Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (85929 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Having Sex, For Refusing To Pay Her N10k / Busty Nigerian Lady Exposes Pastor For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Her ( / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2018
seunfape:
Cooked story .I get this girl as friend on face book claiming to be Ekpoma student.same pic was used here
Na Ghanaian Nigerian Instagram slay queen. This account is a scam. She's really popular on insta. I don even think she uses Facebook cos of these scammers there.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Na Yoruba girl jhor..just went through her profiles, she sells her video 1500 lolzz..imagin how cheap? Obviously she has no shame! Smh
madam it's just like the normal local yahoo scam she's a Nigerian with Ghanian roots Vicky Ama or something that's her handle on IG you but the akant is fake trust me

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2018
Olalan:
Really a shame to both the man and the hoe.
BTW am still wondering what makes men leave their wives and go have sex with prostitutes, it's not as though the female anatomy is different

When you get married and your wife refuses you sex for up to 3 months you will understand.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2018
hAlexandro:
� � It's a fake akkant the girl in the pics is a Ghanaian
Exactly. I was about to say this.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2018
21savages:
she said she will expose him, so she's now disposing him abi wat..
the olosho cheap sef wit all she's carrying jst for 10k

The story is fake.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Sijo01:
Is it that this type of girl(s) don't have families on their friend list or they support her trade? Iyam not understanding embarassed

The story is fake. One hungry blogger cooked it up. The girl in the picture is a Ghanaian... Vickie Ama...she is popular on Instagram.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Seun you guys should try and verify your stories before pushing them to front page. This is a fake news. The girl who's picture was used can actually sue you guys.
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Wizywiz:
Name checkers association na dem oooo pastor tunde.. grin. Afonja's representing.
Revd King is Afonja too,right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Diseye29(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2018
I took am flowing dis babe on instergram since wen she was very younger dan dis .useless bloggers go look for better tins to do with ur life
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by madenigga(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lies... this girl is on ig shes not evem yoruba talkless of Nigerian. Shes from Ghana. Instagram once blocked her account for too much xplicit content.

Make una no spoil person image o
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Fayaboy: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Always follow up on agreed terms...... that's a test of honesty......
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bloggers and lies. This lady is a ghanaian instagram slay queen. If not for my lost Galaxy phone, I would av uploaded her pics and names. Lazy liar bloggers
Re: Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) by Wantedola(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shame on you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.