Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From (4584 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Truckpusher:
Immaturity is a disease and it can ruin your chances of hooking up with the real deal.

Lighten up... It's good not to take yourself too seriously sometimes
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MrCork: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

You sentence doesn't make sense... As usual lipsrsealed

..u never beento London. ..am from London. ...have u beento London? ..no..what do u want.moiney? angry

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..u never beento London. ..am from London. ...have u beento London? ..no..what do u want.moiney? angry

Lol I actually have but I don't go around shoving it in people's faces ... Like some one else I know undecided
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Saff(f): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Follow me? Lol... You don't wana know my next destination right?

Catchya at the "Ashawo and Beer palour" thread.

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MrCork: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Lol I actually have but I don't go around shoving it in people's faces ... Like some one else I know undecided

..stop lying menn ..are u lightskin? ...do u even have big nyansh. ..by the way.did I mention I drive a £28,000 (cash) range rover spot..juss in case u ask! angry

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by BiafranBushBoy: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Saff post=68933011][/quote]

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..stop lying menn ..are u lightskin? ...do u even have big nyansh. ..by the way.did I mention I drive a £28,000 (cash) range rover spot..juss in case u ask! angry

Gosh not this again kiss ... Like no one cares lipsrsealed
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Mayorchama(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news ...but sometimes it's just dick coz you have nothing else to offer undecided

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MrCork: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Gosh not this again kiss ... Like no one cares lipsrsealed

..correction. .I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot. .meaning I can catch any chick I want (married or single )..you included.. I no u care..I see u looking .u should be grateful u talking to a Londoner ! (Real talk ) angry

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Maxi112: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..correction. .I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot. .meaning I can catch any chick I want (married or single )..you included.. I no u care..I see u looking .u should be grateful u talking to a Londoner ! (Real talk ) angry
it will never be well with the idiot that corked your brain grin

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
selfwife:
that's when i was single.reminds me of that music 'bad romance' by one oyinbo lady..
Lady Gaga cheesy
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

EY count me out... I actually don't . Nothing amazing to see there ... Just really depressed people...overrated.

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lady Gaga cheesy

But I kinda already said that though ... No offence
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by goodoo: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
selfwife:
that's when i was single.reminds me of that music 'bad romance' by one oyinbo lady..
it was lady gaga who sang d song.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

But I kinda already said that though ... No offence
yeah you did.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Headlesschicken(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin I should be saying that to you love
Yellowdayzee:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news ...but sometimes it's just dick coz you have nothing else to offer undecided
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin I should be saying that to you love

It was a general statement... Not meant for you directly... But hey if the shoe fits cheesy
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by rex444(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hw did I get here? Hmmmm just can't stay away from u fam.....helps cool me off the days stress....observing tho
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by 9japarrot: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
What exactly is going on here? You ladies better start explaining yourself one after the other.. cool
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MrCork: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Saff:
I’m following you

^^ i no..thanks for stalking me..anyways can I come on yor leg? cheesy
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by austyn0(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Welcome cheesy... So what would you like as your prize kiss
An ukwu unu lady cheesy
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by DrayZee: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
So that's why y'all keep going back to the niggas that beat you up.
When beating comes, you go online and type "men are scum", the you return back for more beating.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Saff(f): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

^^ i no..thanks for stalking me..anyways can I come on yor leg? cheesy
can you eff off. You’re starting to irritate me now. Thanks
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MrCork: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Saff:
can you eff off. You’re starting to irritate me now. Thanks

...ladies do not swaaaar ..how many times must I tell u this. .plissues growwwwwwup.
Anyways..I do not flet with chicks on nairaland. .dint u agree I come on your legal from our last discusion?

((Shake my head continuously )
embarassed

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Saff(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

...ladies do not swaaaar ..how many times must I tell u this. .plissues growwwwwwup.
Anyways..I do not flet with chicks on nairaland. .dint u agree I come on your legal from our last discusion?

((Shake my head continuously )
embarassed
I said can you eff off!
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Divay22:
Same goes for guys.
Awuu, babe can i be that guy?
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by naijacentric(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

What u mean
think deeply
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Barzinime(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Lol,that guy is something else grin grin grin grin
Maxi112:
it will never be well with the idiot that corked your brain grin

Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter / Lady Reacts After Seeing Photo Of Her Dad With A Man In Bed /