Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (6621 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / Nigerians Reacts To Couples Hilarious Maternity Photos / Instagram Dancer, Korra Obidi shares her Nude Maternity Photos online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by MrTrend(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2019
A YouTuber and alumnus of the Rutgers University, Christina Temitope Abiola, has dropped alluring pictures of her pregnant self on Instagram.

Congratulatory messages are in order for budding Instagram star, Christina Temitope Abiola who just gave birth to a bouncing baby girl named, Aniyah Oluwanifemi Grant.

The lady who is proudly black and tags herself ‘Melanin Madness’ released some daring baby-bump photos in which her tummy was covered with black marks. According to her, she felt so uncomfortable showing that off to the general public and this forced her to delay the shoot to the later end of the pregnancy period.

She could have avoided the photo-shoot but she wanted to keep memories of the pregnancy period just like other women do. After a long time of contemplating, she undertook the photoshoot and decided to share with her over 36,000 followers on Instagram.

Her pictures came with the stunning testimony and inspirational note which could be read below:

“BTS Insecurity is a dangerous thing. I believe It restrains us from for filling our full potential. When it came down to shooting my maternity photos I was truly afraid. So afraid I delayed it to 38 weeks pregnant!! time was truly running out and I wanted my memories! At first I asked the photographer to try and edit the marks. However it was so much the edit made it look off. So I said no worries let’s do! I’ve been struggling with embracing my marks because I felt like I was the only one who’s experienced such an extreme amount. My entire belly was covered and I felt like I was doing something wrong.. I was more worried about after having her if they’d even go away and how long it would take.. but through the love and support of friends and family I feel very secure! I like to call my marks beauty marks! Because my marks represent the beautiful life I brought to the world! I honestly would do it all over again for her.”

Checkout The Photos Below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/youtuber-shares-sultry-maternity-pictures-that-has-set-the-internet-on-fire/

1 Share

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by MrTrend(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2019

1 Share

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2019
Coke and Fanta couple!

Honestly the sight of that Potruded tummy is yuk. Damn!

OP please add graphic. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by popsy2(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Yuke! This is extreme.

2 Likes

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2019
My own internet is not on fire

5 Likes

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by KendrickAyomide: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2019
I feel like throwing up embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by MrTrend(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Solsix(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2019
Is disgusting
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by sinaj(f): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2019
Solsix:
Is disgusting
Pray your wife's tummy wont be like this when she gets pregnant.
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by mamajj17(f): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Respect to all MOTHERS in the House kiss, it not easy oooo, thank God for our Lives cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Solsix(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2019
sinaj:
I just want to say you have comprehension issues but on a second thought... Now am suppose to sing the praises of a married woman to pose nude for the whole world to see?? God forbid my wife won't do such. I still have morals anything dosent go for me. If u think she is beautiful y don't qoute me with your nude. Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by thorpido(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Very unnecessary photoshoot.
Na dis generation sha.All for the gram.smh
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by sinaj(f): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2019
Solsix:

I just want to say you have comprehension issues but on a second thought... Now am suppose to sing the praises of a married woman to pose nude for the whole world to see?? God forbid my wife won't do such. I still have morals anything dosent go for me. If u think she is beautiful y don't qoute me with your nude. Nonsense

Lollll
Relax! Its too early to go hard on yourself.

The stretchmark on her tummy is as a result of stretching which is normal but some lucky women dont experience it.

While some edit theirs out during photoshoot, aside her revealing too much in the shoot, I think she was trying to create an awareness about how pregnancy change women's body too.

So its very normal and not disgusting like you pointed out which was why I said you should pray your wife doesnt experience this.

And Yes, she is BEAUTIFUL

Good Morning!

1 Like

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Solsix(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2019
sinaj:

Lollll
Relax! Its too early to go hard on yourself.

The stretchmark on her tummy is as a result of stretching which is normal but some lucky women dont experience it.

While some edit theirs out during photoshoot, aside her revealing too much in the shoot, I think she was trying to create an awareness about how pregnancy change women's body too.

So its very normal and not disgusting like you pointed out which was why I said you should pray your wife doesnt experience this.
Good Morning!
I told you to reply me with your nude, no need to type

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Nathansmith: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2019
Very disgusting sight.

1 Like

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Ginaz(f): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Oh mine . I feel so sorry for her. Being pregnant isn’t easy, I hope I only get few stretch marks on my stomach area if at all I will have. cheesy

I like flat scar free stomach o. embarassed
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by OddslordIsBack: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2019
foolishness
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by MrTrend(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Coke and Fanta couple!

Honestly the sight of that Potruded tummy is yuk. Damn!

OP please add graphic. Chai!

You think so? shocked
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by WhoBeThisMan: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
mamajj17:
Respect to all MOTHERS in the House kiss, it not easy oooo, thank God for our Lives cheesy
is that why she should go naked?

1 Like

Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by LadySarah: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dripping chocolate color.hmmm grin grin
Congrats,your stretch marks tells a story.
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by crackhouse(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Just wondering what they will tell the kid when he grow up. Definitely somebody will take the kid back to the Internet someday and he/she will see the foolishness of the parents. The fourth picture though.
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Bahamas95(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Rubbish, disgusting, irritating, annoying.......

*Pukes*
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by meobizy(f): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Her stretch marks are a no no. I trust akatas, the guy is cheating on her already.
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by MedicH: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
sinaj:

A more pertinent prayer is that u have a little sense especially before u start producing children because of genetics.
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by pacehood(m): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2019
So stupidity is remedy for body insecurity
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Samfloxin(m): 3:15am On Nov 05, 2019
I don't have anything to type
Re: See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Pregnant women are really trying.

meobizy:
Her stretch marks are a no no. I trust akatas, the guy is cheating on her already.
Not every man cheats. Why would he even cheat b|c of the stretch marks? She didnt impregnate herself.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Talking Sex , Pleasure And More / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.