Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (45743 Views)

How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Hey, why are you snubbing me?

I think it has to do with my feminism thread, right?

It wasn't created because of you but for the username (free. Cocoa) inside the post.

Anyways, it's okay.

Have a nice time

grin Snubbing you? I would never do that to anyone. I have a lot of mentions I haven't tendered to. I'll reply all now. I am sorry.

And your opinions are best known to you. I have no cause to despise or question you about a topic you choose to buttress.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Snubbing you? I would never do that to anyone. I have a lot of mentions I haven't tendered to. I'll reply all now. I am sorry.

And your opinions are best known to you. I have no cause to despise or question you about a topic you choose to buttress.

Naxo you popular for this site reach?

All those small boys are just confusing your head cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.. If I didn't mention you I'm sure you wouldn't have respond.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Lol.. If I didn't mention you I'm sure you wouldn't have respond.

I swear. I bother not to reply any sometimes. Too much.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Naxo you popular for this site reach?

All those small boys are just confusing your head cheesy

grin Wetin you expect na?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I swear. I bother not to reply any sometimes. Too much.

Let's be online friends.

Do you mind?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Wetin you expect na?

You can give them a chance wink cheesy
At least you came here by yourself cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Let's be online friends.

Do you mind?

You requested that sometime ago. We already are.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Let's be online friends.

Do you mind?

Well yes, some i oblige, while others i discard. I'm choosy of my friends.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well yes, some i oblige, while others i discard. I'm choosy of my friends.

Excellent.

Other than that hair business what else are you doing?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Excellent.

Other than that hair business what else are you doing?

Nothing much. And it's not like the hair stuff is constant.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nothing much. And it's not like the hair stuff is constant.

You don't like white collar jobs?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

You don't like white collar jobs?

Only graduates get such.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only graduates get such.

Are you still schooling?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Only graduates get such.

I swear, that your diary has moved many hearts.

I hope it's really not your real life story.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

I swear, that your diary has moved many hearts.

I hope it's really not your real life story.

It's my real life story. I'll continue later tonight.
And how do you know it has moved many hearts? undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Are you still schooling?

Not yet, Sir. Next year, hopefully.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by djoe21(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
alright.. Mention me when you arrive please

Remove the 'please'. Never ever beg angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by djoe21(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Elder001:

Let's be online friends.

Do you mind?

Really? SMH

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It has moved mine. Never again will I correct anything you post. That's to start with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
djoe21:

Remove the 'please'. Never ever beg angry
who is this one..
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

It has moved mine. Never again will I correct anything you post. That's to start with.

sad sad Apology accepted.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

sad sad Apology accepted.
Thanks.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not yet, Sir. Next year, hopefully.

As in, you'll start schooling next year or you'll round up next year?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 24, 2018
dingbang:
who is this one..

What happened to your cute Hector siggy?
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You finally went lowkey in your diary.

Good.

Just an acknowledgement no other thing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by dominique(f): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Me nko? Hope you will stop correcting me too o? embarassed
It's because of you that I now proofread my posts before submitting.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elder001:

As in, you'll start schooling next year or you'll round up next year?

The former.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
dominique:

Me nko? Hope you will stop correcting me too o? embarassed
It's because of you that I now proofread my posts before submitting.
I'm sorry but there's no reason to stop correcting your grammatical errors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

The former.

Cool.

What course are you studying?

You seem like an intelligent individual (I like you for that).
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm sorry but there's no reason to stop correcting your grammatical errors.

Lie... You don't correct people who follow you and she's one of your followers. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.