Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

"No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" (1028 Views)

If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by ChildOfDoom: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mumsi just got back and has been running her mouth as usual. "who finish the rice? Why did you not fetch water in the drums? So you did not wash the plates? You are useless. You know how much i suffered to train you......."

i just walked away from her presence to the verandah to avoid confronting her. She has come outside to continue. She better let me be before i do something i will regret later!

1 Like

Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by bodejohn(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Your moniker... shocked

1 Like

Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by ChildOfDoom: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Every one have their issues. She better not rub hers on my body. I'm busy thinking of my life and how to make money. It's not like i'm the most wayward boy in the universe. Some have killed their parents.

She caused her own problem. When she had plenty, she was always giving my father money. Now he has made her miserable by borrowing every where, she won't let us hear word with her psychological issues!

I can bet that what she spent on my training and to bail me out of trouble is not up to 10 percent of what my dad duped her of. She better stopped saying i turned her to her wretched state
Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by victorian(f): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oh Lord! cheesy

Na wa o!
Hmmmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by ITbomb(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by Ochiboy11: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
So you walked of of her.... You can lie!!! Lienus
Fulani Herdsmen captured training with Loaded Sophisticated Weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRyMHIaoQg
Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by Nedfed(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
What is the title please?
Do quick and finish your story bro, hope it does not have part 2?
Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Nedfed grin
Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by Lonestar124: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Are you for real?.....though they're many children like you outside and inside this furum

Reason why parents should be praying for their children.
Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by ChildOfDoom: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Lonestar124:
Are you for real?.....though they're many children like you outside and inside this furum

Reason why parents should be praying for their children.

did you read through the lines? I said she's provoking me to anger
Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by Booyakasha(f): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2018
When you are successful watch how her attitude will change completely.. She doesn't really love you, she's emotionally abusing you.. You have to be calm and don't resort to violence or exchange words.. Just endure this difficult stage.. I know it hurts seeing a person you love treating you this way.. you can't simply force knowledge into her head, she's ignorant and unfortunately, you can't change that.. fortunately, It'll all be over soon. You're an amazing person with a lot to achieve in your life, you'll do great in life just keep believing in yourself.. cheers and stay safe.
Re: "No One Should Provoke Me This Night!" by ChildOfDoom: 1:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Booyakasha:
When you are successful watch how her attitude will change completely.. She doesn't really love you, she's emotionally abusing you.. You have to be calm and don't resort to violence or exchange words.. Just endure this difficult stage.. I know it hurts seeing a person you love treating you this way.. you can't simply force knowledge into her head, she's ignorant and unfortunately, you can't change that.. fortunately, It'll all be over soon. You're an amazing person with a lot to achieve in your life, you'll do great in life just keep believing in yourself.. cheers and stay safe.
hmm... True talk. Only success can silence her

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Do That Make You Unlikeable / Asaba Hookups Only / Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.