Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (18815 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by DozieInc(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
kcmichael:
And He didn't speak when about 150 people died in 2015 killed by wike foot soldier,he didn't speak when obj ordered soldier to kill in odi,he didn't speak when 85 souls were killed by Don wanny(wike henchman).,he didn't speak when Muslims died in Kaduna,he's just been hypocritical
As usual you comment without facts, he has been speaking since the Abacha regime... he prophecied the death of Don wanny and co, David Ibiyeomie speaks against evil regardless of your party or political affiliation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69021788:
Amen......in due time.
GOD will definitely fight for any oppressed persons or people.

The people causing all these killings and mayhem in the country will all die painful death one by one.

THIS EVIL MUST STOP
I don't need to wait for God before I kill any Fulani terrorist that cross 200yards of my perimeter fence..

Israel is birth place of Christ and God awaiting Zion, but go there and see how they treat those terrorist that surround them

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by DozieInc(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
yazach:

And that of non Christians will remain silent

Hate speech

This one na devil
If your imam chose to be quiet and give silent consent to the killings... then that is your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I don't need to wait for God before I kill any Fulani terrorist that cross 200yards of my perimeter fence..

Israel is birth place of Christ and God awaiting Zion, but go there and see how they treat those terrorist that surround them
You have a very good point there bro.
A good reason to do that...

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by israelmao(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ibiyeomie and Eneche have the hearts of their spiritual father,Oyedepo.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by prettyblacky(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Metox:
Not only the Christians, but the killing of fellow human beings must STOP.
n

Please let us all be very careful
Before The Fulani Take The Killings Across The Country — By Odimegwu Onwumere
http://ooreporters.com/before-the-fulani-take-the-killings-across-the-country-by-odimegwu-onwumere/
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
INSHAL ALLAH WE SHALL SEND BUHARI COMOT FROM ASO ROCK COME NEXT YEAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by blackaxe78: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
ollah2:
God isn't a God of religion, several people of different faiths and faithless died.

They wont hear
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by yazach: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
DozieInc:

If your imam chose to be quiet and give silent consent to the killings... then that is your cup of tea.

He be like say Fulani herdsmen dey do you abi grin angry angry grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by blackaxe78: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
INSHAL ALLAH WE SHALL SEND BUHARI COMOT FROM ASO ROCK COME NEXT YEAR

Instead of you to look for the root cause of the situation, yu are busy blaming Buhari and his tribe.

Let politicians keep using human life's to score points while you keep blaming
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by blackaxe78: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
israelmao:
Ibiyeomie and Eneche have the hearts of their spiritual father,Oyedepo.

Who is the spiritual Grand father?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by toye440: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Only God can save us in this country.
Iyawo mi, God would not come down and fight for us we must face this uncircumcised philistines, let terror collide with MegaTerror. The time to stand up and fight is now, dey dont hv d monopoly for violence we just choose to b civilise.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by resurgent2019: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
blackaxe78:

Please go and sit down. You know nothing of things of the spirit.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by CoolAmbience(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
jtjohn:
Pastor David Ibiyeomie nice one, The men of God should begin to speak out...

It's good that they are speaking out.

However, it should not be about religion.

I didn't hear him speak out on the Ozubulu killings, the Synagogue church building killings, the January 1st Omoku massacre, the very recent Yala - Izzi killings etc.

We won't go anywhere with these religious cards being played.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by mercenary: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
wildcatter23:
I believed in the sanctity of the thought: One Nigeria.

Nairaland cured me of that illness.

Nairaland forum highlights the divisiveness of the people in the geographical location called Nigeria. Everything passes through lens of either ethnic divide or religious cleavages. It's difficult to see things objectively. Leaders both political and spiritual fans the flames of disunity and pushes the threshold of hate to new heights.

Insecurity and senseless killing has become the order of the day. The apathy and insensitivity from government of the day stinks!
Nairaland also cured me of the One Nigeria madness
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by asawanathegreat(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Will Apc hear the cry?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by lastempero: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
The dead tells no tale,it's left for the living to do the needful.allow the dead to rest sad
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by MrAnele(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69021788:
Amen......in due time.
GOD will definitely fight for any oppressed persons or people.

The people causing all these killings and mayhem in the country will all die painful death one by one.

THIS EVIL MUST STOP
stop deceiving yourself..

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by okosodo: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
wildcatter23:
I believed in the sanctity of the thought: One Nigeria.

Nairaland cured me of that illness.

Nairaland forum highlights the divisiveness of the people in the geographical location called Nigeria. Everything passes through lens of either ethnic divide or religious cleavages. It's difficult to see things objectively. Leaders both political and spiritual fans the flames of disunity and pushes the threshold of hate to new heights.

Insecurity and senseless killing has become the order of the day. The apathy and insensitivity from government of the day stinks!
Ok, why do you think that a psrticular group of people ate being killed while people from one religion are obviously supporting them?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by TruthinAction: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:
How does Pastor Yemi Osinbajo sleep at night?

He must really be in the lion’s den—the Buhari junta.

We Christians should still pray for him.

He seriously needs our prayers.

He should simply resign to protect his integrity.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
If Israel were only praying their neighbors would have wipe them from the surface of the earth

They fight back that is how they survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin grin crooked pastor, were was his God when the killings was going on?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Only God can save us in this country.

Is that so? What about revamping the security apparatus? What about state police ? What about persecution of the killers ? What about effectively using the Senate to create strict laws against these sort of acts?

I guess none of these can dalvae the situation only prayer can? undecided

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by israelmao(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
blackaxe78:

That one is left for you.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by israelmao(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
blackaxe78:

That one is left for you.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by jahsharon: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
yungpowers:
There's an adage that says "twenty years is not eternity ".
It will surely come to an end, some day. Only if we know what the future holds, am very sure that the some people would have taken a better stand during the 1967-1970 civil war.

If you start another 1967-1970 episode, the Nigerian Army will deal decisively with you.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Tessie01(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
kcmichael:
And He didn't speak when about 150 people died in 2015 killed by wike foot soldier,he didn't speak when obj ordered soldier to kill in odi,he didn't speak when 85 souls were killed by Don wanny(wike henchman).,he didn't speak when Muslims died in Kaduna,he's just been hypocritical
And who told you he didn't speak when all that happened? As much as I know he has always been vocal concerning the ills going on in Nigeria and world at large. I was personally in church when he prayed for the death of Don wanny and it didn't take the authorities 1week to kill Don wanny so please say what you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Tessie01(f): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin crooked pastor, were was his God when the killings was going on?
You call a man God called crooked? I hope you don't invite the wrath of God on you. BTW God allows certain things happen for a reason and God is not a man that he should be mocked
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Franking: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Cry out bawo? We have not heard the cries of the ones killed in Kaduna and Kano all these years. Continue deceiving urself.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Franking: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Tessie01:
You call a man God called crooked? I hope you don't invite the wrath of God on you. BTW God allows certain things happen for a reason and God is not a man that he should be mocked

Which useless God will allow such things happen? I curse God a million times over. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a deaf and dumb God.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Tessie01(f): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
blackaxe78:

pastor Enoch Adeboye
Re: David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! by Tessie01(f): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Franking:

Which useless God will allow such things happen? I curse God a million times over. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a deaf and dumb God.
You're clueless about the existence of our God,the omni potent. may God open the eyes of your understanding so as to help you know and understand him better. He is the giver of life, the creator of the universe,he overseas . grant me the privilege, I need to know you better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? / 10 Ways To Live A More Spiritual Life / Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.