Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (49959 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Ziggylady(f): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
willibounce1:

LOL...low lives bastar.d ipod pigs always denying their evil tribe just to hate on yorubas. You always start what you cannot finish and when you get served, you start crying you want biafrau.d. see the way ya'll are claiming SS and denying your miserable cursed region

Frustration at its peak..this one is already having seizures.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I don't do tribal hate. However, I find it funny that you can't see hate in the original post. I am 100% in support of the threat of the militants against the govt if nothing is done in the Middle Belt. Can you read the original post there. This post is not about SW but because of the hate the poster has for the SW, he included them in his post. Is it not funny that you ignored that only to face me. I just reacted to what he said. I don't think you are a decent person as you want to make yourself appear. Even there is hate in your own replies.
You talk about Southern unity,was there any in the one posted by the original poster and even you?
so I'm suppose to get involved in ur tribal hatred ryt? no man. the guy didn't attack the SW, its u who let hatred overthrow ur patriotism n I only want to restore ur patriotism sense by clamouring for a peaceful relationship btw u n ur se hommies. i love you all sothern Nigerians but pls don't hate on me. if u still wanna hate on me. good luck with that bro, I salute sir.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Mylove55(f): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

We shall shall overcome. Buhari is surrounded at every turn. I want you to ask yourself one question: who would Buhari turn to for help in the international community next year after Nigerians begin to revolt against his decision not to relinquish power?

I want zombies to answer this question. It is a very critical question which goes a long way to show the trajectory of the failed 2019 campaign.
so only 50% of Biafra vote will remove buhari, tell me another story.

Because "we as" are in support of buhari till 2023, because buhari is far better than our son, the ineffectual buffoon.
Sw and north are already lockdown for buhari.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Edu3Again: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Attaché by force, SS doesn't regard d Easterners, am presently in Rivers State I knw what am saying. SS are capable nd they don't just talk nd chestbeat. I respect them no b small.

U hate Kanu bc u want to attach to us.

The guy who spoke is from SS, and we identify with dem e come dey vex u grin

U are not SE or SS, face ur side and leave us.

U dey fear our unity cool

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
I do not know y u afonjas hate SE Nigerians this much. this ain't the time to show hate but the time for a united southern Nigeria in solidarity for the middle belt. I'm Niger deltan from urhobo but this will not mak me under rate the SE. cus I learnt they already won the biafra war alone b4 they were betrayed by their fellow southern Nigerian from the SW. yoruba. n it is still this betrayal gene of the yorubas that u still show when u type hate comments against ur fellow southern Nigerian. wake up bro, this ain't the time for that
Kindly explain how SW betrayed them, when did Yoruba ppl carry arms to attack d SEsterners? Am sure d SS ppl opened d gate for Naija Soldiers to attack the Igbo's so is SS a Yoruba land, who betrayed who?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am Yoruba na. Ask anybody here.

Enough of the hate.

You are not Yoruba. No Yoruba us weak enough to beg lazy ibos for help. Have they finished helping themselves.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dansnow: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
I love this

Nigeria will become more lively and interesting to live

How i wish this country is a game, I'll just ask God to make me one of its player
Dude you are in the country so u can be a player. Just do single player mode or better still join the ND Militants so u can be part of the game.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

Lol, Yoruba man con send u? Its like u don't knw what's up. KANU is not relevant coz he is a coward, u sha want to attach urself to SS byforce , weak region always chest beating
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by resurgent2019: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
so only 50% of Biafra vote will remove buhari, tell me another story.

Because "we as" are in support of buhari till 2023, because buhari is far better than our son, the ineffectual buffoon.
Sw and north are already lockdown for buhari.

I am from the SW and I can tell you for a fact that it is only Muslims that will vote for Buhari down here. We have a large non indigene base in the SW and they won’t vote for Buhari. As for the north, only the core islamists state will vote for him. You don’t expect the middle belt to reward him after all the massacres.

Buhari has the hurdle of overcoming Atiku, Obasanjo, Danjuma, IBB and a host of other elites in Nigeria. He also has to convince the international community that he’s capable of leading a diverse country like Nigeria for another 4 years—a task he’s terribly failing at.

The man isn’t just a person a large segment of the Nigerian society can trust with another 4 years of their lives. He has shown a personal dislike for Christians and it would be dangerous for him to lead those same Christians for another 4 years. Unless of course the north is ready to kiss Nigeria good bye. I am sure northern elders are wiser than you and all the maniacal almajiris in the core north. They know where their bread is buttered.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

Fool. How do you know the guy is from SS? Just because he says so?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Kindly explain how SW betrayed them, when did Yoruba ppl carry arms to attack d SEsterners? Am sure d SS ppl opened d gate for Naija Soldiers to attack the Igbo's so is SS a Yoruba land, who betrayed who?
abeg cari ur hatred life go one side. I nor care about pple like u
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am from the SW and I can tell you for a fact that it is only Muslims that will vote for Buhari down here. We have a large non indigene base in the SW and they won’t vote for Buhari. As for the north, only the core islamists state will vote for him. You don’t expect the middle belt to reward him after all the massacres.

Buhari has the hurdle of overcoming Atiku, Obasanjo, Danjuma, IBB and a host of other elites in Nigeria. He also has to convince the international community that he’s capable of leading a diverse country like Nigeria for another 4 years—a task he’s terribly failing at.

The man isn’t just a person a large segment of the Nigerian society can trust with another 4 years of their lives. He has shown a personal dislike for Christians and it would be dangerous for him to lead those same Christians for another 4 years. Unless of course the north is ready to kiss Nigeria good bye. I am sure northern elders are wiser than you and all the maniacal almajiris in the core north. They know where their bread is buttered.

Stop disgracing yourself lineage osu dunce. You are not from SW.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by DeltaOil: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I find the highlighted part funny. The write up is about ND militants threatening the govt to act. It is in solidarity with the Plateau people. However, in a way typical of ipob youths like you, you stylishly included the SE just to make yourself feel important.
Are you not ashamed of this attache by force with the SS. They can do it alone without your help. Fix yourself first. Whenever the SS have grievances with Nigeria, they face the govt alone but whenever you have problem with the govt, we will start hearing SS and SE. undecided

You also added your greatest nightmare which is the SW. SW will never request for any help from you. If you feel SW would be overrun by the herdsmen then you should know that it's after the SE must have been obliterated.

See this Afonja, we are united with the igbos.
We have learnt our lessons.

So please keep out our biz!

Dareal90s:

You mean the SS that opened d door for naija soldiers to kill Easterners during d civil war?

U are digging up the past to cause discord, becos u hate us standing together!

I am From Delta state and I remember how u Nigerians came and killed us in Asaba.
We can never forget that, so we all are BIAFRAN grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsnQ9xK7B-o

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:

Frustrated osu degenerate. You made and allegation and when called to back it up with facts you chicken out like nnamdi kanu.

Typical osu.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by meobizy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shopcheap:

Remember your economy went to recession and your president got sick and was doped in UK for days all because of ND.

You keep flaunting you ignorance because you don't know how the FG gave those guy as ship up money. You are now inviting them again abi?

It seems you don't like that job wei dey give you food chop.
My default response to any questions regarding this matter is: they are noisemakers. Nothing dey happen. It's bad we don't revisit issues in this country, by now citizens would have known people/groups to take serious and those to ignore.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
Run away from the truth grin
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeltaOil:

See this Afonja, we are united with the igbos.
We have learnt our lessons.

So please keep out our biz!

U are digging up the past to cause discord, becos u hate us standing together!

I am From Delta state and I remember how u Nigerians came and killed us in Asaba.
We can never forget that, so we all are BIAFRAN grin

Not only Delta State na Rivers State you Wawa pig. They hide behind SS to spew hatred at yoruba. Just accept your Wawa identity.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Edu3Again: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
schoolboij:

Fool. How do you know the guy is from SS? Just because he says so?
Ode, whats ur biz.

U are not SE, U are not SS!

Our affairs are not ur biz!

Dareal90s:

Lol, Yoruba man con send u? Its like u don't knw what's up. KANU is not relevant coz he is a coward, u sha want to attach urself to SS byforce , weak region always chest beating

Face ur Zone and leave us! angry

schoolboij:

Not only Delta State na Rivers State you Wawa pig. They hide behind SS to spew hatred at yoruba. Just accept your Wawa identity.

I have already posted b4 that the Niger delta is Biafran.

The capital of Biafra is Port Harcourt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D_PXnzigpM

Akwa Ibom say they are Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOv6MScGM0U

Even parts of Benue wan join us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

Asaba will not 4get the genociode by Nigeria, so they are coming!

Fear don dey catch u grin

The whole Niger Delta is Biafran, no sure about Edo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11zvif9M6Q

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by bezimo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Newsloft:
@NAIRATREND

A coalition of Niger Delta militants, yesterday, gave the Federal Government a 21-day notice to end killings in the country.

The group lamented the recent killing by herdsmen in Plateau State.

The militants, who met at Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State during the weekend, also tasked the Federal Government on protection of lives and property of Nigerians.

The militants warned the Federal Government that there’ll be doom if it failed to forestall anarchy and further bloodshed.

They declared a 21-day mourning period for those massacred recently in Plateau State by rampaging herdsmen, and threatened to declare herdsmen and Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association enemies.

A statement by leader of the coalition, W.O I Izonebi, read, “As agitators with conscience, we take lives of fellow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, declare 21 days of mourning for the innocent Nigerians killed in Plateau State by foreigners trained by late Gaddafi that are now masquerading as herdsmen, according to our President, Muhammadu Buhari.

“We urge the government to do the needful before the expiration of our 21 days of mourning to avoid a total breakdown of law and order because it seems we do not have law, and government is unable to implement its primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties of its citizens.

“We demand implementation of the following to avoid doom and more loss of lives: The immediate devolution of power to states and regions to enable governors discharge their primary responsibility of protecting lives and properties and declaration and proscription of the Gaddafi mercenaries masquerading as herdsmen as a terrorist organisation.

“The government and security agencies saddled with the responsibility of protecting Nigeria and its territorial integrity should apprehend the perpetrators of this heinous crime against innocent Nigerians and humanity; total overhaul of the security organisation and security chiefs, immediate arrest of the Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association leaders and its disbandment with immediate effect.

“We also condemn the inability of the government and securityagencies to protect its citizens from foreigners masquerading asherdsmen committing genocide in the Middle Belt of our dear nation, Nigeria.

“We are not going to fold our arms to see foreigners masquerading as herdsmen slaughter and kill hardworking Nigerians that are going about their legitimate businesses and livelihood anymore, when we have a democratically elected government in place.

“We are bold to ask these questions? What is the primary responsibility of government? Why is nobody being arrested and prosecuted for these killings? As agitators with conscience, we take lives of follow Nigerians sacrosanct as no amount of provocation will lead to the slaughtering of innocent Nigerians because of cows.

“We, therefore, warn that after this 21 days of mourning is over and nothing is done, we, the good people of the Niger Delta, and coalition of agitators will have no choice than to declare herdsmen and Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association enemies of the Niger Delta and Nigerians in general.

“Therefore, we do not wish to see them in any of the Niger Delta states because the pollution and degradation of our farmlands and the polluted waters and rivers are enough provocation, let alone seeing our mothers and sisters in a life threatening situation and being killed by cattle breeders, while the Miyeti Allah is applauding them because they value the lives of cows more than human lives.

“Enough of this carnage going on, we should use this 21 days of mourning to reflect and ask the question, if we are truly a nation where the life of a cow is more valuable than human life.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/plateau-niger-delta-militants-blow-hot-reveal-whatll-happen-in-21-days/

Yeah..enemies of Nigeria.Bastard fulani enemies
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
so I'm suppose to get involved in ur tribal hatred ryt? no man. the guy didn't attack the SW, its u who let hatred overthrow ur patriotism n I only want to restore ur patriotism sense by clamouring for a peaceful relationship btw u n ur se hommies. i love you all sothern Nigerians but pls don't hate on me. if u still wanna hate on me. good luck with that bro, I salute sir.

You didn't see where he said after middle belt, the killings will switch to SW. Not that the militants can do anything though, they are only chest beating. Have they rescued Delta people that are paying ransome to fulani herdsmen?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

Ode, whats ur biz.

Tell ur OSU brothers to leave Yoruba alone out of their miserable life, Yoruba's no send any of u. U go against us we go against u. Omoluabi to proper lawa
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Edu3Again: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Tell ur OSU brothers to leave Yoruba alone out of their miserable life, Yoruba's no send any of u. U go against us we go against u. Omoluabi to proper lawa
See this Fulani cow, leave us in the South alone. angry

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

Ode, whats ur biz.

Stop spamming the thread with your irrelevant videos of defeat. Either you are ss or se you are both cowards.

Militants that can not rescue Delta indegenes that pay tax to fulani herdsmen in their own land.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

See this Fulani cow, leave us in the South alone. angry

Do u go to school at all, which one is leave us in the south alone? Am from SW if u care or not care to knw, omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi, so which south ar u talking abt piglet?
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
meobizy:

My default response to any questions regarding this matter is: they are noisemakers. Nothing dey happen. It's bad we don't revisit issues in this country, by now citizens would have known people/groups to take serious and those to ignore.

Have thses militants rescued Delta people from paying taxes to fulani herdsmen before they can enter their farms?

They are chestbeaters like their ibo cousins.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by gGGODDd(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dareal90s:

Run away from the truth grin
was it not a yoruba man who told general gowon to block the borders thru which the ibos received food n that led to the ibos starving to death? we all know the name of this yoruba man. afonjas stop betrayal n show some love. we're one, stop hating on me bro.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
schoolboij:

Have thses militants rescued Delta people from paying taxes to fulani herdsmen before they can enter their farms?

They are chestbeaters like their ibo cousins.
As in d fulanis knws how to deal with dem seriously, be it SS or SE, Fulani nd Naija Soldiers dey deal with dem wella.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dareal90s(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
gGGODDd:
was it not a yoruba man who told general gowon to block the borders thru which the ibos received food n that led to the ibos starving to death? we all know the name of this yoruba man. afonjas stop betrayal n show some love. we're one, stop hating on me bro.
Lol, they sterved to death, shebi they ar stubborn ni, hunger will teach unna second lesson soon.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by poseidon12: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
tempest01:
My take is that the Niger Delta youth should not the drawn to this. When they finish in the middle belt , they will most likely move to the south west.

Let the middle belt and the south west identify the problem and then request the SE and SS to join them in defiance. They brought in the nepotistic government of the day. And are likely to vote them in again.

I understand your sentiments but we need to contain this problem before it spreads.
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Mylove55(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

a personal disliked for Christian, i am a Christian, buhari cannot hate me.
It is those corrupt elite that hate you.
Did buhari protected the cattle rustlers against Fulani?
I don't know when criminal rustlers became Christians and bandit became Muslims

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dansnow: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
KULESTGee24:
Pls. Who knows how to join that force, I'm interested angry
depends on the force you talking about. I can tell you how to join evil forces, just go and meet any babalawo, ifa or emere. The Afonjas here can relate
Re: Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days by Dansnow: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
anubabab:
Nigeria Delta... Haha! What concerns you? Wetin be your own? Abeg. No disturb me for here, i dey watch match
Bros if you are talking about world cup match then you dey lie big time cuz u posted this at 2:44PM. Match started 3pm. Hehehehehe Time Checkers crew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd / Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.