Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Popular FB Icon About To Set The Stage Ablazed In Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular FB Icon About To Set The Stage Ablazed In Naija (531 Views)

Ghanaian Ladies With Heavy Tundra’s Set The Internet Ablaze (watch Video) / This Is the Stage I Want All Smart Youths To Be In [Picture] / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular FB Icon About To Set The Stage Ablazed In Naija by franktalk007: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2018
The following line was curled from a popular fb writer and feminist. I see another mile stone in advocacy for individual to get naughty without string attached. The future of an innovative yoot. Enjoy the reading.

We have just started an agency where people can come and HAVE SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

For a start, we'll be in Lagos, Abuja, all south-eastern states, Edo, Delta and Rivers States.... and other countries.

We will gradually expand as we have more clients.

Our agency fees varies. From N2k-N25k per hookup.

We will commence service between the 27th of July and 1st of August.

More information in subsequent announcement.

I'm taking this business VERY SERIOUSLY. Our website is almost ready.

What do we do?

We connect Hot people.

We don't discriminate...

Single and married, widows and widowers, heterosexual or homosexual, black or white, man or woman. Just be OVER 18.

Everything would be DISCREET!

Confidentiality is the watchword.

This post is just a heads-up.

Dear Christians and other religious and holy people, please keep your sermons to yourselves.

PS: No one gets paid for having sex.

You pay the agency to connect you to a partner.

It's a different form of dating website. Where Hot people meet for discreet no-strings-attached sex.
Re: Popular FB Icon About To Set The Stage Ablazed In Naija by greatnaija01: 4:12am On Jul 03, 2018
LOL.... mark this date.... by this TIME NEXT YEAR, your AGENCY will NOT EXIST.

franktalk007:
The following line was curled from a popular fb writer and feminist. I see another mile stone in advocacy for individual to get naughty without string attached. The future of an innovative yoot. Enjoy the reading.

We have just started an agency where people can come and HAVE SEX WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

For a start, we'll be in Lagos, Abuja, all south-eastern states, Edo, Delta and Rivers States.... and other countries.

What do we do?

We connect Hot people.

We don't discriminate...

Single and married, widows and widowers, heterosexual or homosexual, black or white, man or woman. Just be OVER 18.

Dear Christians and other religious and holy people, please keep your sermons to yourselves.

It's a different form of dating website. Where Hot people meet for discreet no-strings-attached sex.
Re: Popular FB Icon About To Set The Stage Ablazed In Naija by Paentera(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
franktalk007:

What do we do?

We connect Hot people.

We don't discriminate...

Culled, not curled.
Re: Popular FB Icon About To Set The Stage Ablazed In Naija by franktalk007: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank you bro
Re: Popular FB Icon About To Set The Stage Ablazed In Naija by escapellee(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Feel good and relax your mind by having a good massage , Feeling my hands all over your body to relax your mind and body is what I look up to. As a sexy,matured and pretty woman you need a good massage and you need a good head game.you're welcome to my world to have a good massage and good suck to ease you from stress. My charges are affordable , for massage or massage with good head game, or just an head game .hmm. Reach me on 07033543846

(1) (Reply)

We Can Pretend Eeh!! Many Are In Sexual Bondage!! / My Carlcare Experience / Pls, I Need Advice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.