Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (3255 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2010
I was introduced to a very beautiful eloquetly speaking chick by a friend of mine last week and we got talking. She punctuated the discussion by picking her ringing phone, all of a sudden, she farted loudly. I really felt embarassed for her cos she felt so embarassed as well, i didn't talk about it though. We all must have had experiences like dat before, to or from a brand new friend. So share ur experiences with us if u dont mind.
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by 9ijaprince(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2010
smiley
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by 190: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2010
lol @fartin

i would like 2 see some nland babes around me farting! grin
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by SALady(f): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2010
Well I did the farting thing, and I didnt give a hoot about it. It was a date to an expo in his car. He was very irritating speaking english in some fake bourgeoisie accent and his bravado aura. By the way I know all about his background. It wasnt intentional but when I felt it coming I didnt put any effort in trying to control it or stop myself I just opened the pipe on him and cared less.

Other than that I am a well mannered chick  see the angel ring above my head kiss
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by dbigrod(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]omg grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by sirvick(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2010
i went to a date with a lady, in five star hotel, we both a good time together, the most embarassing thing came after we played some games their, on our way to go home, reaching at my car to open the door, my car key fell down just pick it up my foreign trouser just torn in front of the chick and the waiters, i was dead at mints
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by BeautfulB(f): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2010
I went to a date with a guy for the first time, we went out for a lunch, he's English was too poor, he bought fried rice and ice cream for me, I eat a little of it as usual, he got upset and said why am I wasting the food, I told him that am ok, this guy took the remaining food and ate them as if he hasn’t eaten for a week no remainate shocked shocked shocked, even the chicken he ate both the flesh bone, mehn i was embarrassed, so I walk out of the place. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by Africanqueen2(f): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2010
sirvick:

i went to a date with a lady, in five star hotel, we both a good time together, the most embarassing thing came after we played some games their, on our way to go home, reaching at my car to open the door,  my car key fell down just pick it up my foreign trouser just torn in front of the chick and the waiters, i was dead at mints
thats real funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how did she take it?
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by Africanqueen2(f): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2010
Beautful.B:

I went to a date with a guy for the first time, we went out for a lunch, he's English was too poor, he bought fried rice and ice cream for me, I eat a little of it as usual, he got upset and said why am I wasting the food, I told him that am ok, this guy took the remaining food and ate them as if he hasn’t eaten for a week no remainate shocked shocked shocked, even the chicken he ate both the flesh bone, mehn i was embarrassed, so I walk out of the place. shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh God this just made me remember when a guy took me out to mr. biggs. we got there and he sat right in front of the ac, he start watching the tv its was on african magic, then he started yelling "change the channel to cnn as if that was not enough he sad the reason he brought me here is cos of the ac shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked said he doesn't like those food mr. biggs and all the other resturant makes. it was so embarrassing i wanted to leave but he almost got down to his knees and he was talking at the top of his voice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed now ladies if u see this guy, he cute, and handsome, well dressed and groomed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. i never ever thought it will be like that. it was the most embarrassing moment of my entire life, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by jaybee3(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
Beautful.B:

Jeez, so what do we say about your english?

3 Likes

Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by googles: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
jay bee:

do you know the guy ? cheesy
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by jaybee3(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
I don't have to know him tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by kpolli(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
sirvick:

i went to a date with a lady, in five star hotel, we both a good time together, the most embarassing thing came after we played some games their, on our way to go home, reaching at my car to open the door, my car key fell down just pick it up my foreign trouser just torn in front of the chick and the waiters, i was dead at mints

u didnt need to tell us that part

Beautful.B:

I went on a date with a guy for the first time, we went out for[b] lunch[/b], he's English was too poor, he bought fried rice and ice cream for me, I ate[b][/b] a little of it as usual, he got upset and said why was I wasting the food, I told him that was ok, this guy took the remaining food and ate them as if he hadn’t eaten for a week no remnant shocked shocked shocked, even the chicken he ate both the flesh and the bone, mehn i was embarrassed, so I walked out of the place. shocked shocked shocked

n u say his english was poor, can we bliv u now
plus was it ur money, the guy didnt want his money to waste
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by KennyG6(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
jay bee:

ha ha ha Jaybee u harsh oooooo,
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by Africanqueen2(f): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2010
kpolli:

n u say his english was poor, can we bliv u now
plus was it your money, the guy didnt want his money to waste

OMG!!!!!! can't believe you said that
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by googles: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2010
jay bee:

I don't have to know him  tongue tongue tongue  grin grin grin grin

with the way you attacked the post. . . . omo i could bet my trust fund dat you were knew the guy in question  cheesy
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by kpolli(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2010
which of them?
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by dbigrod(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2010
[size=16pt]
jay bee:

wicked! grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by Creamish(f): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
mine was sum yrs back. . . was outside my gate with sum chicks (my neighbours) and we were stroking everyone who walked past us . . (u know how interesting gossips can be  grin ) . . some cute guys were strolling and they came towards our direction. . .I was lookinf fly wit ma short white skirt n white top (wetin de reign doz dayz) . . one of dem boyz was tryn to toast me. . .so i started walking backwards and giving him some hard-to-get moves/yarns . . dint know d gutter wasnt properly covered . . fell into d gutter. . wit d damp black water and all d colonies of mature algae! . . d laughter i heard above me was just terrible . .  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed

dint want to get out . .    embarassed
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by whiteroses(f): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
t one guy i was dating everytime his phone rang he'll put it on speaker and i'm thinking why?? are you trying to impress me or something?? until his mum calls, meanwhile he dint know it was her so he layed relaxed and said baby answer the phone and put it on speaker please, i'm thinking baby? but i did, i still rem the convo
MUM: Jubril! bawo ni london? emi ni iya re ajoke
Jubril: Ahh mummy ekasan ma (i can see fear on his face)
MUM: bawo l'akada two hundred fifty ose to koja t'alhaji firanse so to ena?
Jubril: beeni ese ma (feeling nervous voice shaking)
Mum: ose baba mi, manage e, awon aburo e fe bae soro (youths in the worst yoruba accent starts shouting)
Jubril: (flew from his bed and stopped the speaker i felt embarassed for him lol
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by googles: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
Creamish:

mine was sum yrs back. . . was outside my gate with sum chicks (my neighbours) and we were stroking everyone who walked past us . . (u know how interesting gossips can be  grin ) . . some cute guys were strolling and they came towards our direction. . .I was lookinf fly wit ma short white skirt n white top (wetin de reign doz dayz) . . one of dem boyz was tryn to toast me. . .so i started walking backwards and giving him some hard-to-get moves/yarns . . dint know d gutter wasnt properly covered . . fell into d gutter. . wit d damp black water and all d colonies of mature algae! . . d laughter i heard above me was just terrible . .  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed

Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by tboy1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
Creamish:

grin grin grin
Hope all d [i]Hard to get Ladies [/i]learn from your mistake
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by Creamish(f): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2010
googles:

thanks for ur support googles . . .very encouraging . grin
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by KennyG6(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
googles:

aha one must not laff at such things, she could have been seriouly hurt, pele jare
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by tubabie(f): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2010
Creamish:

Ha grin grin grin
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by googles: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
Creamish:

thanks for your support googles . . .very encouraging . grin

he he he sugar girl fell inside gutter o grin grin grin grin grin

i couldn't help the laffta nor vex

next time dont do shakara ehn tongue

Kenny_G:

aha one must not laff at such things, she could have been seriouly hurt, pele jare

kai lie dat you did not laff cheesy
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by KennyG6(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
tubabie:

Ha grin grin grin
wey your own story? cheesy
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by tubabie(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2010
Kenny_G:

wey your own story? cheesy

Shame dey catch me grin grin embarassed
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by Creamish(f): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2010
Kenny_G:

thank you jare . . .ur my only paddy here . .  kiss

Googles, im sure uv had worse. . . i dare u to share it!    tongue
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by KennyG6(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
tubabie:

Shame dey catch me grin grin embarassed
shame sha, ok i promise i wont laff, honest i wont, wink
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by spikedcylinder: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
Bookmarking. cheesy
Re: Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. by KennyG6(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Bookmarking. cheesy
you got it the wrong way round, tell your story then bookmark grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help / Please Advice Her / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.