Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (49950 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
madenigga:

Dats hw ipob made mouth.

Dats how Niger delta avengers made mouth.

Dats how asari made mouth.

Fulani herdsmen dont release press statement but they do the undoable.

Just let the fulani herdsmen come down south and attack southerners. That is what we are waiting for. Let them come.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
meobizy:

They don't need to do anything because they are powerless as it is.

No! They need to wade into the crisis and help weaker Nigerian tribes. They are a very formidable force.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Ttipsy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Tonimordred(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
I xpected dis right 4rm d stat.....miyetti my foot

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by anubabab: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria Delta... Haha! What concerns you? Wetin be your own? Abeg. No disturb me for here, i dey watch match
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

No! They need to wade into the crisis and help weaker Nigerian tribes. They are a very formidable force.
Mscheew, wishful thinking. Why didn't they offer help during the Chibok girls saga? They are nothing but an addition to Nigeria's many problems.
If one experiences a cockroach infestation they do not sit back and hope the rats already feeding full from their pantry take care of the situation.

Leave those people, they are noisemakers. Let's see what will happen after 21 days. They will go silent as usual.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
madenigga:

Dats hw ipob made mouth.

Dats how Niger delta avengers made mouth.

Dats how asari made mouth.

Fulani herdsmen dont release press statement but they do the undoable.
ALL FACTS.

People ready to fight for something don't make unnecessary announcements, they go into action immediately.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=reantv post=69016433]Not again. This always drowns the economy...Two wrongs cant make a right...

Remember this saying; For an everlasting peace, there must be war!

That is the only language our present administration understand

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by ebereokey(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Closed your fucky mouth. Go to Abuja and kill Buhari and stop wasting my time
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
meobizy:

Mscheew, wishful thinking. Why didn't they offer help during the Chibok girls saga? They are nothing but an addition to Nigeria's many problems.
If one experiences a cockroach infestation they do not sit back and hope the rats already feeding full from their pantry take care of the situation.

Leave these people, they are noisemakers. Let's see what will happen after 21 days. They will go silent as usual.

Let us wait and see.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by mansamusa08(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Newsloft:
@NAIRATREND

A coalition of Niger Delta militants, yesterday, gave the Federal Government a 21-day notice to end killings in the country.

The group lamented the recent killing by herdsmen in Plateau State.

The militants, who met at Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State during the weekend, also tasked the Federal Government on protection of lives and property of Nigerians.

The militants warned the Federal Government that there’ll be doom if it failed to forestall anarchy and further bloodshed.

They declared a 21-day mourning period for those massacred recently in Plateau State by rampaging herdsmen, and threatened to declare herdsmen and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association enemies.

A statement by leader of the coalition, W.O I Izonebi, read, “As agitators with conscience, we take lives of fellow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, declare 21 days of mourning for the innocent Nigerians killed in Plateau State by foreigners trained by late Gaddafi that are now masquerading as herdsmen, according to our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“We urge the government to do the needful before the expiration of our 21 days of mourning to avoid a total breakdown of law and order because it seems we do not have law, and government is unable to implement its primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties of its citizens.

“We demand implementation of the following to avoid doom and more loss of lives: The immediate devolution of power to states and regions to enable governors discharge their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties and declaration and proscription of the Gaddafi mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen as a terrorist organisation.

“The government and security agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting Nigeria and its territorial integrity should apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous crime against innocent Nigerians and humanity; total overhaul of the security organisation and security chiefs, immediate arrest of the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association leaders and its disbandment with immediate effect.

“We also condemn the inability of the government and securityagencies to protect its citizens from foreigners masquerading asherdsmen committing genocide in the Middle Belt of our dear nation, Nigeria.

“We are not going to fold our arms to see foreigners masquerading as herdsmen slaughter and kill hardworking Nigerians that are going about their legitimate businesses and livelihood anymore, when we have a democratically elected government in place.

“We are bold to ask these questions? What is the primary responsibility of government? Why is nobody being arrested and prosecuted for these killings? As agitators with conscience, we take lives of follow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, warn that after this 21 days of mourning is over and nothing is done, we, the good people of the Niger Delta, and coalition of agitators will have no choice than to declare herdsmen and Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association enemies of the Niger Delta and Nigerians in general.

“Therefore, we do not wish to see them in any of the Niger Delta states because the pollution and degradation of our farmlands and the polluted waters and rivers are enough provocation, let alone seeing our mothers and sisters in a life threatening situation and being killed by cattle breeders, while the Miyeti Allah is applauding them because they value the lives of cows more than human lives.

“Enough of this carnage going on, we should use this 21 days of mourning to reflect and ask the question, if we are truly a nation where the life of a cow is more valuable than human life.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/plateau-niger-delta-militants-blow-hot-reveal-whatll-happen-in-21-days/

Useless chest beaters that have been killing because of crude oil that Cameroon believed is their own property.
For their information and their sponsors, middle belt suffer more from the consequence of their militancy. The decreased revenue due to activities of ND avengers is the reason why most states in the middlebelt own workers up to one year salary.
If the like,let them put the entire region on fire. After all TY Danjuma and co have been the major beneficiaries of oil wealth.
They are the Sponsors of the militancy also.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Maket: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
I read and took a deep breath.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by continentalceo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:

Wallow in your ignorance....I am from the SS.
The same state which the supposed meeting was held.
Oil producing community at that

Finishing

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by jibs4lv(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I find the highlighted part funny. The write up is about ND militants threatening the govt to act. It is in solidarity with the Plateau people. However, in a way typical of ipob youths like you, you stylishly included the SE just to make yourself feel important.
Are you not ashamed of this attache by force with the SS. They can do it alone without your help. Fix yourself first. Whenever the SS have grievances with Nigeria, they face the govt alone but whenever you have problem with the govt, we will start hearing SS and SE. undecided

You also add your greatest nightmare which is the SW. SW will never request for any help from you. If you feel SW would be overrun by the herdsman then you should know that it's after the SE must have been obliterated.
You made quite lot of sense here bro , honestly I use to laugh hard whenever I see them calling SW their usual tag COWERD simply because they know next to nothing except chest beating.

On the topic , seriously am in support of their plight .
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by drchuks1234(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
I surpport them, waillers kill una self, i dnt fuckinly care
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by bizzibodi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.
Shut up!
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Navalsadiq(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I find the highlighted part funny. The write up is about ND militants threatening the govt to act. It is in solidarity with the Plateau people. However, in a way typical of ipob youths like you, you stylishly included the SE just to make yourself feel important.
Are you not ashamed of this attache by force with the SS. They can do it alone without your help. Fix yourself first. Whenever the SS have grievances with Nigeria, they face the govt alone but whenever you have problem with the govt, we will start hearing SS and SE. undecided

You also add your greatest nightmare which is the SW. SW will never request for any help from you. If you feel SW would be overrun by the herdsman then you should know that it's after the SE must have been obliterated.
you have spoken well
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Ziggylady(f): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please, forgive us{SW and middlebelt}, we made a grievous mistake in 2015 and we need all the help we can get to be rid of this regime.

To err is human, and to forgive, divine. DO NOT repay evil with evil.

I dont know why i find this post of yours funny grin cheesy...

Anyway you are forgiven cheesy
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Newsloft: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Gboom: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:

Wallow in your ignorance....I am from the SS.
The same state which the supposed meeting was held.
Oil producing community at that
Many of your people are houseboys and housegirls in Lagos.
You think you are safe in your hamlets in Ikot Akpanabia where you are residing
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by LZAA: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please, forgive us{SW and middlebelt}, we made a grievous mistake in 2015 and we need all the help we can get to be rid of this regime.

To err is human, and to forgive, divine. DO NOT repay evil with evil.
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 DaBullIT greenback

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by yazach: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Newsloft:
@NAIRATREND

A coalition of Niger Delta militants, yesterday, gave the Federal Government a 21-day notice to end killings in the country.

The group lamented the recent killing by herdsmen in Plateau State.

The militants, who met at Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State during the weekend, also tasked the Federal Government on protection of lives and property of Nigerians.

The militants warned the Federal Government that there’ll be doom if it failed to forestall anarchy and further bloodshed.

They declared a 21-day mourning period for those massacred recently in Plateau State by rampaging herdsmen, and threatened to declare herdsmen and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association enemies.

A statement by leader of the coalition, W.O I Izonebi, read, “As agitators with conscience, we take lives of fellow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, declare 21 days of mourning for the innocent Nigerians killed in Plateau State by foreigners trained by late Gaddafi that are now masquerading as herdsmen, according to our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“We urge the government to do the needful before the expiration of our 21 days of mourning to avoid a total breakdown of law and order because it seems we do not have law, and government is unable to implement its primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties of its citizens.

“We demand implementation of the following to avoid doom and more loss of lives: The immediate devolution of power to states and regions to enable governors discharge their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties and declaration and proscription of the Gaddafi mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen as a terrorist organisation.

“The government and security agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting Nigeria and its territorial integrity should apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous crime against innocent Nigerians and humanity; total overhaul of the security organisation and security chiefs, immediate arrest of the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association leaders and its disbandment with immediate effect.

“We also condemn the inability of the government and securityagencies to protect its citizens from foreigners masquerading asherdsmen committing genocide in the Middle Belt of our dear nation, Nigeria.

“We are not going to fold our arms to see foreigners masquerading as herdsmen slaughter and kill hardworking Nigerians that are going about their legitimate businesses and livelihood anymore, when we have a democratically elected government in place.

“We are bold to ask these questions? What is the primary responsibility of government? Why is nobody being arrested and prosecuted for these killings? As agitators with conscience, we take lives of follow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, warn that after this 21 days of mourning is over and nothing is done, we, the good people of the Niger Delta, and coalition of agitators will have no choice than to declare herdsmen and Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association enemies of the Niger Delta and Nigerians in general.

“Therefore, we do not wish to see them in any of the Niger Delta states because the pollution and degradation of our farmlands and the polluted waters and rivers are enough provocation, let alone seeing our mothers and sisters in a life threatening situation and being killed by cattle breeders, while the Miyeti Allah is applauding them because they value the lives of cows more than human lives.

“Enough of this carnage going on, we should use this 21 days of mourning to reflect and ask the question, if we are truly a nation where the life of a cow is more valuable than human life.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/plateau-niger-delta-militants-blow-hot-reveal-whatll-happen-in-21-days/

Which Niger Delta militants??
Better say Barking dog IPOB terrorist
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I do not know y u afonjas hate SE Nigerians this much. this ain't the time to show hate but the time for a united southern Nigeria in solidarity for the middle belt. I'm Niger deltan from urhobo but this will not mak me under rate the SE. cus I learnt they already won the biafra war alone b4 they were betrayed by their fellow southern Nigerian from the SW. yoruba. n it is still this betrayal gene of the yorubas that u still show when u type hate comments against ur fellow southern Nigerian. wake up bro, this ain't the time for that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ziggylady:

I dont know why i find this post of yours funny grin cheesy...

Anyway you are forgiven cheesy

My sister, no be joke oooooo. It is time to swallow pride and seek the necessary critical mass to dislodge this regime. Since i was born in this Nigeria, i have never seen Nigerians suffer as much as we did under Buhari.

We need a coalition of forces to dislodge this junta at the polls.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.

As usual, the low life, hopeless, low self esteem Biafra miscreant at their stupidity again. Niger delta people are talking and this ipod pig is calling south west. The herdsmen that have been killing in enugu, anambra and ebonyi, what have you miscreants done about it.

Why do you ipods in your miserable lives like to attache by force with the Niger delta. Can't you Biafra pigs speak for yourselves? You have to wait for Niger Delta to make threat so you can hide behind them like the chickens you are. Please learn to be bold and speak for yourself. Most importantly, learn to leave the South west out of you miserable evil mouth.. The people of the south west are not the Fulani herdsmen killing people all over. Face the Fulani killers in the SE alone and leave the south west alone to bother about their problems.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Lordoffreemen: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why the warning? The terrorist fulani herdsmen struck with full force without any warning or suspicion. This Warning will make them and the federal government (since no one has bn arrested) prepared and possibly reinforce all their tracks with northern security forces. I feel they should have been given a dose of their medicine in similar format (strike them when they are not watching).

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by newdawn2017(f): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abfinest007:
useless noisemakers
Na lie u just talk now. Niger delta militants d@ I knw bu ndi ekwu eme, ndi odogwu.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
I do not know y u afonjas hate SE Nigerians this much. this ain't the time to show hate but the time for a united southern Nigeria in solidarity for the middle belt. I'm Niger deltan from urhobo but this will not mak me under rate the SE. cus I learnt they already won the biafra war alone b4 they were betrayed by their fellow southern Nigerian from the SW. yoruba. n it is still this betrayal gene of the yorubas that u still show when u type hate comments against ur fellow southern Nigerian. wake up bro, this ain't the time for that

On behalf of the guy you quoted,the yoruba tribe and the entire south, i apologise for his comments. We need to be united more than ever to face a common foe. Igbos and yorubas may bicker online, but we would never descend to killing each other for whatever reason.

We are southerners and we are too refined to be crude, anachronistic and bestial in our interactions with each other. This is the time to bandy together and work towards a common goal—saving Nigeria from total collapse. Because if Buhari wins next year, we can all kiss Nigeria good bye.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by victorazyvictor(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
troublemakea:
the militant i respect most in Nigeria

they dont just chest beat like our IPOB brothers they do as they say

lil wonder Buhari fears them like Demi-gods. that's difference between powa and POWER

Mumu! do IPOB portray militancy?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by willibounce1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Organism000:

grin grin grin

Nope, your region allowed MKO Abiola and his Beautiful wife to be killed. Only for Obasanjo to be 'given' Presidency. Then, Tinubu 'collected' $3b and VP nomination, and sold you guys out in 2015, and now you want us to forgive you for such perennial inconsistency and cowardice ?

I will consult our Elders and let you know the outcome.

ogbunigwe the foo.lish and daft ipod miscreant, where is your saviour nnamdi kanu?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by newdawn2017(f): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
madenigga:
Noise makers.

If them talk top much nw we wud send fulani herdsmen to visit them
Na so! we resemble igbo people?, Yoruba abi middle Beltans ? Dem nor born Fulani dem papa Weh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.