Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

10 Magical Ways To Impress A Girl - Sunday Vibe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Magical Ways To Impress A Girl - Sunday Vibe (547 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Magical Ways To Impress A Girl - Sunday Vibe by Easzy96(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2018
One of the greatest mistake most guys make when approaching a lady is they way they fail to impress a girl, I believe every girl can be impress, either she is money motivated or not. Every girl wants to be impressed and they tend to fall for guys that impress them the most.
Today I will be sharing with you my 10 magical ways to impress the girl of your dreams.
1. Man Up: Some boys don’t know how to act mature. You don’t see a girl on the street then you start whistling, wailing as if you are calling an ice cream seller. Act like an adult, and walk up to her confidently.
2. Text Her In The Night: Night time is the best time to text a girl. If the girl you like is ok with texting late in the night. Then you are half way in. There is something about quiet night that will only work in your favour.
3. Don’t Always Agree With Her Side of Things: Have an opinion about things, you don’t have to agree with everything she says. Girl loves men who take charge, argue with her point of view when you feel different about a particular topic. Note: Moderation is key.
4. Be An Open Book: Be Transparent, if you want a relationship with her, say so. If you want a sex buddy, let her know. Because it is the 21 century Man!
5. Support Her Passion: Believe in her dream the way you believe in your own dream. And you will earn her trust for life.
6. Buy Her Things: Don’t be a stingy person, buy her gift item. Girls love guys that give them things.
7. Take her Out: Go on dates with her to create memories and she will definitely be impressed.
8. Don’t Be Quick To Judge Her: Give her the benefit of the doubt. Especially when you think the truth is so obvious.
9. Never Hit Her: On the Cause of heavy argument between you two, never hits her or threaten to hit her. The best thing you can do is to ignore her or just leave.
10. When you want to end the relationship, end it with some respect and dignity.
Source: https://9jalife.com.ng/10-magical-ways-impress-girl/
Re: 10 Magical Ways To Impress A Girl - Sunday Vibe by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2018
All these rubbish you mentioned won't stop ✋ the average Nigerian girl � from cheating on you with Titus.
Re: 10 Magical Ways To Impress A Girl - Sunday Vibe by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Nice guys list,it aint for me
Re: 10 Magical Ways To Impress A Girl - Sunday Vibe by AndreSalvatore: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2018
The above sounds like u begging to be loved... Wtf!

To get girls, wear this "i don't care attitude"...

Watch 'em try to get ur attention an all...

Mystery brother!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Be Lonely? / That Lecturer Under Skirt / Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.