Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bizarre But True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bizarre But True (1234 Views)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre But True by bullabong(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just like every normal Sunday evening I usually hung out with my cousin and his friend for confirmation of their bet slip winnings while we had a few drinks. I dont bet so I guess my interest laid more on the drinking. I had ordered a bottle of star beer while my cousin and his friend were on another table arguing football and bet slip winnings, when this tall well built fair skin lady walked towards me and sat down at my table.She asked if I didn't mind her sitting there and I told her it was a bar and she was free to sit anywhere. She dropped her flashy phones and a wad of crisp N1000 naira notes on the table while signalling the bar man. Oh just another aristo babe I thought to myself. And just immediately she cut into my thought by saying shes not who Im thinking she is, while staring straight at me. I was shocked!
The bar man came and she ordered a medium bottle of magic moment while she went on to tell me she belonged to the Marine powers. She told me she is of the same cosmic makeup as I am, even though I have powers I knew nothing of but confirmed my rare ability to will events when deeply aggrieved. She told me that she brought a warning to me to desist from an excessive lust after light skinned women as most of them had marine ties.
She told me she is a marine helper just like I am a worldly helper and that I should never pay evil for evil as that would dim my star.
I was still lost for words while processing what this lady had just told me when she got up and walked out of the bar just as she had earlier appeared. I just sat there still lost in thought when my cousins friend snapped me out by asking when I ordered magic moment drink. I narrated to him how a fair lady walked in,told me stuff,bought the drink and walked back out and is yet to return. Guess what he did? He took the drink and drank it all with my cousin.
Do you have any such real life stories? Share if you wish.
Re: Bizarre But True by Uglymugg: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Just when I was planning to knack this questionable light skin chick i met recently, you've gone and put too many thoughts inside my head.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre But True by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
*Singing*
This is super story, super story, super story...
Re: Bizarre But True by austyn0(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
Just when I was planning to knack this questionable light skin chick i met recently, you've gone and put too many thoughts inside my head.
This is coming from base 419,, Sergeant do you copy? The mission is dangerous, Abandon knack,, I repeat Abandon knackgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre But True by bullabong(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
MhisTahrah:
*Singing*
This is super story, super story, super story...
I wish it was.
Re: Bizarre But True by Uglymugg: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
austyn0:
This is coming from base 419,, Sergeant do you copy? The mission is dangerous, Abandon knack,, I repeat Abandon knackgrin grin
Base commander this is Konji 15 requesting immediate support, I'm not able to withdraw, i repeat, I am not able to withdraw!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bizarre But True by pafo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Quite an imagination! I'll give you that.
Re: Bizarre But True by bullabong(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
pafo:
Quite an imagination! I'll give you that.
any award for a lie?
Re: Bizarre But True by austyn0(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
Base commander this is Konji 15 requesting immediate support, I'm not able to withdraw, i repeat, I am not able to withdraw!!!!
I am sorry sergeant,, we cannot risk endangering our base officials...I am afraid you are on your own,, we promise to give you a befitting burial if things go south....Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre But True by WhoJahDonBless(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lool wan kee me die
Re: Bizarre But True by bullabong(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
WhoJahDonBless:
Lool wan kee me die
bros I swear I used to doubt all this spiritual stuff, but bros I experienced what I wrote up there live no be joke. I am so afraid of fair skin ladies now o!
Re: Bizarre But True by WhoJahDonBless(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
bullabong:
bros I swear I used to doubt all this spiritual stuff, but bros I experienced what I wrote up there live no be joke. I am so afraid of fair skin ladies now o!
Brov no fear, she prolly likes u, And wud b back again for u.
Thats if u guys have not already met again
Re: Bizarre But True by bullabong(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2018
WhoJahDonBless:

Brov no fear, she prolly likes u, And wud b back again for u.
Thats if u guys have not already met again
Im sure we haven't met again,im good with faces
Re: Bizarre But True by WhoJahDonBless(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
bullabong:
Im sure we haven't met again,im good with faces
Jst chill, u'ld see her again

(1) (Reply)

Pls Why Is Black Race Generally Wicked? / Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating On Her…what She Did Will Shock You / “how I Seduced My Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work” – Lady Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.