Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (70623 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2018
UNRULY:
but that one too big nau grin
Lol cheesy, I like 'em BIG.
I get d power to carry am! cheesy grin wink
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by delishpot: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Good move sir. save a life before saving a marriage.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by alklas(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2018
Using her weight 2 her advantage No b small tin 0
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by CioAngels(f): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man has reportedly revealed why he ran away from his marriage. According to him, he tied the knot when he was 25-years-old and was a victim of domestic violence by his wife who always beat him because of her big size. He claimed the last straw that broke the camel's back was when she sat on top of him for almost 20 minutes which made him to faint in the process, he had to abandon the marriage.

Below is what media outlet, Human of Abuja shared online;

" I got married when I was 25 years old but I couldn't stay in the marriage. The woman I got married to was way bigger than I was so she used to hit me. I could not retaliate because I was scared of her. One time, she sat on top of me for close to 20 minutes and I fainted. That was the day I ran away from my house. I left the house for her and I never went back".

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/i-left-my-marriage-after-my-wife-sat-on-me-and-i-fainted-man-reveals-photo.html
You very well did the right thing, no one should die carelessly because of husband or wife. God will give you someone who will see you as her husband and respect you.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by TheKingIsHere: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2018
Vickygarl:

Respect is reciprocal. The way I see a lot of guys comment against ladies on nairaland, I sometimes wonder if they were birthed by women or even have female relatives. These ladies are people's mother's and relatives while some are going to be wives and mother's tomorrow. Do as you will be done by pls. You don't expect to devalue people and expect them to respect you.

You said some times the way you see a lot of guys comment about ladies? What about the ways some ladies comment about guys? Or are you a hypocrite?

Shioorrrr
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by TheKingIsHere: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Yian1:

I agree with you that she is wrong. She shouldn't have said that. She was also trying to demean us. But you surely know that two wrongs don't make a Right. There is no benefit in abusing or fighting one another. The problems of this country and the nonchalant attitude displayed by our Government is enough for us to think that all we need is Solidarity and Unity among us. Let's reason together, none of us would post something like that if she were to be our sister, assuming our sister posted rubbish like that.
The others on this thread who also found it demeaning and I will be very glad if you could sort it out with her, and this begins with you taking the first action. I will stay on this thread waiting for your positive action, please...One Love!

Bros, I understand your point but some of these ladies are just annoying.

If it was the other way round, come and see how they will tag us as beasts, evil men, dogs etc..

Now that the man is the victim all they can do is to laugh and still mock the man.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Rajosh(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Eyah and I like the big ones fa
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You said some times the way you see a lot of guys comment about ladies? What about the ways some ladies comment about guys? Or are you a hypocrite?

Shioorrrr
I don't support ladies doing such either but the former is more rampant. Guys always find a way to put ladies down here even when it is obvious that she did something right. U can argue with yourself but that is the fact.
People put up posts here and the next thing is that others start attaching gender, tribe, religion and nationality to it. The day we all learn to put aside sentiments when passing judgement on posts is the day things will start falling into place.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Zirah: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Drnice2:
I guess that's the only word you could use on me? Please, next time I would suggest you skip my future posts/comments. Thanks for listening!

But you are daft.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Zirah: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Irenenwaka:

Please excuse me are we(ladies)here on NL to be concerned on how we appear to men( boring/interesting) NL is for acquiring information as well as sharing one's views and opinions.

Note: if the purpose of a thing is not know abuse becomes inevitable...this thread's purpose isnt to obtain men . thanks

Touché!

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Augustap(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Marry your size, marry who you can handle. No!!!
You want to marry mount Zion that can't be moved grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Ogundibo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
photography a world of putting smile on peoples` face,join me in putting smile on people face,smile for me,smile for all,check this link out and support, a drop of water makes an ocean
https://next-economy.com/…/pr…/diamond-photography-for-smile
#PrayForPlateau #PRAYFORLAGOS
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Ogundibo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Ogundibo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
photography a world of putting smile on peoples` face,join me in putting smile on people face,smile for me,smile for all,check this link out and support, a drop of water makes an ocean
https://next-economy.com/en/projects/diamond-photography-for-smile
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Yian1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Bros, I understand your point but some of these ladies are just annoying.

If it was the other way round, come and see how they will tag us as beasts, evil men, dogs etc..

Now that the man is the victim all they can do is to laugh and still mock the man.

Forget that, bros. They will never listen to stop abusing and laughing at us. We guys just have to show maturity we have over them. I also don't like what she posted but if I would reply, it would be less demeaning than what you wrote.
Show her the maturity you possess and settle it between the two of you...All is well
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Truthsbitter: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
blesskewe:

i dnt have a problem with u
i dnt want to have a problem with
but dnt look 4my trouble
i dnt knw wat i said that warrant all the insults
sense fall on u
face the truth ...
stop being hypocritically wicked.

And one wonder why women are never taking seriously in terms of world/earth leadership.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Truthsbitter: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

When it is the other way round and they demean men, do you come out to caution them or tell them to treat us with respect?

I await your answer
He is a shit hole licker ...
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by blesskewe(f): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Ikpongiton:
don't mind him,it's a trasferred aggression.his wife did not allow him to touch her last night
lol
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Was it on his face that the woman sat on? But I have a feeling that the story is a lie.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by jbblues24(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2019
Jesus Christ. How do you do it? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regretting My Marriage. / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.