Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How A Lagos Man Slept With A Ghost For 8 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lagos Man Slept With A Ghost For 8 Months (1143 Views)

Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Lagos Man Slept With A Ghost For 8 Months by ariesbull: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2018
A man from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state Okechukwu James Uwa who caused a heavy traffic today at Oshodi said he traveled to Lagos day before yesterday being 27th June 2018 to visit his one time colleague while he was in Aba, Abia state. And was parading along Oshodi when he stumbled on his wife that died two years ago in his home.

According to him, he said; my wife died of motor accident two years ago which I have finished her burial but am shocked to see her with a man who was conveying her in his motorcycle. At first, I hesitated until I summoned courage and when I called her by her name, on turning to see me she disappeared.

Our correspondent also said that the said man who was carrying her on his bike fainted twice before being resuscitated and narrated his own story saying that he have lived with her for 8months, he also said that she moved in with him after they met in a church and he dishing out advances towards her, I love her so much which I have begged to marry her. She told me she was all alone in Lagos working but told me she was from Ebonyi state. I have many times requested that I meet her people but she would decline saying that her people are evil'.

Chaai this world eeh, this is how I will be dreaming bad dream after eating fried rice without meat
Thanks for reading.....�����

Re: How A Lagos Man Slept With A Ghost For 8 Months by kristonium(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Fake news!

1 Like

Re: How A Lagos Man Slept With A Ghost For 8 Months by RevenGeMission: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
See what rephnol did to an adult man grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Remember The Date And Time You Kpanshed Ur First Kpekus? / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid ‘romance’ Started Slowly In 2011 / ... Have Just Got A Cool Sexy Suitable Pant For Pregnancy (pregnancy Pant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.