Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (62922 Views)

Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good for them
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Chioma's knees don see life.

If you know, you know.

Chai I know too...... She must have been crawling or maybe imitating dogs. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by martinz1: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
sad
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Biggest boy always taking care of his woman
and still sleeping with oda women
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by imstrong1: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
The only chioma I know is chioma jesus ;Dhappy new month
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
make dem use mess kill themselves in d jet
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Vello(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=GistersNG post=68970546] Lovely couples

How many?

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Does that change the price of beans in the market??....abi make we fry beans?? undecided

I want to swap or sell an almost new Samsung s6. Call me 08106999070. 08051974465. Location lagos
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by chocorex(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

That girl na confirm runs girl for Babcock before she drop out.

If you know you.

Free of charge, I no fit date that olosho.

Nawa, u done whip am abi na rumors when u hear u follow talk. I guess u have not even been to babcook.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
chocorex:

Nawa, u done whip am abi na rumors when u hear u follow talk. I guess u have not even been to babcook.
You guess
Mr. Gueser
Keep guessing.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Waiting to see how long this will last. . . . .
Chioma, you nor dey “”cook” again? cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by educhigo: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
his private weting if i hear where devido get money for private jet una just dey deceive una self,who follow him go buy it na chioma abi,this nairaland self una matter past boko haram self
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by valdovas(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
This Chioma just be like village girl. See how she sidan open leg gbagada like gboro somebody.

By the way David needs to chill out with the excess display of affection to Chioma, I know he started doing it to hurt Sophia but this is getting excessive.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
wildcatter23:
Davido always in the news. It's your time to shine. Shine and soar like the eagle.
Which eagle,super eagles?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
The only thing I like about him is his dimples

Will you stop that!

its a Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Get me DAT girl's number, I need to talk to her fast.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
youngberry001:
uhmm cool down hater,,,

davido nah real big boy cool
Na real big boy for ur corner.

U can av money but be as irritating as Fucck.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
her jazz no be here
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Azeezolayiwola(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Chioma's knees don see life.

If you know, you know.

Sign of consistence in "respect". Our lady, we hail thee!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by IgboBasthard: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Is this stupid guy igbo? Why is he so loud and chest-beating like a typical flattheadd.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
it seems Chioma is now controlling this my super duper singer ooo anyway Happy New month
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
The only thing I like about him is his dimples
then wat ar u waiting for? marry him nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
What do you mean by childishness

I see no child/children in that picture,I saw a young millionaire and his partner living life
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by banre(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
love is sweet o, when money enter love is sweeter
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

DMW bos Davido who recently called his girlfriend, Chioma 'My Oga' flex together inside his private jet.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/davido-girlfriend-chioma-flex-together-inside-private-jet-photos
i for like make d jet crash o
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
I cnt imagine chioma kissing ds amala n ewodu mouth!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Na the time of her destiny Na im bi dis, Na sovereign God Yahweh dey show. baba God Yahweh compassionate. Sovereign Jehovah God , abeg observe me ur slave girl,, Chioma nor get 2 head.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Rossikki: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mufasa27:

What do you mean by childishness

I see no child/children in that picture,I saw a young millionaire and his partner living life

When Dangote was young he wasn't flaunting his wealth like this... And he still doesn't, although he is a million times richer than Davido. It's not about being young. It's about lacking class.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Davido finally show off his private jet cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Buy your Tokunbo and Naija used Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Famous Celebrities From Abia / Oritsefemi Weds Nabila Fash (Wedding Photos) / Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.