Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You (7721 Views)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls, Sad But True (pictures) / Funny But True Facts You Shouldn't Ignore in Your Romance Life / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
1.the medical name for a butt crack is 'intergluteal cleft'

2.people can suffer from a psychological disorder called boanthropy that makes them believe that they are a cow.they try to live their life as a cow.

3.a duel between three people is actually called a truel.

4.the two tiny holes drilled in every BIC pen is to ensure that the air pressure is the same both inside and outside the pen,which helps the ink flow to the tip.

5.in south Korea there is an emergency number (113) to report spies.

6.the process by which bread toast is called the 'maillard reaction'

7.snails have 14,000 teeth and some can even kill you.

8.the human nose can remember 50,000 different scents.

9.the television was invented only two years after the invention of sliced bread.

10.bull frogs do not sleep

11.eight of the ten largest statues in the world are of Buddhas.

12.in 2015,a silver coin with superman on the heads side was made which is a legal tender in Canada.there was only 350,000 produced.

13.tigers have stripped skin not just furs,the stripes are like fingerprints and no two tigers have the same pattern.

14.if you die in Amsterdam with no next of Kin,family or friends to prepare funeral or mourn over the body,a poet will write poem for you and recite it at your funeral.

15.the hilmalayan honey bee-the largest of the honey bees-make a hallucinogenic honey that tribes collect.

16.the man who found the 5,000 year old corpse,otzi the iceman in 1991 (oldest natural European mummy)was also found dead frozen in ice in 2004.

17.sunsets on mars are blue

18.if you sneeze while travelling at 60mph your eyes are closed for an average of 50 feet.

19.if you ever stepped on the moon,your footprint would remain there forever.

20.the brain is our fattiest organ,being composed of nearly 60% fat.

21.february used to be the last month of the year,whip is why it has the shortest number of days.

22.dead people can get goose bumbs.

23.people say 'bless you' when you sneeze,because when you sneeze your heart stops for a millisecond.

24.in 2005,mark zuckerberg unsuccessfully tried to sell Facebook for $75 million.back then it was called thefacebook.

25.people dont sneeze in their sleep due to the brain shutting down the reflex.

26.rowan atkinson-also known as Mr.bean-is the voice of zaza in the lion king.

27.its kinda funny how the the human brain ignores the second 'the'

28baked beans are actually not baked but stewed

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Nwendy26(f): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by KingMack(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
KingMack:
Following
ah go create anoda thread for d next one
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Vyzz: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:

2.people can suffer from a psychological disorder called boanthropy that makes them believe that they are a cow.they try to live their life as a cow.

8.the human nose can remember 50,000 different scents.

22.dead people can get goose bumbs.

I have countrymen that suffers from the cow sickness....

How can the nose remember a scent.... Shouldn't that be the work of the brain...

For the number 22- Who told them? grin

5 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:

I have countrymen that suffers from the cow sickness....

How can the nose remember a scent.... Shouldn't that be the work of the brain...

For the number 22- Who told them? grin

i think its the nose that remembers scents

and for the dead bodi...
I dey com

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by KingMack(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:

ah go create anoda thread for d next one

Mention me

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by offset67(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
SCAM

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by kamikaze01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Adasun(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
I don't understand no.27

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
KingMack:

Mention me
no yawa bruh
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Adasun:
I don't understand no.27
when you first read the passage did you observe the double 'the'?

2 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
offset67:
SCAM
na u be their king grin
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by merieam16(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Realresk(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Realresk:
Wow
do you like creepy stuffs
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by seanwilliam(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2020

Please explain number 27 op.. I no understand

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Bahamas95(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
That number 16 shock me.

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

Please explain number 27 op.. I no understand
grin grin grin

when you been first read the sentence,did you notice the double 'the'?

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Realresk(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:

do you like creepy stuffs

Yeah... But e get limit sha oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by seanwilliam(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:

grin grin grin

when you been first read the sentence,did you notice the double 'the'?
grin ur type go good being a lecturer

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Oharina(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mark zukerberg should be greatful he never sold thefacebook then, because who would've been in shock and in tears as for how progressive facbook is now. As for the number 27, i didn't observe the second the untill op revealed it. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
grin ur type go good being a lecturer
tankiu grin

shey u dey like creepy stuff
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oharina:
Mark zukerberg should be greatful he never sold thefacebook then, because who would've been in shock and in tears as for how progressive facbook is now. As for the number 27, i didn't observe the second the untill op revealed it. Lol
grin grin grin

if to say mark been sell Facebook then,dat means i wouldn't have known what's Facebook
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Realresk:

Yeah... But e get limit sha oo cheesy
i dey post creepy stuff this nite wink
Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Oharina(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
khengxlei:

grin grin grin

if to say mark been sell Facebook then,dat means i wouldn't have known what's Facebook
Hm are u saying they would hv rebranded fb to another program?

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by khengxlei(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oharina:
Hm are u saying they would hv rebranded fb to another program?
maybe undecided
or maybe another person would have been the owner;with a different name sha

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by personal59: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
educative

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Onyenna(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Cool....

That No. 27 gat me.... The way my brain ignored the second "the" shocked me.....

5 Likes

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by kollinskollins(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
29) the king cobra is about 17ft long. It can stretch its body up to 7ft from the ground looking a man in the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by mankan2k7(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Very educative

Dead people can have goosebumps. This shock me.

Unfortunately something like this don't make front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange But True Facts That'll Shock You by Jermaineayo: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
I don't get no. 23

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Lady Selling Cocoa On The Street Of Accra Causes Problem Online | / This Beautifully Endowed Lady's Assets Is Good For The Elders / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.