Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Am I Normal?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal?? (1280 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal?? by Humchi(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Hello nairalanders.

Sorry if i had violated the rule of this forum, i don't know where to post this stuff. I decide to do it here because of the level of discussion here..

My problem is my feelings, thinking, attitude just changed all of a sudden..

I no longer enjoy those things i used to enjoy before..
In discussion i am always neutral, for example, if there is an argument if tattoo is bad or not.

My contribution would be neither on the bad nor the good side..

But before, i am among those that discouraged it..

Going to church is now like a hard nut to crack.. Even if i am in church and also lukewarm.. I am neither on the church side nor the devil's side..

Before i am very quick to anger but now break my head i wouldn't try a move..

I read and understand slower than before.... But i am always seem as intelligent when i am done with my work though i am sluggish..

Btw i am an introvert.. But i have never had what i am experience now..

Am i normal
Re: Am I Normal?? by Terminator1234g: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Stop taking weed and masturbating
Re: Am I Normal?? by Humchi(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Stop taking weed and masturbating

i don't take weed..

Masturbating is not that often..
Re: Am I Normal?? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2018
How old are you?

You may wanna take a look at this.

Re: Am I Normal?? by Terminator1234g: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Humchi:

i don't take weed..

Masturbating is not that often..
I guess you're normal then. You might just be lazy...
Re: Am I Normal?? by melanch(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2018
There's nothing wrong with you.
Re: Am I Normal?? by melanch(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:
How old are you?
Thanks for this info.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal?? by Humchi(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:
How old are you?
i am 18.... Will be 19 by july 16..

Thanks for your information, i think that pix speaks it more..

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal?? by IamPlato(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018

This Is Madness In Introvert Mode!

You Go Soon Mad Finish o
Re: Am I Normal?? by Humchi(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2018
IamPlato:

This Is Madness In Introvert Mode!

You Go Soon Mad Finish o

Re: Am I Normal?? by doctore212(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Get a sex doll
Re: Am I Normal?? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2018
Humchi:

i am 18.... Will be 19 by july 16..

Thanks for your information, i think that pix speaks it more..

Pleasure. If you can relate, then please read up more on it. There are even websites for people with different personality disorders, where they have discussions & support each other. Perhaps you may wanna look into that, to get more insight.
Btw, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I also have one of my own, from a completely different category though (it also started around the same age too, late teens). They (personality disorders) are divided into 3 Clusters: A, B & C. I believe "yours" is Cluster A. You can start from there.
Re: Am I Normal?? by Humchi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Pleasure. If you can relate, then please read up more on it. There are even websites for people with different personality disorders, where they have discussions & support each other. Perhaps you may wanna look into that, to get more insight.
Btw, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I also have one of my own, from a completely different category though (it also started around the same age too, late teens). They (personality disorders) are divided into 3 Clusters: A, B & C. I believe "yours" is Cluster A. You can start from there.

thanks ..
I appreciate you effort in letting this known to me..

I will look more into it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal?? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Humchi:

thanks ..
I appreciate you effort in letting this known to me..

I will look more into it.

Just note that they say it could develop into something more serious. That's worrisome. Please see someone if you start hearing or seeing things lol.
Re: Am I Normal?? by Humchi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Just note that they say it could develop into something more serious. That's worrisome. Please see someone if you start hearing or seeing things lol.

okay.. Funny as it is sounding..

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal?? by mikejj(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
cheesy..the lad is growing
Re: Am I Normal?? by Alariiwo: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yes, you are..

What you're experiencing is a change of phase in life.. you're becoming more of a freethinker and some parts af your brain are unlocking gradually.

By the end of this phase, you'll see life as simple, you'd hardly pick fights or think in a myopic/selfish manner.

It's so normal
Re: Am I Normal?? by Ekpeitut: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
You have typhoid. grin
Re: Am I Normal?? by aniete: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
I passed through a similar phase some years back.
I keep to myself and my colleagues understand me. Bottom line is that your mind is getting broader to accommodate everything.
Re: Am I Normal?? by abdeiz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
@The poster above me, the op is just becoming cynical, its a phase, i passed through it, apart from the downside of having close personal relationship with others, you will actually be more independent, cannot easily be swayed and see life as how it is, a deep dark depressing abyss full of ignorant people caged in an endless loop of deceitful societal contructs.

Hehehe pls disregard my dark words...just wanted to scare the Op.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Feel Feminists Aren't Supposed To Get Married? / Serena William Goes Topless / Describe Mrbolt In One Word! (100% Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.