Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,963 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 (3776 Views)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
The previous threads

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4447411/wife-finally-moved

2. https://www.nairaland.com/4457718/update-wife-finally-moved

Hello all the good people of naira land and family section, I am updating you all on my previous thread, about how my wife and I have refused to speak with each other, I have always been to call and work out things when situation gets bad, but this time, I have resolved never to. As for me, enough is enough. For the fact that we have still not communicated since these past months just for an issue as simple as that, and that we do not live in the same place, I think this is more than meets the eye. Probably this separation is all she wanted all these while to make her happy. What do you think guys?
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by sexy74(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
live your life, don't let her thoughts or what she does becloud you.
Occupy your mind and grow yourself in all you do.
it will be painful initial but trust me you will get over it and come out stronger.
Always remember this" never love a woman with all your hear, always keep the one you will use move on.

3 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Since your wife has grown so big that she can't say 'Sorry' when she's wrong, and since you've decided that enough is enough; the both of you should officially divorce and leave us alone.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
3 threads yet you're saying enough is enough, you obviously still love your woman but ego no gree you. Madam sef carry shoulder pad. You people should go your separate ways let us all breathe some fresh air! Everybody go dey alright las las! smiley

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by coolcatty: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nawaoh

So you never get babe by now??

See this man...you are seriously dulling walahi...you are even lucky you have kids...so you did not lose on all sides....just get a lovely chic and move on...make sure you tell her the whole truth and nothing but the truth about your failed marriage (trust me the marriage is out) and live your life.

When your ex wife tire..she go reach out to you for divorce....life is once..live it well oga.

yettymuse:
3 threads yet you're saying enough is enough, you obviously still love your woman but ego no gree you. Madam sef no wan succumb. You people should go your separate ways let's breathe some fresh air!

As in ehen...the guy is in love but miracles do happen sha...i know a couple with 2kids that separated for 2 years plus all because of excess pride from both families..infact the brideprice was returned sef...the day they reconciled ehen...nobody knew.

stories had it that they met at a wedding,got talking without anybody's interference..from there they started nacking to the extent the woman started spending nights in her ex-husband house...nobody told the woman to pack her loads home..that was how they settled...and are living happily till date....so never say never.

11 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
sexy74:
it will be painful initial but trust me you will get over it and come out stronger.
Always remember this" never love a woman with all your hear, always keep the one you will use move on.
thanks for your time and advise
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
yettymuse:
3 threads yet you're saying enough is enough, you obviously still love your woman but ego no gree you. Madam sef carry shoulder pad. You people should go your separate ways let us all breathe some fresh air! Everybody go dey alright las las! smiley
It is just being patient.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
kapelvej:
It is just being patient.
Pele! It is understandable how difficult it is to move on. In a situation where you have exhausted all options and still proves abortive, your happiness and sanity should be priority. You both would be fine.

Separation might even mean FRESH AIR, an avenue for peace and total self absorption. Like the story coolcatty mentioned, there might still be a miraculous bliss after all. Don't stop being the best father to your kids as you forge ahead. I wish you all the Best.

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=yettymuse post=68911505]Pele! It is understandable how difficult it is to move on. In a situation where you have exhausted all options and still proves abortive, your happiness and sanity should be priority. You both would be fine.

Separation might even mean FRESH AIR, an avenue for peace and total self absorption. Like the story coolcatty mentioned, there might still be a miraculous bliss after all. Don't stop being the best father to your kids as you forge ahead. I wish you all the Best. [/quote Thank you so much.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
sexy74:
I understand your point, but is is not reallywrong go love someone truely, it is just that people abuse it

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by anath(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
kapelvej:
I understand your point, but is is not reallywrong go love someone truely, it is just that people abuse it
Bros bros don’t love those that don’t love u. U can’t do more than what u hav done before, pls forget her. No one worth more than u. Infact u were living better before u met her likewise u will also live better if she is not existing on earth. U v lost huge number of love ones and still u are still happy let alone she is not dead she still alive, so ps forget her. Just assume she is not existing, hav fun and enjoy ur freedom. Enjoy the advantages of bachelorhood. Just hav fun, life sweet ooooooooo. No one , I mean no one worth killin ur pride even after trying ur best.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
anath:

Bros bros don’t love those that don’t let be u. U can’t do more than what u hav done before, pls forget her. No one worth more than u. Infact u were leaving better before u met her likewise u will also leave better if she is not existing on earth. U v lost huge number of love ones and still u are still happy let alone she is not dead she still alive, so ps forget her. Just assume she is not existing, hav fun and enjoy ur freedom. Enjoy the advantages of bachelorhood. Just hav fun, life sweet ooooooooo. No one , I mean no one worth killin ur pride even after trying ur best.
Thank you my brother. But some of the statement you wrote there are making worried. It appears you know me, because those things you mentioned are all true.especially this : YOU HAVE LOST HUGE NUMBER OF LOVED ONES. I sincerely do not want to be known, I don't like social media marital battle. I just want advice and move on with my life. Thank you so much for your time. Please if you know me, pm me

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by MARKone(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oga go and beg your wife to come back abi "forgive" you. Three treads because of one woman shows you still have a thing for her. If me as person really moves on, I detest making the other person a subject of topic.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by anath(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
kapelvej:
Thank you my brother. But some of the statement you wrote there are making worried. It appears you know me, because those things you mentioned are all true.especially this : YOU HAVE LOST HUGE NUMBER OF LOVED ONES. I sincerely do not want to be known, I don't like social media marital battle. I just want advice and move on with my life. Thank you so much for your time. Please if you know me, pm me

I v done that, or u should pls pm me. Don’t kill urself because of Another person daughter rather do so for ur mum’s daughter to some extent though. Guy, know ur worth...... Jst pm me I will appreciate this sir.

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
anath:

I v done that, or u should pls pm me. Don’t kill urself because of Another person daughter rather do so for ur mum’s daughter to some extent though. Guy, know ur worth...... Jst pm me I will appreciate this sir.
check your mail in 5 minutes
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by sexy74(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
kapelvej:
Talking from experience my brother , it's really bad loving someone and the person takes you for granted .
Do you have to suffer because you love someone?
Sincerely if anything you love hurts you, you better let it go.
Trust me you will always see someone that will adore you more than you expect.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
anath:

please this email, I could not open that one lisbonabdulahi@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by sisisioge: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Awwww...loving eyes never really see no matter how much otherwise one tells oneself. You clearly miss her. Pele. Biko send her divorce papers. Don't think of mending fences. She's been gone for too long. A loving heart wouldn't have been able to maintain the silence for this long. Let her go jare...forget her. If you two go back together, it's only a matter of time before you go asunder again. It is well...may God bless us with wonderful people.

The best way, they say, to get over someone is to get under another wink

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2018
sisisioge:
Awwww...loving eyes never really see no matter how much otherwise one tells oneself. You clearly miss her. Pele. Biko send her divorce papers. Don't think of mending fences. She's been gone for too long. A loving heart wouldn't have been able to maintain the silence for this long. Let her go jare...forget her. If you two go back together, it's only a matter of time before you go asunder again. It is well...may God bless us with wonderful people.

The best way, they say, to get over someone is to get under another wink
Thanks
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by coolcatty: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2018
kapelvej:

This message touch me nobi small.....i genuinely feel for you.

Its really sad...i know how you feel..been through this shiiit some years back..though with a girlfriend...your situation is precarious because this is supposed to be your wife....your partner...but she has clearly failed you...so many months without reaching out...upon the fact that you guys have kids together...i was in this kind of ego/pride malice issues in the early stages of my marriage...but my wife always reached out often using our child to draw me closer,even made a rooster for child visitation,always wanted me to visit her in her Father's house,we gist and all that and i'm sure your wife is not even half as educated,intelligent and highly placed career wise than my wife..women have pride but your wife's own is a rare mix of pride,ego and gross stupidity/silliness.

its hard but you need to get busy...focus on your job,education..get a another woman,a new car,apartment,do threesooomes etc...just do anything that will take your mind away from that woman..she clearly is not concerned and values her ego more than you.

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2018
coolcatty:

This message touch me nobi small.....i genuinely feel for you.

Its really sad...i know how you feel..been through this shiiit some years back..though with a girlfriend...your situation is precarious because this is supposed to be your wife....your partner...but she has clearly failed you...so many months without reaching out...upon the fact that you guys have kids together...i was in this kind of ego/pride malice issues in the early stages of my marriage...but my wife always reached out often using our child to draw me closer,even made a rooster for child visitation,always wanted me to visit her in her Father's house,we gist and all that and i'm sure your wife is not even half as educated,intelligent and highly placed career wise than my wife..women have pride but your wife's own is a rare mix of pride,ego and gross stupidity/silliness.

its hard but you need to get busy...focus on your job,education..get a another woman,a new car,apartment,do threesooomes etc...just do anything that will take your mind away from that woman..she clearly is not concerned and values her ego more than you.
grin grin three some grin grin grin, common be serious.Thanks for your concern anyways. I really appreciate
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by coolcatty: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2018
kapelvej:
grin grin three some grin grin grin, common be serious.Thanks for your concern anyways. I really appreciate

The aim is to be happy.

You seem like a nice quiet guy...thats your bane...werey guys will not even be here opening threads upon threads for a woman...a woman that has kids for you, someone that you are tied with for life...whats the worst that will happen??....she will marry another man..and so? do you think its that easy for her to remarry with that her attitude and pride plus kids??

Oga you are just giving yourself HBP for nothing...get a decent behaved and loose girlfriend (someone that will knack sense out of you) and start living like a bachelor again...just be paying child support...when she is tired she should go file for divorce by herself.

2 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2018
kapelvej:
The previous threads

1. https://www.nairaland.com/4447411/wife-finally-moved

2. https://www.nairaland.com/4457718/update-wife-finally-moved

Hello all the good people of naira land and family section, I am updating you all on my previous thread, about how my wife and I have refused to speak with each other, I have always been to call and work out things when situation gets bad, but this time, I have resolved never to. As for me, enough is enough. For the fact that we have still not communicated since these past months just for an issue as simple as that, and that we do not live in the same place, I think this is more than meets the eye. Probably this separation is all she wanted all these while to make her happy. What do you think guys?

I think you have issues man.Your ex needs to be careful and watch her back.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2018
orbitalgis:

grin grin
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by nanauju(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Awwwn u really love her. Just try and do fun stuffs that will help take your mind off her
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by nanauju(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
orbitalgis:

You think he has issues for loving his wife even though he loved the wrong person? You think this is some form of bf/gf childish talk of ur kind? U better swerve if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

I repeat this thread is not for babies like you

3 Likes

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
nanauju:

You think he has issues for loving his wife even though he loved the wrong person? You think this is some form of bf/gf childish talk of ur kind? U better swerve if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

I repeat this thread is not for babies like you
Oh my God, thank you for this reply. When I first read his response, I felt really bad, but later I laughed it off. Thank God we still have people like you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by Ganjafama(m): 3:51am On Jun 30, 2018
kapelvej:
Oh my God, thank you for this reply. When I first read his response, I felt really bad, but later I laughed it off. Thank God we still have people like you.
Dude if you still love your wife SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE and reconcile with her. At least for your children's sake. Just give her a call. Let her know know you still love her and want your familly back. Make that call now. You've wasted enough time. But if she's not interested in reconciling, simply take a walk.
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by kapelvej: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Ganjafama:
Dude if you still love your wife SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE and reconcile with her. At least for your children's sake. Just give her a call. Let her know know you still love her and want your familly back. Make that call now. You've wasted enough time. But if she's not interested in reconciling, simply take a walk.
Thanks Bro. But this is now more than an issueof pride, if you see my previous posts you will see that it has nothing to do with pride from. I have done this for all these years , this is the first time I decided to put a break. It is just too much
Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by divinelove(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Move on already and stop crying everyday about her

Weakling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Wife Finally Moved On ? Update 2 by id4sho(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
coolcatty:
Nawaoh

So you never get babe by now??

See this man...you are seriously dulling walahi...you are even lucky you have kids...so you did not lose on all sides....just get a lovely chic and move on...make sure you tell her the whole truth and nothing but the truth about your failed marriage (trust me the marriage is out) and live your life.

When your ex wife tire..she go reach out to you for divorce....life is once..live it well oga.

As in ehen...the guy is in love but miracles do happen sha...i know a couple with 2kids that separated for 2 years plus all because of excess pride from both families..infact the brideprice was returned sef...the day they reconciled ehen...nobody knew.

stories had it that they met at a wedding,got talking without anybody's interference..from there they started nacking to the extent the woman started spending nights in her ex-husband house...nobody told the woman to pack her loads home..that was how they settled...and are living happily till date....so never say never.
Once in love, Always in love. it baffles me when people get separated just because of pride . The wife might never find true Happiness again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of Your Parent Did The Parenting? / Middle Class And Upper Class Children / A Pest Brother! "looking For Words To Tell Him".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.