Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face (12792 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Ilamina(f): 1:04am On Aug 28, 2019
smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Including YAM legs grin grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2019
yarimo:
Including YAM legs grin grin
But how many tribes can match them in beauty? they are one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful tribe. Most tribes in Nigeria can't match igbo women in beauty....

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Makaveli1166(m): 1:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Sign of wickedness

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 28, 2019
this one and her demons grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by drealcivilceno(m): 1:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Because they work almost as hard as the men of the same tribe and we no dey complain... You like her come and pay the heavy dowry cause she is a treasure or look the other way, express no far from where you dey.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Ilamina(f): 1:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

Are you Igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Ilamina:

Are you Igbo

will that cure your demons

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Ilamina(f): 2:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

will that cure your demons

Just answer the question

And stop being stupid

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2019
Ilamina:

Just answer the question

And stop being stupid

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:40am On Aug 28, 2019
onila you're rude
Ilamina:

Just answer the question

And stop being stupid

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Ilamina(f): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
onila you're rude

She was calling me demon

When am an angel

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by tohyorsih(f): 3:38am On Aug 28, 2019
grin grin

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by LadySarah: 3:42am On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:
grin grin

But Khaffi of Bbnaija is a yoruba girl and hers is even thicker than Bianca's.
Even some of Those big yoruba actresses

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by bizza45: 4:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Op Anoda way to start tribal war

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by 1shortblackboy: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2019
it is the effect of excess testosterone which also makes them as strong and competitive as men thereby ensuring they achieve more than the average woman

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by XhosaNostra(f): 4:59am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

Hahaha. Some very funny comments too. I've always wondered what "yam legs" are & now I think I have an idea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Some very funny comments too. I've always wondered what "yam legs" are & now I think I have an idea.

damn you up early?

I'm going sleep soon... lipsrsealed

oi I don't want this trouble ooo

I'm guessing "fat legs" grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by XhosaNostra(f): 5:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

damn you up early?

I'm going sleep soon... lipsrsealed

oi I don't want this trouble ooo

I'm guessing "fat legs" grin

Go have a rest, hun. See you around kiss

As in "thick" legs? What I'm see in one of the pictures is some manly legs with pronounced calves lol.
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Go have a rest, hun. See you around kiss

As in "thick" legs? What I'm see in one of the pictures is some manly legs with pronounced calves lol.

I saw that comment after my comment grin so we both now know... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:40am On Aug 28, 2019
aishaemeka:
But how many tribes can match them in beauty? they are one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful tribe.
have you ever met with shua Arab woman in Borno. Igbo women are quazimodo compare to shua girls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 28, 2019
And hairy legs and sometimes even chest too.

Not hating, just an observation for a long time sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

I swear grin grin......

Envy will not even allow her to notice their beauty and their tender hairy virgimus

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Shiver99: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Haha, this is hilarious. Everyone knows those lies are constantly spouted by peeps bitter that Igbo women are often put in the limelight because of their beauty. That's why you see Igbo women laugh them off instead of flying into a rage like some if you call them masculine or dirty. lipsrsealed
Igbo women are extremely pretty and no amount of jealous rumors by envious urchins will ever change that. grin

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAChFZOCmFkbSMLtjTwgpAJxAwVxGTszTGhUgSDMxj4oy95n0b5g[/img]

[img]imgres[/img]

[img]url[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGs3mmmT4YPgQegmjtRQuKBCG-AQsAJHmWP0IMNgY2HXSXGIUckg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Raydos: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2019
That's how i almost got slapped the last time i went to enugu, I couldn't differentiate between men and women!!

I was going to the city centre, so i stopped one guy and asked him, "Bro how can i get to isi-uzo from here?""

The guy just frowned his face and said: "who's your brother?? He then hissed and walked away

It was later on i realized that she was actually a Woman and not a man!!! I immediately bursted into laughter!!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by rex444(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2019
No be person wey call police dey win case ooooo....
Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Shiver99: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Igbo women tend to have thicker, longer hair and more shapely legs. Some who aren't used to this will obviously think it a negative. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Zinny25(f): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2019
I'm proud to be an Igbo gal...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Skmoda360(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Ilamina, you go chop ban soon....I dey warn you.. embarassed undecided

Why are you always confusing yourself like this with your trashy posts.....abi you wan become she-NwaAmaikpe ni.....?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Skmoda360(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:
And hairy legs and sometimes even chest too.

Not hating, just an observation for a long time sha.
Its true sha but my ex no get hair for legs and chin now....she is clean and fresh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Gofwane(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:
grin grin
igbo starter pack?? grin

chai!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face by Skmoda360(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

I swear grin grin......

Envy will not even allow her to notice their beauty and their tender hairy virgimus
I can testify but i know dey open mouth ....I go straight for what I want when I want it......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.