Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) (62920 Views)

Wizkid And D'banj Chill Together At The Beach / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
hotspec:
Jealousness
Dem call your name here? Attention seeker.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
So if others dey talk, You sef go talk. cheesy
people too dey envy
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by killuminati(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

So if others dey talk, You sef go talk. cheesy
Come, your own don too much o. who u be sef.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Igbo babes are the hottest any day.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Davido behaving like a kid who just got d special gal he's been trying so long to get.. Cute

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
killuminati:
Come, your own don too much o. who u be sef.
E pain am!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
people too dey envy
Even you too. undecided
I be original PH boy ooh so no worry we go jam for street. cool
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

Even you too. undecided
I be original PH boy ooh so no worry we go jam for street. cool
abeg carry ur mumu self comot for my face.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
abeg carry ur mumu self comot for my face.
E pain am! grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

E pain am! grin
lol.u wey envy wan finish dey say e pain anoda person.all dese mumu people self
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

DMW bos Davido who recently called his girlfriend, Chioma 'My Oga' flex together inside his private jet.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/davido-girlfriend-chioma-flex-together-inside-private-jet-photos

I thought he said he bought a 27 billion naira provate jet grin
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by killuminati(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
grin
E pain am!
you go collect o
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by 147abbey(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just dey pass

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
killuminati:
you go collect o
Olodo keep quiet there!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
SirBunky85:
lol.u wey envy wan finish dey say e pain anoda person.all dese mumu people self

Chai common sense sef you no get. I give up for your matter.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by chuksville(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

Chai ignorance will not kill you. Sorry
I blame you. ... U can talk anything you like, after all, talk na free.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

Chai common sense sef you no get. I give up for your matter.
mumu brain spotted
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
SirBunky85:
mumu brain spotted
ZUNGA ! undecided
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
chuksville:
I blame you. ... U can talk anything you like, after all, talk na free.

Shebi nah you first quote me now you done dey cry!

See as you Ugly disturbing nairaland everyday say you dey fine gf and babe. Take my advice; get a life first and add small sense to your Zunga skull den babes fit accept to date you (go for ugly ones like you too so you get a YES!)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by hotspec(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Dem call your name here? Attention seeker.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
hotspec:
Old Layer!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by anigold(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
joe4christ:
You mean this nigga really owns a private jet Still don't believe mehn!
he does not. All this na media story. May be his father can buy one..but Davido no.. most of the so-called artist who claimed to have private jet are just lying. Private jet no be N45M car ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Abdulsamiuh(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:
Childishness

Modified: yeah, I made FTC on my first day of officially joining Nairaland (by creating an account) OP comment doesn't count here. The hustle is real... all my haters quoting me and saying rubbish argue with your phone, Davido nd Chioma re just two immature attention seekers and I hope they grow up soon.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Lost Souls. R.I.P
and what's your definition of mature sir
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abdulsamiuh:

and what's your definition of mature sir

Google is your friend!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Abdulsamiuh(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

Google is your friend!
bring your jet... hating...
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abdulsamiuh:

bring your jet... hating...
Chai even Herdsmen dey follow beef Person

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ziggylady:

So Chioma is not beautiful and classy? undecided
When i say beautiful and classy you should know what i mean? Chioma is an average girl nah....
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by ehinmowo: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
youngberry001:
uhmm cool down hater,,,

davido nah real big boy cool

Baba Davido dey childish no vex.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by chuksville(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rioemrys:

Shebi nah you first quote me now you done dey cry!

See as you Ugly disturbing nairaland everyday say you dey fine gf and babe. Take my advice; get a life first and add small sense to your Zunga skull den babes fit accept to date you (go for ugly ones like you too so you get a YES!)
I can never call you names bro because there's no need for that. . My guy try and use the right language and stop the name calling ok. You even dug up my profile to deride me...? Men that was a wrong step. Don't do that again. We are in this forum to learn, assist and educate one another and not to taunt each other (unless u have something else in mind). Sorry for what I said earlier. Have a nice day! I'm out!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
chuksville:
I can never call you names bro because there's no need for that. . My guy try and use the right language and stop the name calling ok. You even dug up my profile to deride me...? Men that was a wrong step. Don't do that again. We are in this forum to learn, assist and educate one another and not to taunt each other (unless u have something else in mind). Sorry for what I said earlier. Have a nice day! I'm out!

Now you're forgiven. Go and Sin no more, brother!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Davido is gradually becoming a man... Unlike on the beat is Davido!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Chill Together Inside Private Jet (Photos) by mikepal: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Childishness

Modified: yeah, I made FTC on my first day of officially joining Nairaland (by creating an account) OP comment doesn't count here. The hustle is real... all my haters quoting me and saying rubbish argue with your phone, Davido nd Chioma re just two immature attention seekers and I hope they grow up soon.

I dedicate this FTC to all the Lost Souls. R.I.P
Even ur comment is childish u are all children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Famous Celebrities From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.