Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (70622 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by blesskewe(f): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yian1:

Guy, that's too demeaning. Let's treat them like the ladies they are.
i dnt understand y he had to type those trash
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Blackfire(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
From which tribe....

grin
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by TheKingIsHere: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yian1:

Guy, that's too demeaning. Let's treat them like the ladies they are.

When it is the other way round and they demean men, do you come out to caution them or tell them to treat us with respect?

I await your answer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by MiamiePizza(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
fa4dmike:
Go back to your wife man, just start going for fifty pressup daily then 70 squat. After that remove fear from ur mind and fight her. Give her a good head boot on her lips and blow her nose. Remember to hide ur dick at the process. U will over power her ok? Don't forget to leave the door open while doing so incase
After he follows your silly advice now and start beating his wife, you will still be the first to come here and comment 'Wife beater' mumu
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by BabaRamota1980: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gaddemm!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
fa4dmike:
Go back to your wife man, just start going for fifty pressup daily then 70 squat. After that remove fear from ur mind and fight her. Give her a good head boot on her lips and blow her nose. Remember to hide ur dick at the process. U will over power her ok? Don't forget to leave the door open while doing so incase
lmao. Hide bawo? make he kuku keep am somewhere before going, abi where he go hide am? cheesy
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by rayobaba(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
When u married Ur mum
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Ellabae(f): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
shocked He did the right thing o. Some women are devil themselves
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by stevecantrell: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
none of my business..

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by somadinho10: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
pocohantas:
You did the right thing bro,

Ignore anyone who says you are weak.
sycophant!!!.. Imagine if the reverse is the case would you say ignore anyman that say your weak?
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by samsam2019: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68944276:
The woman I got married to was way bigger than I was so she used to hit me. I could not retaliate because I was scared of her. One time, she sat on top of me for close to 20 minutes and I fainted. That was the day I ran away from my house. I left the house for her and I never went back".

Lol, wink cheesy grin cheesy, I go dye ooo cheesy grin wink
Prevention is better than 'had I known' obviously...
Longing To see the picture of 'our' colossal orobolistic wifey oo cheesy grin!!
If the tables were turned you won't be having this smug on your face
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by HULSH(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Oh, now you can laugh but if it's the other way round, you will run that your dirty stinking mouth saying men are beast abi?

Thunder fire that ur smelling pucci there.

Now.......

Bro, chill! It hasn't come to this.
When a dog bites a man, everyone feels bad about it and feel something shld be done to the dog to avoid future occurrence, but when a man is the one doing the biting, it's kind of weird (or maybe funny), hence the girl's reaction on wife beating her husband. Isn't this weird too?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

When it is the other way round and they demean men, do you come out to caution them or tell them to treat us with respect?

I await your answer
eehyaa!!! I feel for you, a heart-broken king. Reasons, why I advise my fellow guys not to spend much on ladies until you have secured her as your Bride. But bro, atleast they are ladies, you ought to give them the respect they deserve. you may think I don't, check if I have replied rudely to any; even my babe often shout on me via phone. Yea, I understand her when in such mood & will always give her respect which I know she will reciprocate. I know it's not easy, but best ignore a pathetic comment. My warm regards!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Follygunners: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Now.......

Sir, God bless you too much.

Na Jupiter Thunder you for send am.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Zirah: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Drnice2:
Let me make it clear to every female on this platform, you need not comment on every thread on social media(Nairaland, Twitter, etc) just to trend alongside others. No! It's totally wrong!! Men are like Watch-Dogs, they prefer women who can keep a Secret. The more you appear on every thread, the more you get boring to them(men).
And to those men bearing a female moniker, you are nothing but a pre-"Fraud." Only you don't have the opportunity/medium to defraud. It's your kind that should be investigated thoroughly. You/They need Change (not Jubril/Buhari's chanji).
Back to the topic. Looking at the man, U will agree with me that it(no need to use "he"wink might be a Yoruba or Hausa. They give cheap excuses just to trap themselves in & into another woman's skirt. The adage "by their fruits, we shall know them."
Thank Heavens above, cos I'm a Biafran!

You're daft.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Sadiyaene(f): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Drnice2:
Let me make it clear to every female on this platform, you need not comment on every thread on social media(Nairaland, Twitter, etc) just to trend alongside others. No! It's totally wrong!! Men are like Watch-Dogs, they prefer women who can keep a Secret. The more you appear on every thread, the more you get boring to them(men).
And to those men bearing a female moniker, you are nothing but a pre-"Fraud." Only you don't have the opportunity/medium to defraud. It's your kind that should be investigated thoroughly. You/They need Change (not Jubril/Buhari's chanji).
Back to the topic. Looking at the man, U will agree with me that it(no need to use "he"wink might be a Yoruba or Hausa. They give cheap excuses just to trap themselves in & into another woman's skirt. The adage "by their fruits, we shall know them."

We hrt u there sir grin

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zirah:

You're daft.
I guess that's the only word you could use on me? Please, next time I would suggest you skip my future posts/comments. Thanks for listening!
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
blesskewe:

i dnt have a problem with u
i dnt want to have a problem with
but dnt look 4my trouble
i dnt knw wat i said that warrant all the insults
sense fall on u

Nice maturity, i Feel like kissing ya mouth.
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by ikept(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Big things located u and u ran away!

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Humility017(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
blesskewe:
i dnt have a problem with u i dnt want to have a problem with but dnt look 4my trouble i dnt knw wat i said that warrant all the insults sense fall on u
happy birthday Dear... many more years of God's favor ahead
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by blesskewe(f): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Humility017:
happy birthday Dear... many more years of God's favor ahead
tanks
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Brush1: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Oh, now you can laugh but if it's the other way round, you will run that your dirty stinking mouth saying men are beast abi?

Now.......

Seriously that? Your parents did a terrible job raising you.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by blesskewe(f): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I await your answer
bros wat is ur problem exactly?
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by blesskewe(f): 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Follygunners:

Sir, God bless you too much.
Na Jupiter Thunder you for send am.
funny enough i dnt av a word 4u
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Follygunners: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
blesskewe:

funny enough i dnt av a word 4u

angry
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Drnice2:

Please excuse me are we(ladies)here on NL to be concerned on how we appear to men( boring/interesting) NL is for acquiring information as well as sharing one's views and opinions.

Note: if the purpose of a thing is not know abuse becomes inevitable...this thread's purpose isnt to obtain men . thanks

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Afobear: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Drnice2:
eehyaa!!! I feel for you, a heart-broken king. Reasons, why I advise my fellow guys not to spend much on ladies until you have secured her as your Bride. But bro, atleast they are ladies, you ought to give them the respect they deserve. you may think I don't, check if I have replied rudely to any; even my babe often shout on me via phone. Yea, I understand her when in such mood & will always give her respect which I know she will reciprocate. I know it's not easy, but best ignore a pathetic comment. My warm regards!
you are just silly
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Afobear: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2018
Brush1:

Seriously that? Your parents did a terrible job raising you.
see this one ....Obo no show for you ooo

1 Like

Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Zirah:

You're daft.

Lol hope that wasn't an insult intended....thats actually the fact he is daft.
Check my post i had to some basic explanations to him lmaoooo
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by Yian1(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I await your answer

I agree with you that she is wrong. She shouldn't have said that. She was also trying to demean us. But you surely know that two wrongs don't make a Right. There is no benefit in abusing or fighting one another. The problems of this country and the nonchalant attitude displayed by our Government is enough for us to think that all we need is Solidarity and Unity among us. Let's reason together, none of us would post something like that if she were to be our sister, assuming our sister posted rubbish like that.
The others on this thread who also found it demeaning and I will be very glad if you could sort it out with her, and this begins with you taking the first action. I will stay on this thread waiting for your positive action, please...One Love!
Re: 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo by 007spartan(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2018
LWKMD!!! I know that guy, I will ask him about this tomorrow grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regretting My Marriage. / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.