Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

He Is A Two Timer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is A Two Timer (1023 Views)

Top 5 Sex Rules For The First Timer / First Timer- First Question / Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Two Timer by IMMACULATO(f): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2010
Me and my boyfriend live in South Africa,he is from the Igbo tribe in Nigeria and I'm from the SADC region.He told me that he has anothergirlfriend in Nigeria when we met.He has promised to marry me,but i discoveredd that he has promised the other lady marriage also and has bought her a car. i asked him why is that he is still with her if he is not interested but he said its the fact that he loves me that matters. What should i do?
Re: He Is A Two Timer by MissyB1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
How old are you both?
Re: He Is A Two Timer by InkedNerd(f): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ok, if he's just said told you that then I'm pretty sure you know what to do. You don't need the people of Nairaland to give you advice on this matter. If he's doing this to you now while your daying now imagine what he'll so when/if you two get married. You know what to do, you just want to hear other people say it. SMH.
Re: He Is A Two Timer by 191: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
[size=15pt]dats the difference between Nigerian Chic and chics from other places (countries)

This SA gurl is crying for help, cos her man is 2 timing
But if it were a Nigerian chic (U would hear)

wetin concern me,
Nor be him know,
If he like make he carry 10 of them,
so far he gives me money for cloths,ear-rings,bangle,Leggins and G-strings,
if not wahala go bust between both of us tongue tongue

@post
are u concerned that he bought her a car or the fact that he is cheating on u
dont forget that u met that girl and besides nigerian men can never forget our roots, even if we explore the world we must come back home!!
[/size]
Re: He Is A Two Timer by Spyker: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
He needs you for resident visa. After the marriage, expect divorce.
Re: He Is A Two Timer by chika98: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
And here she is looking for advice. Child please!
Re: He Is A Two Timer by mutter(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
so let`S take it step by step.
You met this man and he had a girl at that time.
You knew and you accepted him.
That is no called two timing.
You accepted the situation then so why do you want him to get rid of the other girl.
Okay plead with him to buy you a car after all both women should be treated equal.
Re: He Is A Two Timer by pumpkin2: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Why would you want to go out with a guy that has told you he has a girl already?
Re: He Is A Two Timer by 191: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2010
mutter:

so let`S take it step by step.
[size=15pt]You met this man and he had a girl at that time.
You knew and you accepted him.
That is no called two timing.
You accepted the situation then so why do you want him to get rid of the other girl.
Okay plead with him to buy you a car after all both women should be treated equal.
[/size]

Thank u my dollin, u have said it all, leave the poster to decide her fate, [img]http://:-?[/img]
Re: He Is A Two Timer by double08(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2010
there is no two way about it that is if you are so sure then break up with him na
Re: He Is A Two Timer by luap: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Are you Bi?  Be a polygamist, you can have a 3some. 

I am not trying to be rude, but really if you believe in your BF loving you and that is all that matters. If you really believe in that?

You may not be the brightest person around and so you better hold on to him and his other future wife, because that might be the only successful future you may have.
Re: He Is A Two Timer by Ladyjide(f): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2010
uhmmmm, I had to go back and re read, You knew he had a girlfriend when you met him? Well karma is real, and you are  getting bad karma back,  ! " What goes around comes around. Bottom line QUIT him, unless you like being the side woman? Seems like you already accepted that role,  and perhaps you may like it. So you can't blame him in this, blame YOURSELF. So gather your self, and take what little dignity that you have left and find your own man or soon enough you will be his mistress when he marry's the girl he is really with.  Move on with your life with out him.
Re: He Is A Two Timer by omolola3: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
Spot on!
Re: He Is A Two Timer by double08(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Is A Two Timer by EmmaUG: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2010
The man need home and away wife.@poster u beta take a prudent decisio bcs dis 9ja man igbo boy precise.u wont understand
Re: He Is A Two Timer by tpiah: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2010
nigerian men are hotcakes.

so one of you two had better drag him to the altar quick since in this case, you are both contenders for the guy.

while he lays back and twiddles his toothpick in satisfaction as you ladies bend over backward meeting his every need.

or was there an agreement that he'll marry both of you?
Re: He Is A Two Timer by Tinksh(f): 2:49am On Aug 24, 2010
You knew the deal when you you started dating him. You cant change the rules now. At least he was honest.
Re: He Is A Two Timer by tpiah: 2:53am On Aug 24, 2010
i forgot to add:

before a third girl enters the picture.

(1) (Reply)

His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring / Inter-tribal Relationship, Now I Have A Different View / Dear Boyfrnd, It Will Snow In D Sahara B4 Another Chick Takes My Place!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.