Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying (699 Views)

Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
A young lady who goes by the name
Hopeyemi Hogunsakin has called out a CAC
pastor on Facebook for sleeping with her and not paying up.

Hopeyemi wrote;

‘Pastor Olawuni Tunde be warned before i expose you. We Bleep eachother at a hotel. You know that, you and your church secetary bleeped I and my friend but because we were drunk, you dump us there and leave. You didnt drop our money. If you dont pay our money i will brg our picture out. I give you 24hrs send my 10k to the account sent to you. I have no name to protect but you have a name to protect before i come with my girl to disgrace you in your church. Foolish pastor,na by force to Bleep’.

Below is her photo, reactions:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/massively-endowed-young-lady-calls-out-cac-pastor-for-sleeping-with-her-and-not-paying/

Re: Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
I guess he buried his head in her boob.

1 Like

Re: Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying by Amarabae(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nawa o .
Hope this is not a sponsored blackmailing?
Let's watch as things unveil.

(1) (Reply)

Men- Share Your Erection Embarrassment Story For Fun / Can Money Buy Love In This Present Age? Your Opinion / Place Order For Your Phone At 500 Naira Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.