Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React (44237 Views)

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by BiafranJesus: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2018
flowalk:
Kudos to both the ruling and opposition parties, you have successfully sabotaged the country for your selfish interest. Making we Nigerians fight and hate ourselves.
You have completely poison the peace of this nation...

I weep for my dear country

Bloody islamic demon.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by nick50(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2018
If you speak the truth u die
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by BiafranJesus: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Islam.thrives on lies.

1 Like

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by PVision2020(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
I on't know why people won't set emotions aside and say the truth for what it is even on a sunday(the holy day of some people) goes to show the people who are spreading hate speech in the name of christianizing Nigeria are bunch of unrepentant liars.
If nobody was killed don't start saying people were killed to stir up hatred and provoke people into killing,but slowpokes like SalmanRushdie ( Like I will say, rush die) won't allow the truth to come out because people like him crave attention even if it is to the detriment of others, all he cares about is his love for praise and likes by some simpletons on nairaland who can't distinguish between when somebody is blabbing and when the same person saying something reasonable.

It does not suit a man that he openly lie against his sworn enemy and still claim he is right when the facts says otherwise,except such person is a devil.
Alfa, were the people killed in plateau because of Cows or not?
When did saying the truth turns to hate speech?
It's okay to blame Goodluck for Boko Haram but it's now hate speech condemning Buhari for the various Fulani herdsmen massacre abi?
Look in the mirror and you'll see the hypocrite here.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by donqx: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by karlboss: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Ategberoson:

is that not your longtime wishes mumu?

thunder strike daily trust nonsense for apologizing. they reported what's happening presently in Nigeria.

when an horrific incidence becomes a norm in a sane country then professional ethics would be abandoned for empirical expression

seriously many Nigerians are dumb, if you morons are reacting to Fulani herdsmen inhumane killings like this perhaps we would have send warning to that hegoat in asorock.

one is even saying is because they hate buhari, thunder fire buhari. is he more human those innocent people killed by his kinsmen?

when the militants were ransacking south south then, gej a son of the soil was able to tamed them even though their fight is justify, what can we say about this illiterates that know nothing but animal

crazy nation indeed nonsense

Bros you are too intelligent to be discussing with that Madrid fool

2 Likes

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by arsenal33: 1:36am On Jul 02, 2018
magoo10:
Freedom of speech have been thrown to the dogs under this tyrant government.

During Jonathan era they were running mouth upandan expressing themselves but what do we have today? most of them even in hiding cannot cough for fear of being harassed by the very government they foolishly supported to power.
Jonathan shut down Leadership newspaper, and locked up 3 journalists

2 Likes

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by bionixs: 3:15am On Jul 02, 2018
madridguy:
They should continue posting hate speech for their selfish gain. I know someday the cup will full and everyone will learn in a bitter way. Maybe by then our brain will reboot back to factory settings.

RWANDA part 2 loading in Nigeria.
you don't even have a brain for a reboot

1 Like

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by Empathydphilo(m): 3:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
What do we do with disgusting ibo girls like you?

Shut up... Tribe aside, she is correct.

1 Like

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by BiafranJesus: 3:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Muslims will kill you and lie. They will be angry when you decode their lies.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by Ikenna0b: 3:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Oya e Don set e go.

Full dictatorship have taken over. Even the media can't even report anything without having to apologize because the northerners feels offended.

The truth is now hate speech as long as the truth is against northerners.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by PassingShot(m): 5:15am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We must be careful being cowed by this evil govt into miscontruing the truth for hate speech ...The herdsmen make us feel ashamed of speaking out about the crimes they are currently perpetrating against innocent Nigerian..If the herdsmen are not ashamed to kill people because of grazing routes or missing cattle then no Nigerian should be ashamed to speak out about these heinous crimes ... This attempt to mask the truth as hate speech is an attempt to hide and distort the truth about crimes against humanity
I pray you are consumed by the impending calamity you crave for. You and your fellow mongers.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by IVORY2009(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:

I pray you are consumed by the impending calamity you crave for. You and your fellow mongers.
[/s]
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by troy20(m): 5:50am On Jul 02, 2018
That article wasn't deleted. Its been reintroduced. You all should check daily trust twitter handle. You can't gag the media. We are way past that now. And for anyone at all making any sort of defence for these murdering savages....if you can afford to stomach the the gory sights of little children and helpless women gutted by these savages, then you're as much a murderer yourself if not worse. And Maybe its about time you looked at the mirror.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by olalat(m): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2018
DonMekino:
*I LOVE THE FULANIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Monday 22 January 2018

Our Political Scientists take time to study Machiavelli, Gramsci, etc ... ignoring a rare and unique political philosophy in our midst, *FULANISM-JIHADISM*

See how they took Hausa land, took Ilorin, used and dumped Ken Saro Wiwa, used the Tivs, Igalas, Idoma's, etc and dumped them.
*USED AND DUMPED BOLA TINUBU*

Paul Unongo is now a wailing wailer,
David Mark has lost his voice,
Gemade is lost,
Audu is still somnambulistic,
Fani- Kayode is screaming.

Olu Falae is now a chronic wailer; learnt they visited him again yesterday. Na so life be?

Now, let it be known all over Southern Nigeria, that the March to dip the Koran into the Atlantic ocean has began in earnest. Any obstacle will be ruthlessly crushed.

They tested the people's will of by threatening to soak dogs and baboons in blood, they got their way.

The killed and burnt the entire family of a REC, nothing happened.

They appointed only people from their side into their kitchen cabinet, southerners were made to justify it.

*They closed the chapel (CHRISTIAN Worship Centre) in ASO ROCK PRESIDENTIAL VILLA, our Christian Vice president Yemi Osinbajo, explained it away.*

They released murderous Boko Haram members, without any kind of penal measures into society, we hissed and went about our normal businesses.

They paraded mostly our southern people, accused of corruption in handcuffs like common criminals, we kept quiet.

*They picked up Nnamdi Kanu, whose words pierced their conscience, exposed their plans and cried to the world; they handcuffed him, like a common criminal ... while Boko Haram kingpins, who have murdered thousands, appeared in court unfettered, we only grumbled.*

He called bokoharam killers and murderers his misguided brothers, and has continued to release them from prison. He went to kaduna and released a lot of Muslims from prison, and we kept mum.

They sent herdsmen to cause havoc in our homelands, we kept quiet ... and begged them to stop killing us in our own ancestral homes.

They pushed further by appointing only their own people into the National Defence Council, something that has never happened before, not even immediately after the civil war, all we did was murmur.

They took on unarmed IPOB, proscribed them, labeled them militants ... politically correct people, even from the south hailed them and clapped for them.

For the jihadists (BUHARI/APC) government, it was a sign that the time is has come, the time to implement the time tested strategy that worked in Ilorin, Lebanon, Turkey and several other places.

Since it is now very obvious, that the people have been cowed, intimidated and politically outsmarted, it is now time to introduce the Trojan horse, the CATTLE COLONIES ... and they are using Audu Ogbe that his own people of MiddleBelt is being butchered to spear head CATTLE COLONIES across Nigeria.

They will take the people's lands, develop them into CATTLE COLONIES with proceeds from oil-rich NIGER DELTA ... and this will be the beginning of their journey to COLONIZE YOU.

They will move in with their families, one man to four women, each woman have at least five children, in twenty years time or less, they'll outnumber the Aborigines, use their numbers to get strategic political positions and declare an Islamic state.

Sounds like fiction? No!
That's exactly how Lebanon moved from a very popular trading and beautiful tourist country that it was, to the ruins and debris laden country that it is today

The Christins in the South have a choice, they either hand over their land as CATTLE COLONIES to the Jihadists (BUHARI/APC) government, and eventually and later convert to Islam ... or insist on capital NO now, to the CATTLE COLONY project and begin to prepare for the consequences.

*TO BE FOREWARNED, IS TO BE FOREARMED!*
âš âš âš âš âš âš âš âš âš âš 
âš âš âš âš âš âš âš âš âš âš 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1509241515792217&id=100001191492301&ref=content_filter
who ever inflict you with will never know peace. Going through what you wrote up there, I seriously sympathise with you cos you really need to be checked mentally. Just go through what you wrote up there again and proof me wrong. People like you lack conscience.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 6:08am On Jul 02, 2018
PassingShot:

I will never be consumed any evil because all I have asked for is for the govt to confront the killers .

What calamity am I craving for?

Is 20 thousand needless deaths not enough calamity already for you?

Those who are sponsoring , backing and shielding the killers either by action, inaction , thoughts and providing lies to cover them up will be consumed by the wrath of God and the blood of the all the innocent shed so far ...

1 Like

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We must be careful being cowed by this evil govt into miscontruing the truth for hate speech ...The herdsmen make us feel ashamed of speaking out about the crimes they are currently perpetrating against innocent Nigerian..If the herdsmen are not ashamed to kill people because of grazing routes or missing cattle then no Nigerian should be ashamed to speak out about these heinous crimes ... This attempt to mask the truth as hate speech is an attempt to hide and distort the truth about crimes against humanity
God bless u. Support towards peace and development should be devoid of any ethnic and religious sentiment .It is more.inhuman when deaths of innocents are involved and the act is being trivialised. So many people are within the system and dislike all of these but can't just speak out .Believe me we all bear hidden pain..

1 Like

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by escodotman: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
Why are you licking her arse? Do you wanna put it in there? grin
Like you always put it in the arse of your female cows?
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by Melkizedeck: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
I have a feeling you were paid to activate this 'damage control'. The truth will come out someday
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by RexTramadol1: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Abeg Na because of wetin Dem com kill Dem oh?
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by Omojolaray(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Hypocrites everywhere, they said the obvious truth, they were intimidated to take back their word and FYI most of the people who reacted/ the reaction you posted are from the north
asin these northerbers are crazy honestly..... They feel dey can intimidate us abi?
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
MrAJQ:

You need to check your brain
There is killing in Cross River and Badija which is much closer to you than the North, instead of you to focus on what's happening in your area you're busy ranting on killing of northern.

The northerners understand what's going on you that's far south is here complaining for them.

Your text is incoherent, have a pleasant week.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

i had a little experience when i got home yesterday. i saw my grandmother's goats in a small unfenced vegetable and egusi farm which i suffered inside the sun and rain to plant. They destroyed all the vegetables and left. i didnt take any action. After 20mins they came back to destroy all the egusi.

i ran and caught 4 of them. so i decided to destroy their lives too since they did the same to my 4month old farm.

Now, my grandmother is here, how will you judge the case??
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by KitchenGadgets: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2018
madridguy:
They should continue posting hate speech for their selfish gain. I know someday the cup will full and everyone will learn in a bitter way. Maybe by then our brain will reboot back to factory settings.

onuku, since when did someone saying the truth become a hate speech. sorry but we cant be intimidated. truth is they all died because of fulani cows.
and pls, this rwanda should come very fast.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2018
I had a little experience when i got home yesterday. i saw my grandmother's goats in a small unfenced vegetable and egusi farm which i suffered inside the sun and rain to plant. They destroyed all the vegetables and left. i didnt take any action. After 20mins they came back to destroy all the egusi.
i ran and caught 4 of them. so i decided to destroy their lives too since they did the same to my 4month old farm.
Now, my grandmother is here, how will you judge the case??

cc: Mo Bright Jnr
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by Automatic3444(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2018
madridguy:

Ask ur bubu to retire....he lack vision and understanding
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by Automatic3444(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

wise saying

1 Like

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by phase1: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Even Bashir Ahmad who is in the presidency acknowledges that Daily trust is a newspaper owned by the fulani and must be bullied into making sure all their reportage are pro-fulani terrorists.

A call from the fulani presidency forced them to bend the truth and apologize for saying facts.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Cattle can't get "missing" without the owners missing too.
But for you, your mission is simple. But what you don't know is that if widespread crisis or war breaks out, you won't have country to govern if you eventually succeed. Power hungry animal!
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
magoo10:
Freedom of speech have been thrown to the dogs under this tyrant government.

During Jonathan era they were running mouth upandan expressing themselves but what do we have today? most of them even in hiding cannot cough for fear of being harassed by the very government they foolishly supported to power.

Who are you trying to impress here? No action has been taken against this inciting post, what we knew so far was that people reacted negatively to this hate and inciting post and it was pulled down by the same media handle that posted it. No government interference so far.
On the other hand concerning Jonathan you hyping here. During Jonathan, there was national clampdown on media houses, journalists, their buses and prints.
I hope you're not suffering from amnesia.
And again, let me ask you one question: is there anything good from a hate and inciting post? Do you love and welcome it? Because I couldn't understand this post of yours to begin with!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.