Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is This Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right (1023 Views)

You Need See This Photo!... Is This Right? / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2010
My guy and i hav been having probs for smetime.recently he went to my good frends offce and collected her number, 2 dys later he calld her and says he wnts to be her frend.when she told me i calld him and expressed my church mind.he kept saying he just wnted to be her frend and bla bla bla.lastwk again he cals her and says he just wnted to be her frend,not sexmate,not galfrend,just her frend.this stinks to me and am hurt although we've made up i kip tinking how could he do that.I feel like leaving him,i didnt deserve this then again i still got strong feelings for him but i cnt respect him as i used to,to me he sank too low.
Re: Is This Right by DisrealAm(f): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2010
my dear once a man looses his prestige, he alway stand so low that u can even spank him without knowing it.

As for your friend, pls stop listening to her/them, just be yourself and move on.

men can be stupid and can sleep with your friend

your friend can also sleep with him just to test that which is yours

pls dnt let them screw you b4 you say good bye, jst walkout and let them see you fly.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right by ITgurlie(f): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2010
maybe he's indirectly telling you it's over undecided undecided
Re: Is This Right by Africanqueen2(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2010
andromida:

My guy and i hav been having probs for smetime.recently he went to my good frends offce and collected her number, 2 dys later he calld her and says he wnts to be her frend.when she told me i calld him and expressed my church mind.he kept saying he just wnted to be her frend and bla bla bla.lastwk again he cals her and says he just wnted to be her frend,not sexmate,not galfrend,just her frend.this stinks to me and am hurt although we've made up i kip tinking how could he do that.I feel like leaving him,i didnt deserve this then again i still got strong feelings for him but i cnt respect him as i used to,to me he sank too low.
I've had such experience before. . . Since he started calling my friend we sort of departed u know like there's a thick wall between us. . . Even me and my friend are no longer close like we used to. It hurts like hell. So the best way is to really talk to him if he doesn't change just move on before it gets out of hand. . .
Re: Is This Right by kpolli(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
wait, is there anything wrong wit ur bf trying to be friends wit ur friends
Re: Is This Right by Africanqueen2(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
kpolli:

wait, is there anything wrong wit your bf trying to be friends wit your friends
There's not wrong but why would he choose that particular girl and keeps calling her when he knows how his girl feel abt it.
Re: Is This Right by kpolli(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
maybe he sees her as his gf's closest friend, or he wants to investigate y she is vexing
Re: Is This Right by iice(f): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
hoarders grin
Re: Is This Right by sesman(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2010
iice:

hoarders grin

also called a Player grin
Re: Is This Right by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2010
@ kpolli nothing wrong wit my guy wanting to be frends wit my galfrend but i expressly told him pls dnt discuss things wit this gal.reasons being i had a guy smetime bac b4 things went awry,anytime i was out of town she always called him for very flimsy issues,this ex told me that wenever she was chatting wit him, when they were together. she made funny moves.so suddenly new guy wanting to be best frends wit her didnt sit well wit me esp as i had advised him to please not be discussing our issues with her.
Re: Is This Right by kpolli(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2010
ok, i see, did u tell him she is a bf-snatcher or relationship destroyer
Re: Is This Right by googles: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2010
Dats so low of him, why does he have to go and meet ur friend behind you if he has no ulterior motive

and to think you told him ur stand and he still calls her esp a friend you dont trust.
Re: Is This Right by jaybee3(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2010
Heehheheheheheh first and foremost what's a church mind
Second of all, he only collected your friend's number and hasn't over stepped any mark so why go over the top?
It seems like you have trust issues and relationships aren't for peeps with such issues.
Re: Is This Right by DisrealAm(f): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
jay bee:

Heehheheheheheh first and foremost what's a church mind
Second of all, [b]he only collected your friend's number and hasn't over stepped any mark so why go over the top?[/b]It seems like you have trust issues and relationships aren't for peeps with such issues.

so u mean she should wait untill she catches them on bed b4 she can act? undecided
Re: Is This Right by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
Disreal Am:

so u mean she should wait untill she catches them on bed b4 she can act? undecided
What u r basically saying is collecting the friend's number will automatically transcends into royal rumble. Common, where is the benefit of the doubt?
Has he shown interest in the lady in question before?
Has he made side comments about the friend before?
Does he look at her any different?
We don't know all the details and for all we care the friend could have been the one that did the offering.
Na wa oh
Re: Is This Right by DisrealAm(f): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
jay bee:

What u r basically saying is collecting the friend's number will automatically transcends into royal rumble. Common, where is the benefit of the doubt?
We don't know all the details and for all we care [b]the friend could have been the one that did the offering.[/b]Na wa oh

but his babe told him to keep away from the girl, so why the communication
Re: Is This Right by jaybee3(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
Na 2 day grin grin
What if she said that to cover her back
Re: Is This Right by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
details;
we had been having issues for smetime
galfrend calls me and says your guy was in my office today and was asking all abt you
i send my guy a txt later ;will appreciate if you dnt discuss this issues with my frend.
two dys later he still calls her and specifically asks to be her frend.
I cald him and he admits to calling her and asking to be her frend but cnt see anything wrong with what he is doing
we make up after this.
A wk later he still calls her and ask to see her.I have nt confronted him on this yet cos i just got to knw abt his wanting to see her before my initial post also he is out of town and dnt want to discuss this on phone.
and no he does nt knw i dnt trust her there has been no reason until now to talk abt if i trust her or not.
wanted to knw pips opinion on this.I value this r/ship,dnt want to overreact at the same time dont want to be a fool.
txs everyone for your opinion.
Re: Is This Right by 190: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
Kpolli is always rite~
Re: Is This Right by MissyB1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
Watch 'Your' man closely . . . .I think he's about to run outta the cage or he's just trynna make You jealous. Whichever, he needs help and severe butt spanking!! undecided undecided
Assuming it's the first option . . . . . . You could start looking for Boyfriend N° 2,
So, You can be the one doing the dumping not him. tongue
Re: Is This Right by Onchedu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2010
ITgurlie:

maybe he's indirectly telling you it's over undecided undecided

Re: Is This Right by Africanqueen2(f): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
jay bee:

We don't know all the details and for all we care the friend could have been the one that did the offering.
Na wa oh
Na clap dem use take dey enter dance. . . From call to rumble.
Re: Is This Right by Youngpo413: 5:46am On Jul 19, 2014
DisrealAm: my dear once a man looses his prestige, he alway stand so low that u can even spank him without knowing it.

As for your friend, pls stop listening to her/them, just be yourself and move on.

men can be stupid and can sleep with your friend

your friend can also sleep with him just to test that which is yours

pls dnt let them screw you b4 you say good bye, jst walkout and let them see you fly.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Now? Shouldn't I Feel Somehow? / He Is A Two Timer / My Frnd Gal Frnd Cheated On Him (advice Pls.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.