Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,867 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] (5552 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / My Boyfriend Or My Boss Who Should I Choose? / CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by esthy86(f): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Number 4
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Let me explain the four images for the benefits of new graphic designers.

Image 1 is too colorful. Two shades of red.

Image 2 is too catchy. The red on the subtitle draws 90% of the attention and only 10% goes to the title.

Image 3 is not catchy or colorful, but classy and professional.

Image 4 is the most mature. Black and white are not considered colors, but they blend more.

With these 4 tips in mind, guess the one I chose.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by socy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
the third
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Adasun(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
2 looks gud,da subtitle is enough gingering to purchase da book and it is coloured
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
polite2:
3 is cool

Okay for you....
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
I prefer no. 1
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by mcbliss: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
This is the reason I hate having too many cool choices. Finally, I have chosen one. The good news is: whoever guesses what's on my mind gets free top-up on any network.
No 1
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by bigsmoke2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by bigsmoke2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
Let me explain the four images for the benefits of new graphic designers.

Image 1 is too colorful. Two shades of red.

Image 2 is too catchy. The red on the subtitle draws 90% of the attention and only 10% goes to the title.

Image 3 is not catchy or colorful, but classy and professional.

Image 4 is the most mature. Black and white are not considered colors, but they blend more.

With these 4 tips in mind, guess the one I chose.
the book won't be bought by graphic designers it will be bought by Everyday people. That why op came here to sample opinion.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by nelson7777: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
The 3 and 4 looks boring,

the second one looks good, like u knw others r boring n u r trying to give it more life,

But the first one with d wine color looks very matured..

I pick d first one..
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by isacolukay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Number one has catchy colours, true that. But if I am to buy the book in any of those wraps, I'll go for 3.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alright. My choice may not be your choice. This is why we are all unique with some similarities.

From those images, image 1 and image 4 are not on mind.

Now, we have image 2 and 3 contending...
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Image 2 is catchy. The red on the subtitle of the book draws lots of attention and that's where I want my buyers eyes to go.

If my target audience were only 35 years and above, I would use image 3 because it's simple clean, classy, and professional. Since my target audience starts from age 18 to 45, I went for number 2.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Adasun:
2 looks gud,da subtitle is enough gingering to purchase da book and it is coloured
The first person to go for number 2 is Adasun.

Send me your number to get your prize. Indicate the network.

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks to everyone who contributed. I truly appreciate. A lot of you went for number 1. I don't know the reason you guys love it more than the other ones. I'll critically look into number it offline.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
@Adasun, kindly redeem your gift before 11:59 PM today. The moment it's 12 AM, it's irredeemable. Thank you as you do the needful on time.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Adasun(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
The first person to go for number 2 is Adasun.

Send me your number to get your prize. Indicate the network.
yipeeeee!!! grin

airtel
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Adasun(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
iLegendd:
@Adasun, kindly redeem your gift before 11:59 PM today. The moment it's 12 AM, it's irredeemable. Thank you as you do the needful on time.
just loggin to see da mention,done

1 Like

Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Adasun:
just loggin to see da mention,done
Hahaha. I was just calculating the kind of suya to buy with it. Anyway, e get small k-leg, but I have sent it.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by Adasun(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Hahaha. I was just calculating the kind of suya to buy with it. Anyway, e get small k-leg, but I have sent it.
i just check my account bal. To see it, did not receive any message self. 5h right?

THANKS SO MUCH,I APPRECIATE IT.
Re: SEE: Which One Should I Choose? [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
For those who want to purchase the book, you can get it on our online store at: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/face-it/

You can use your MasterCard or PayPal to make payment. It's 100% secure and safe.

See images below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

H / Guys Check Out These Pics; Do You Agree / Video Of A Man Baking his Girlfriend’s Private Part With Shisha Smoke [WATCH ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.