Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike (1031 Views)

What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by enshi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
As for me as a guy I really don't like guys who sag

I also don't like guys who keep long hair like ladies and jerry curl their hair

Guys who pierce their ears are also a turn off..

The ones who use fave powder and necklaces are not too appealing to me too
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by Dannieln1: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Let the comments begin
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by youngest85(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
R
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by chris2face(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
I detest guys that sag I don't do that shit
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ladies don't like small dicck, but run when they see the big dicck.

1 Like

Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by enshi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Ladies don't like small dicck, but run when they see the big dicck.

Them dey wear dick ni??
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by geolabious(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Black Knuckles or Bleached face
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Boys that wear dirty and smelling boxers e.g yarimo angry
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
If you like sag your jeans like Lil Wayne, keep Pogba kind of hairstyle, wear one boxers for a week like Lateef, have brown teeth like Tinubu, or even have a 3inch dick like me cheesy grin, e no matter.

What matters is having big money in your bank account and never mention the word broke.

#Lil Jon's voice# Most of these b!tches ain't sh!t because they got no choice.

1 Like

Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by enshi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
iyke926:
If you like sag your jeans like Lil Wayne, keep Pogba kind of hairstyle, wear one boxers for a week like Lateef, have brown teeth like Tinubu, or even have a 3inch dick like me grin, e no matter.

What matters is having big money in your your bank account and never mention the word broke.

#Lil Jon's voice# B!tches ain't sh!t.

My woman ain't like that
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
enshi:

My woman ain't like that

You've got a good lady. Keep her tight.
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by sukhothai: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
enshi:

are you a gay??
Wetin concern you with you fellow guys looks..

you said ladies but you joined in the listing..
homo thug

1 Like

Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by enshi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
iyke926:

You've got a good lady. Keep her tight.

Thanks man
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by enshi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
sukhothai:
are you a gay??
Wetin concern you with you fellow guys looks..

you said ladies but you joined in the listing..
homo thug

Fowl
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by luvyaself95(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
enshi:

Them dey wear dick ni??
grin grin grin
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by Biglittlelois(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Third thread on same topic, the competition is real lol.
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by churchee: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
enshi:

In other words, you like me, I'm a turn on to you plus, I'm appealing.
Good to hear.
Re: Babes Pls Name One Or Two Things Guys Wear That You Dislike by enshi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
churchee:

In other words, you like me, I'm a turn on to you plus, I'm appealing.
Good to hear.

Oya na Holla me

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Girl In Ghana Is Looking For A Boyfriend / HUSTLE O. Tell Us One Reason Why Someone Needs To Hustle & Make It In This Life / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.