Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] (5544 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Which of the below 4 book cover designs do you think will attract eyes or a client faster?

Typing...
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Number 1.

Typing...

Removed
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Number 2.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Number 3.

Typing...

Removed.

1 Like

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2018
Number 4.

Removed.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Diso60090(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Which of the below 4 book cover designs do you think will attract eyes or a client faster?

Typing...

You wan share the money you make of it with us?

Yes:i will help you choose
No: i don't play like that
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Which one is the bad � boy � formula again? Is there some kind of reward for someone to be a bad boy � ?

Is a wah ooo

1 Like

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Which one is the bad � boy � formula again? Is there some kind of reward for someone to be a bad boy � ?

Is a wah ooo
accprding to the OP, free pvssies and more pvssies are the reward.

So kastonkastroll, be a bad boy and ye all pvssies, single and married shall seek you
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Bilabong(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2018
3 makes more sense... Colors blends well

1 Like

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2018
I prefer number one colour

1 Like

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2018
stupidity:

So kastonkastroll, be a bad boy and ye all pvssies, single and married shall seek you
Mtcheeew I don't need to be any bad boy � bcuz of any cooking jar. Being a badboy is so classless and waste of time

2 Likes

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Diso60090:

You wan share the money you make of it with us?

Yes:i will help you choose
No: i don't play like that
Lol.

Let's FACE It, our main aim is not to make money from our write-ups, but to share what we know with men. Everything is free. Unfortunately, free things don't have value, so we had to implement the law of packaging.

Talking about sharing money, yes, we do share money from the book sales as recharge card to some lucky Nairalanders. It's just a way to say, "Thank you good Nairalanders."

We all disagree to agree. So, make your choice. wink
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Mtcheeew I don't need to be any bad boy? bcuz of any cooking jar. Being a badboy is so classless and waste of time

The bad boys we are talking about are not the ones with guns or drugs. There are categories.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Diso60090(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol.

Let's FACE It, our main aim is not to make money from our write-ups, but to share what we know with men. Everything is free. Unfortunately, free things don't have value, so we had to implement the law of packaging.

Talking about sharing money, yes, we do share money from the book sales as recharge card to some lucky Nairalanders. It's just a way to say, "Thank you good Nairalanders."

We all disagree to agree. So, make your choice. wink

No 3 abeg send my share to me
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Diso60090:

No 3 abeg send my share to me
Bring clients and you'll get 30% of sales.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Diso60090(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Bring clients and you'll get 30% of sales.

How many you need?
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Diso60090:

How many you need?
As many as you can. With each sale, you get 30%. It's an affiliate.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Diso60090(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
As many as you can. With each sale, you get 30%. It's an affiliate.

Bro i can help do some sales on Facebook marketplace
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Diso60090:

Bro i can help do some sales on Facebook marketplace
That's true. We did some facebook ads with just 7k a while ago and it yielded lots of profits. Check screenshot below.

My biggest problem with my fellow countrymen is trust. There was a thread created by ChatDicted trying to promote our ChatDicted book and did you know what happened? A Nairalander came to the thread and requested for readers' email to send that same book. Someone was scamming an author right before his eyes. So, trust is the biggest problem we have.

If a Nigerian wants to sell something for you, and you give him a copy of that thing for free, he'll stop selling yours, do a duplicate of the free one you gave him, and start selling his. This attitude is worrisome, so trust is the problem.

The sad truth is: a Nigerian will tell you, "I'm not like that," but give it to him and watch a certain demon convince him to be like the rest. It's a Nigerian pandemic. Lol.

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
More suggestions needed on which one to choose. kiss
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Thanks a bunch.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2018
Bilabong:
3 makes more sense... Colors blends well
You're right. It's more professional, but which one will catch buyers' eyes faster?
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2018
stupidity:

He has troll at the end of his moniker and yours is Stupidity. Taking such monikers seriously the the true definition of stupidity. Am I right, Mr. Stupid and Mr. Troll? wink

1 Like

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
He has troll at the end of his moniker and yours is Stupidity. Taking such monikers seriously the the true definition of stupidity. Am I right, Mr. Stupid and Mr. Troll? wink
You better take me serious mate. You better!!!

Btw the name of my lost piglet was iLegendd. You have any idea where I might find him?

1 Like

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
grin I Dey inside church abeg!
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by polite2(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
3 is cool
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2018
Here are the raw files for a better view...

Modified: 1, 3, and 4 removed.

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLastGame(f): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Our iLast Game is free this week. Download and play it with your woman or man. The updated version is a bonus for clients who purchased any of our products.

Check my profile to see the free download link.

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
This is the reason I hate having too many cool choices. Finally, I have chosen one. The good news is: whoever guesses what's on my mind gets free top-up on any network.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Windflower(f): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=68981642]This is the reason I hate having too many cool choices. Finally, I have chosen one. The good news is: whoever guesses what's on my mind gets free top-up on any network. [/quote
Number 1
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Bilabong(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
You're right. It's more professional, but which one will catch buyers' eyes faster?

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
The card will be sent to the winner in the evening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Like To Be An Ugly Lady? / New Naija Romance Stories You'll Love / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.