Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (18817 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by wildcatter23(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
okosodo:
Ok, why do you think that a psrticular group of people ate being killed while people from one religion are obviously supporting them?

It is what it is
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by wildcatter23(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
mercenary:
Nairaland also cured me of the One Nigeria madness

I dey tell you
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by seunmohmoh(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lordlestat:

Is that so? What about revamping the security apparatus? What about state police ? What about persecution of the killers ? What about effectively using the Senate to create strict laws against these sort of acts?

I guess none of these can dalvae the situation only prayer can? undecided
prayer is the master key.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by seunmohmoh(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
toye440:

Iyawo mi, God would not come down and fight for us we must face this uncircumcised philistines, let terror collide with MegaTerror. The time to stand up and fight is now, dey dont hv d monopoly for violence we just choose to b civilise.
noted
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by blackaxe78: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tessie01:
pastor Enoch Adeboye

And Great Grand father?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
seunmohmoh:
prayer is the master key.

Is that so? Not hard work , or in this context Strategy and deliberate action?

When even Oyedepo said "it is better to work and than to pray and not work '

I wonder where you came about this assertion
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tessie01:
You call a man God called crooked? I hope you don't invite the wrath of God on you. BTW God allows certain things happen for a reason and God is not a man that he should be mocked
Rubbish!! useless God, who can not even save his so called people in Nigeria who are killed every day, useless God who lets poor children die of hunger and sickness in Africa.

Panadol have saved more lives in Nigeria than God.

God is not a man? who the hell is he then? an Alien? sad
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Tessie01(f): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish!! useless God, who can not even save his so called people in Nigeria who are killed every day, useless God who lets poor children die of hunger and sickness in Africa.

hey dear gypsey,you don't talk about the Almighty God that way please, Remember God does not sleep nor slumbers,he sees everything and can change the situation of things in a twinkle of an eye. let's be mindful of what we call our creator,that being said I just hope you can give me the chance to know you well so we could be friends.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Tessie01(f): 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
blackaxe78:

And Great Grand father?
lol,funny you
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pastor nonsense saying gibberish, will all ur prayers and wailing stop these marauders No. Playing politics and taking religious sides wont solve the problem. Nigeria should stop seeing this matter from one side of the coin. This is simply put a security bridge. These blood suckers want only one thing and that is more blood until there is non. They have studied the insecurity structure in Nigeria especially in the Northern part of Nigeria that is why they keep hitting hard on us from the Northern entry. When government tell you to calm down, thats when u hv to bring out your calculator to see where things fit in. This is an internal security bridge problem eating us aloud but on a soft note. This marauders are not as informed and sophisticated as most of us eulogize them so we hv to employ a more pro active approach to root them out wether you have the government force on your side or not before they wipe out your entire village. But first you must understand what you are going to hunt before you go on the chase.

The same happens in other part of the Northern, central and Eastern part of the continent which boarders on these thieves labelling themselves as herdsmen. These are nomads with no land wrecking havoc anywhere they go, and anywhere they go, they must make the place look more like a desert or a ghost town. It will be a very big shame on Nigeria if we cannot tackle this minor problem just like our unknown super eagles were put to shame by the Argentine in the world cup.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tessie01:
hey dear gypsey,you don't talk about the Almighty God that way please, Remember God does not sleep nor slumbers,he sees everything and can change the situation of things in a twinkle of an eye. let's be mindful of what we call our creator,that being said I just hope you can give me the chance to know you well so we could be friends.
i ve heard this fairytales hundreds of times, he sees everything and can change it in a twinkle of an eye, bla bla bla, why couldn't he change do something now that he is needed?

how did you know God is a he?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
gypsey:

Please before you open your mouth to insult God, I will advice you to go and open your Dictionary to understand the true meaning of God. The Kind of God you are talking about here has no hand in this blood shed so he would love to absolve himself of any loss here in d course of apportioning blames
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
Please before you open your mouth to insult God, I will advice you to go and open your Dictionary to understand the true meaning of God. The Kind of God you are talking about here has no hand in this blood shed so he would love to absolve himself of any loss here in d course of apportioning blames
Insult God? how did i insult God?

why don't you let God decides if i insulted him/her or not.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Kennedyiheme: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
This same old stale trend of believing in god...instead of taking action
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Osashalom: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
God bless you beyond measure sir
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Franking: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tessie01:
You're clueless about the existence of our God,the omni potent. may God open the eyes of your understanding so as to help you know and understand him better. He is the giver of life, the creator of the universe,he overseas . grant me the privilege, I need to know you better

My dear, I am beyond redemption. I have seen it all. God, if he exists, must come down and answer my questions otherwise I will continue to curse him. I'm not scared of death but I'm hundred percent sure he doesn't exist.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by maitoboy: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
what of killed Muslims?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by maitoboy: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a terrorist
how?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by kokomilala(m): 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Not only the blood of Christians. Every blood shed, whether it be that of Christians, Muslims,Hindus or whoever, cries up to God. Gen. 4:10.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by DozieInc(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin crooked pastor, were was his God when the killings was going on?
You talk without facts... BMC
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Kristaz(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Please where is Father Mbaka? I'm anxiously waiting to hear what he has to say over these killings/genocide going on.Anybody that has his mobile line should please post it so that we call him and hear him. This is very urgent, please.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2018
God bless nigeria
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Tessie01(f): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Franking:

My dear, I am beyond redemption. I have seen it all. God, if he exists, must come down and answer my questions otherwise I will continue to curse him. I'm not scared of death but I'm hundred percent sure he doesn't exist.
It is well with you my friend.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2018
DozieInc:

You talk without facts... BMC
were was God then? when the killing was going on.

the pastor is a crook!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2018
crooked pastor!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by SkyUrch(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Likewise...
My papa has spoken
Virgohills:
i was in this service
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by phpNET(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
God bless you pastor for standing on the side of truth.

My people God said its time for man to be judged. Christ is coming now.! Are you born again, don't be totally distracted by the happenings of today to the extent of not seeking the kingdom of God.

The devil is a Conny beast, let's all pray for God's grace to make heaven at last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives / Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.