Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is It Good To Be Lonely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Be Lonely? (544 Views)

26 Years Old Lady Tired To Be Lonely! / Is It Good To Masturbate When You Are Sick / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Be Lonely? by Blitjoor(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Loneliness is perfect when someone breaks you every time you gave him or her your heart.
Re: Is It Good To Be Lonely? by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
its not good to be lonely but its good to learn to be alone without feeling lonely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Be Lonely? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

just because a person was stoopid to choose deadbeats in their lives, shouldnt be a reason to now be lonely.... and instead, that person should look within themself to see what they did wrong (and correct it). being lonely certainly wont solve the problem at hand, in the contrary.

if a person doesnt value your love/care then find someone who does!
Re: Is It Good To Be Lonely? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Solitude is the purest form of loneliness.
Re: Is It Good To Be Lonely? by Cholls(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Blitjoor:
Loneliness is perfect when someone breaks you every time you gave him or her your heart.

Re: Is It Good To Be Lonely? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Not good at all
Re: Is It Good To Be Lonely? by DonroxyII: 3:18am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
its not good to be lonely but its good to learn to be alone without feeling lonely
Sense !

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True?? / Am Getting An Abortion Cos My Hubby Wouldn’t Allow Me Pursue My Career. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.