Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React (44236 Views)

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Buhari and his fellow terrorists have hijacked the media. Threat has become the order of the day hence the apology for calling a spade a spade.

So saying the truth about herdsmen and their atrocities have become a hate speech under Buhari's administration ?

Wonderful !

I only saw the reaction from the normal citizens whose lives are messed up like yours, I didn't see Buhari and his cabinet members reacting up there.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
PVision2020:

Alfa, were the people killed in plateau because of Cows or not?
When did saying the truth turns to hate speech?
It's okay to blame Goodluck for Boko Haram but it's now hate speech condemning Buhari for the various Fulani herdsmen massacre abi?
Look in the mirror and you'll see the hypocrite here.

My oga,it seems you did not read what I wrote with comprehension and objectivity.
All I said is, say the truth even if it is against your sworn enemy not that you say a thing with has no fact to in order to provoke people just like daily times rightly admitted.

I am wondering when will prejudice die in christians and christianity because it so obvious that anything that does not tow your line of thought even.when.it an establish fact is a lie.
Do I blame you,when you believe and strongly hold on to lies that one respected Jewish MAN (Jesus christ,peace be upon him) whom God specifically send to liberate the Jews you've now taken as God to be worshipped.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by magoo10(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
[s]
maasoap:

Who are you trying to impress here? No action has been taken against this inciting post, what we knew so far was that people reacted negatively to this hate and inciting post and it was pulled down by the same media handle that posted it. No government interference so far.
On the other hand concerning Jonathan you hyping here. During Jonathan, there was national clampdown on media houses, journalists, their buses and prints.
I hope you're not suffering from amnesia.
And again, let me ask you one question: is there anything good from a hate and inciting post? Do you love and welcome it? Because I couldn't understand this post of yours to begin with!
[/s]
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by AmmarOscar(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please is there a way to read the original article? It seems I can't find it.
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by PVision2020(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

My oga,it seems you did not read what I wrote with comprehension and objectivity.
All I said is, say the truth even if it is against your sworn enemy not that you say a thing with has no fact to in order to provoke people just like daily times rightly admitted.

I am wondering when will prejudice die in christians and christianity because it so obvious that anything that does not tow your line of thought even.when.it an establish fact is a lie.
Do I blame you,when you believe and strongly hold on to lies that one respected Jewish MAN (Jesus christ,peace be upon him) whom God specifically send to liberate the Jews you've now taken as God to be worshipped.
You lack objectivity, no thanks to the jajanweed almajiri miseducation you earned.
Simple questions, you can't answer.
Were the the people of plateau killed because of cows or not? Aboki gworo no fit answer.
Maybe the Islamophobia all over the world will stop when Muslims stop terrorising themselves and others. Have you ever wonder why everyone hates snakes? Out of all the religion in the world a single religion has chosen to be torns in the flesh of all the inhabitants of the earth, killing for a blood thirsty demon you call god. Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Isis, Al Qaeda, Al shabab, The Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban...nah only una Waka come?

Even in countries where they are 100% Muslims in population, they must still kill themselves.

Please don't come and corrupt our peaceful SW Muslims with that nonsense you call religion in the north. I take God beg you.

I will rather believe a peaceful "Jewish man" than a peadophilic pervert murderer (may God's peace NEVER be on him).
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by IbnAbdullah1(m): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2018
PVision2020:

You lack objectivity, no thanks to the jajanweed almajiri miseducation you earned.
Simple questions, you can't answer.
Were the the people of plateau killed because of cows or not? Aboki gworo no fit answer.
Maybe the Islamophobia all over the world will stop when Muslims stop terrorising themselves and others. Have you ever wonder why everyone hates snakes? Out of all the religion in the world a single religion has chosen to be torns in the flesh of all the inhabitants of the earth, killing for a blood thirsty demon you call god. Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Isis, Al Qaeda, Al shabab, The Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban...nah only una Waka come?

Even in countries where they are 100% Muslims in population, they must still kill themselves.

Please don't come and corrupt our peaceful SW Muslims with that nonsense you call religion in the north. I take God beg you.

I will rather believe a peaceful "Jewish man" than a peadophilic pervert murderer (may God's peace NEVER be on him).

Unfortunately your royal madness I hail from Edo state not from the north.
I am not so dumb as you and bigoted like you ,who is blinded by ethnicity and religion even when your religion tells you to seek the truth,but you rather comfort yourselves with lies.
So, next before you start spewing rubbish cacophonus hotch potch online try to do a little research that is better for your state of mind.

Calling us terrorist?
That's rich coming from someone who thinks Islaam is their problem when christian nations are watery ground for all sort of moral destitutes of all kinds and of all shades.
Is it homosedaulity,bestiality,fornication,adultery just name them.
And the woeful part is it is being promoted aonalrger scale by people who call themselves "children" of God.

Without any doubt christianity appears to be from all evidential proofs as the biggest fraudery humanity has ever known today,but most of you are too deaf and too dumb to see this.
Pointedly the teachings of christianity only breeds idiocy and foolery in people and you,your royal madness is no exception.

Before you can point one thing that is wrong with Islaam I will point a hundred and one things that is wrong with christianity.
You can't give what you don't have moral wise,ethical wise and even in worship christianity has nothing real to offer.

In all, it is obvious that your hatred for Islaam and muslims is just too blinding that you can not see or even think outside it.
You may well hang yourself if you think you can stop Islaam from spreading and the name of our blessed prophet Muhammad(endless blessings and peace upon him) from being mentioned.
I will cite this Qur'aanic verse to end this matter:

"Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?"
Qur'aan 22:15
Re: 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React by troy20(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
That article wasn't deleted. Its been reintroduced. You all should check daily trust twitter handle. You can't gag the media. We are way past that now. And for anyone at all making any sort of defence for these murdering savages....if you can afford to stomach the the gory sights of helpless women and little children gutted by these savages, then you're as much a murderer yourself if not worse. And Maybe its about time you looked in the mirror.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.