Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (62919 Views)

Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rossikki:

When Dangote was young he wasn't flaunting his wealth like this... And he still doesn't, although he is a million times richer than Davido. It's not about being young. It's about lacking class.
Dangote is a businessman, Davido is into showbiz
So stop being bitter
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by cytell56: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

DMW bos Davido who recently called his girlfriend, Chioma 'My Oga' flex together inside his private jet.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/davido-girlfriend-chioma-flex-together-inside-private-jet-photos

Baby mama ........................................loading
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
KingLennon:
Love is beautiful when u're with the right person. With all the beautiful and classy girls in the world, he choosed Chioma. Chioma did something that unlock his heart....

So Chioma is not beautiful and classy? undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Rossikki: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mufasa27:

Dangote is a businessman, Davido is into showbiz
So stop being bitter
Another excuse. There are LOADS of stars bigger than Davido, and they don't snap and post pictures on social media of themselves dining in their private jets. It's the sort of thing you do when you have low self esteem.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by chuksville(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
What makes him childish now. ..? Ogbeni goan get ya own lady and flex with her. Enjoyment is no crime. Its just that people envy other people's success, hence the criticism.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rossikki:
Another excuse. There are LOADS of stars bigger than Davido, and they don't snap and post pictures on social media of themselves dining in their private jets. It's the sort of thing you do when you have low self esteem.
Name the LOADS of stars bigger than David that doesn't post their pictures on SM
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Chioma's knees don see life.

If you know, you know.
i thought I was the only one that saw that.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

That girl na confirm runs girl for Babcock before she drop out.

If you know you.

Free of charge, I no fit date that olosho.
You go know her well na.

As na your mother teach her ashawo work
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by BRASH: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
ShawttySoFyne:
The only thing I like about him is his dimples
LIAR. Who dimples epp. You like his money too. Stop pretending.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
KingAfo:
i thought I was the only one that saw that.

Bruh. Chics these days are rug rats

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sweet love dey shark sha
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
YelloweWest:

You go know her well na.

As na your mother teach her ashawo work
No be everybody mama be retired olosho like yellow west mama
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Wiinnd(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
See her big fat legs. grin grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by johnstar(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
how is this childish??
I blame d ppl dat like ur stupid comment
U wey mature how much u don make as u dey comment everyday for nairaland
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
jealousy, girlfriend you no get not to talk of private jet
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
jealousy, girlfriend you no get not to talk of private jet

See this one shocked
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
Mufasa27:

What do you mean by childishness

I see no child/children in that picture,I saw a young millionaire and his partner living life

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
YelloweWest:

Your mother is an ashawo! Correct one!. That's the reason why you can recognise one!
Shut up!
You bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Frustrated Osu bastard son of a whọre and a drunkard old faggọt drunkard.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

See this one shocked
come make I find one Igbo girl for you
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
Rossikki:

When Dangote was young he wasn't flaunting his wealth like this... And he still doesn't, although he is a million times richer than Davido. It's not about being young. It's about lacking class.

No mind that myopic fellow. Thank you jare.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
shocked
enemyofprogress:
come make I find one Igbo girl for you
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
johnstar:
how is this childish??
I blame d ppl dat like ur stupid comment
U wey mature how much u don make as u dey comment everyday for nairaland
See this one.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
perdollar:
I cnt imagine chioma kissing ds amala n ewodu mouth!

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
chuksville:
What makes him childish now. ..? Ogbeni goan get ya own lady and flex with her. Enjoyment is no crime. Its just that people envy other people's success, hence the criticism.
Chai ignorance will not kill you. Sorry
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
youngberry001:
uhmm cool down hater,,,

davido nah real big boy cool
grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Earthbound:

Bruh. Chics these days are rug rats
lol
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Icecream4U:
em bank account nko?
cheesy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
shocked
see you, you don go buy condoms sef tongue tongue
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by hotspec(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
Jealousness
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness
people too dey envy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
people too dey envy
So if others dey talk, You sef go talk. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Famous Celebrities From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.