultimate:
so what do you have in the case of buhari?
We will vote him out, come 2019. What about you?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by yassinattah(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin congratulations boy you are CD4 receptor deficient,meaning you cannot contact the HIV virus
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
toysleek:

This your hypothesis na wawu..I have seen many clients that have been on ART for more than 20years in my facility and they are as fit as a fiddle..Consistent use of ART makes you virally suppressed.It is when you default on your drug usage that you start having problems.It is better not to start than default.

1998 - 2018.

stop blatantly lying to ur self.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Almunjid:

This is serious! have u tried injecting ur self with the blood of an HIV positive patient and confirm it ur self ?. Lol. All I know is that HIV kills

""All I know is that HIV kills""

All u know is what they told u while u were growing up.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
osazsky:
niaja is really a zoo, so we still have guys like this in this country kia I weep

Tell that to Kary Mullis, The Man that invented hiv testing. He outrightly labelled HIV causing AIDS a pure scam.

Fooooooool ur self.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by frozen70(f): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

If you are sure you have never slept with a woman, you don't need to panic.
GO to a well recognised and registered lab for another test on HIV.
Get your self relaxed pls
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by cooltola(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
BlindAngel:

Bro should i be worried if i had sleep with more than 600 oloshos, but always on condom??

No as long the condemn dont break then u are good from hiv virus. Condemn does not protect from other std just beware
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by newslifeop: 1:22am On Jun 29, 2018
hmm
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Almunjid(m): 2:21am On Jun 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""All I know is that HIV kills""

All u know is what they told u while u were growing up.
I like what u r doing, u r giving ur self hope, You sure say u no get the virus? Lol
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by showafrica(m): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2018
obinnand:
I visited a medical laboratory for culture test. When I came back to collect the result. They collected another of my blood sample saying that they want to be sure, that I should please come the next day. The following day I returned they also colleted my blood sample saying that they want to be very sure. When I finally got the result it states that my HIV status is indeterminate. They advice me to come back in 3 months time for another test. This thing happened about 3 days ago since then I have not been myself. I need advice and I have never slept with a woman. Please medical laboratory scientists in the lab help me. My blood group is O.

Bro, if you never sleep with woman before which I doubt, just go and sleep, you no get any HIV. Forget anybody telling you you can get HIV by barber or blablabla... The chances are very slim 1/100. Better still go another lab
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by 23Tunde45(m): 3:55am On Jun 29, 2018
obinnand:

You probably took an HIV test because you plan on travelling out of the country and the embassy asked you too. If that is the case, no need to fear.

So long as you haven’t had sex before and you do not share sharp objects with other people, you probably are not infected. You just have anxiety problems.

As for the clinic, they either have faulty equipment or they just want to chop your money. I have experienced this before; the clinic said my first test was indeterminate and I paid for it. The second test was more expensive because they claimed that they would do some new kind of tests and send it to South Africa but they didn’t. For the third test, I paid again and they sent the result to France this time and it was successful. This is was one of the clinics recommended by the embassy.

So, the probability that you have HIV is very low except if you inherited it from a parent.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Motolank: 5:16am On Jun 29, 2018
obinnand:
that is negative. They might be having tech problem whem they asked you to keep coming back
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Starke(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2018
You never sleep with woman, man nko? Asin are yhu gay? Also did yhu have malaria immediately before the test? Because some HIV test types cannot differentiate antigens created by HIV and Malaria.

Bottom line, wait a few weeks or preferably 3 months and retake the test.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Desdola(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
You haven't slept with a woman and you are so bothered about this?

Chill first. qui sera sera.

There are many other ways of contracting the disease other than sleeping with a woman
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by BlindAngel: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2018
cooltola:

No as long the condemn dont break then u are good from hiv virus. Condemn does not protect from other std just beware

Tanks bro, but the condom has broken on about 9 different occasions, 7 of which was last year i checked my diary then i saw that the last one was 5months ago, so i went for hiv text which came back negative, the two recent ones i have had is this year, which the last one isn't up to 3 months, although i don't really intends going for an hiv text but it's still choking me up, most expecially the two skin to skin mouth actions i have received from prostitutes this year and the two exposures in which condom bursted but thought dint lasted up to a minute before i noticed.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Mrlouis: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2018
musicwriter:

There's no contradiction there. Its a condition where certain cells are depleted but it does not necessarily lead to AIDS. According to research (see given documentary), most of the cases where HIV led to AIDS were found to be homosexuals, smokers, or people injecting drugs intravenously.
You really do need a mental examination test
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by mmb(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2018
fairfora:
We will vote him out, come 2019. What about you?
it seems some wailers will come suicide in 2019 when Buhari wins second term.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by salt1: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2018
BlindAngel:

The once battling it, are they feeling sick?

Yes.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by coralz: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Go to another laboratory with experienced hands.

Some of this many so called labs this days are something else.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Almunjid:

I like what u r doing, u r giving ur self hope, You sure say u no get the virus? Lol
If I have been living with the virus since 2009 without taking the retroviral for 9 years n yet am 100% healthy, I've not suffered even from malaria since 2013.....Would that convince u that the whole HIV causes AIDS charade is farce?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by toysleek(f): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

1998 - 2018.

stop blatantly lying to ur self.
No need arguing with you..
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by toysleek(f): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlindAngel:

Hello madam, is the early symptoms of him true? Or just a myth?
What early symptoms?
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by toysleek(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If I have been living with the virus since 2009 without taking the retroviral for 9 years n yet am 100% healthy, I've not suffered even from malaria since 2013.....Would that convince u that the whole HIV causes AIDS charade is farce?
It's either you were wrongly diagnosed or you are still living in denial..People can live with the virus for even as long as 6-7years depending on their immunity.. The fact that you are consciously building your immunity can be a factor too. My advice to you is to go for a retest, if still positive, start taking your ART...I can't begin to imagine your viral load now

1 Like

Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by cooltola(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
BlindAngel:

Tanks bro, but the condom has broken on about 9 different occasions, 7 of which was last year i checked my diary then i saw that the last one was 5months ago, so i went for hiv text which came back negative, the two recent ones i have had is this year, which the last one isn't up to 3 months, although i don't really intends going for an hiv text but it's still choking me up, most expecially the two skin to skin mouth actions i have received from prostitutes this year and the two exposures in which condom bursted but thought dint lasted up to a minute before i noticed.

Mouth action is very low for hiv transmission .use a condom all the time, you will be okay. I was in your same shoe i recieved mouth action from prostitutes on several occasion. I was afraid too but thnk God i was hiv negative. In case u have ur condom break take this medication antihiv medication truvada immediately. It reduces hiv chances Please find a stable sexual partner, prostitute are too high of a risk.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by BlindAngel: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
toysleek:

What early symptoms?

The acute early symptoms that normally shown 2-4weeks after getting newly infected
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
toysleek:

It's either you were wrongly diagnosed or you are still living in denial..People can live with the virus for even as long as 6-7years depending on their immunity.. The fact that you are consciously building your immunity can be a factor too. My advice to you is to go for a retest, if still positive, start taking your ART...I can't begin to imagine your viral load now

People in the know aren't taking any drugs n they are as healthy as ever.

Only the gulible person can take those useless toxic drugs that have well documented deadly side effects that kills and has been killing.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Almunjid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don't believe all this. U r only confusing and deceiving ur yourself
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Almunjid:

I don't believe all this. U r only confusing and deceiving ur yourself

grin.
Tnx.
Re: HIV Status Is Indeterminate by Almunjid(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin. Tnx.
U r laughing. That shows that there is no truth in what u r saying. I knew it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.