Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,235 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (45740 Views)

How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by DavidEsq(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Switup:
at this point i say u are a suspect.. words sounding like some 'pure language' stuff... am i right or am i right? if you know, you know

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Switup: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
DavidEsq:

sorry for thatm honestily i felt ure a witness.. Really sorry.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Austin234(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Invariably, u do same to ur spouse. Too bad to be an accepted norm
UyaiIncomparabl:

You needn't be. That's the unadulterated truth.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by DavidEsq(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Switup:
sorry for thatm honestily i felt ure a witness.. Really sorry.
O yeah I am
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Psoul:

Oga leave theory and what you read in romantic novels and magazines. Only love cannot guarantee fidelity in marriage. U can love ur partner and still hurt her. What love does is that when she feel bad, u immediately understand her feeling and try to make amend to make her happy once again.

Practical experience will teach u more. Wait till u get there.

I don’t know what kind of sadistic love you mean o. cheesy

Na so Jesus love you? :DOr na so you love Jesus reach, you nail am to “cross”.? grin

Tufiakwa to love “that hurts” o!
I nor want that kind! cheesy

I believe in true love. But true love is something humans can NEVER achieve! I DON’T LOOK FOR IT!
and I DON’T TRY TO GIVE IT. kiss A waste of time and energy. Please, call it a marriage based on convenience, compromise or desperation.

More like a “settlement contract”! wink
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Psoul(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I don’t know what kind of sadistic love you mean o. cheesy

Na so Jesus love you? :DOr na so you love Jesus reach, you nail am to “cross”.? grin

Tufiakwa to love “that hurts” o!
I nor want that kind! cheesy

I believe in true love. But true love is something humans can NEVER achieve! I DON’T LOOK FOR IT!
and I DON’T TRY TO GIVE IT. kiss A waste of time and energy. Please, call it a marriage based on convenience, compromise or desperation.

More like a “settlement contract”! wink

Go through ur comments once again (this and previous ones) concerning this topic. You keep contradicting urself. Seems u don't knw what u beliv in.

Pls make out time to re-organize urself. Like u have a lot running in ur head.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by DECENCY3: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
I married my hubby ten years ago when he had nothing. I actually love him and thought of aarting life with him. Due to working and schooling in different states I didn't join him immediately after marriage. His character changed to direct opposite o the person I married.

It dawn on me that I have just made the biggest mistake of my life. He became vwrbaljy abusive . womanising and dodging responsibilities. He finally moves on with his gïrlfriends . I have three kids for him.

I decided to press the ignore button and concentrate on me and my kids. After a while he said I have started dating someone else. That the marriage is over. His family and mine have tried talking sense to his head but he wouldn't listen to anyone. Rather he aais the only condition for the marriage to still hold is that I must follow him to a native doctor for findings and cleansing that he sees vision and dreams of me having s.x with other men. Meanwhile this is a year and seven I had swz last. But he wouldn't believe that. I feel like divorcing him and moving ahead. Sometimes I fwwl line having like one or two flings but my conscience wouldn't lete be.
Married couples only please advise me
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by sainty2k3(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2018
danberg:

Probably the most practical advice here!
Yinmu
What if the woman likes another mans money
And the men likes another woman's Body
How do you practically avoid this two major cause of loss of self discipline amidst married folks
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Psoul:

Go through ur comments once again (this and previous ones) concerning this topic. You keep contradicting urself. Seems u don't knw what u beliv in.

Pls make out time to re-organize urself. Like u have a lot running in ur head.

You went off the topic and I replied you. The topic is not about loving someone and cheating. It is about resisting sexual pressure. What you raised has nothing to do with the topic.

I repeat: If all is well in your marriage, sexual tension or temptation to cheat will never be an issue. kiss

I know what I believe in, but that is a different topic entirely. wink

Read topic again.

Stricker321:
Please for those married out there, how do you cope with sexual pressure?

So much temptation to cheat.

The pressure is just too much.

Why is there the temptation to CHEAT? Why is “the presssure too much”? wink You are married and you have the urge to cheat? DO YOU LACK FULFILLMENT at home? wink

Answer: Staleness in the bedroom and lack of self control control. kiss
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Psoul(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You went off the topic and I replied you. The topic is not about loving someone and cheating. It is about resisting sexual pressure. What you raised has nothing to do with the topic.

I repeat: If all is well in your marriage, sexual tension or temptation to cheat will never be an issue. kiss

I know what I believe in, but that is a different topic entirely. wink

Read topic again.

Why is there the temptation to CHEAT? Why is “the presssure too much”? wink You are married and you have the urge to cheat? DO YOU LACK FULFILLMENT at home? wink

Answer: Staleness in the bedroom and lack of self control control. kiss

I still insist that u may be confused or may be u talk and forget what u just said. Even the quoting u brought up did not show hoe I derailed from the topic.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by nemynely(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Zoharariel:

What you're feeling is normal. Men are polygamous by nature. It was religion that brought about these man-made marital restrictions.

In spite of some people's beliefs that polygamy is morally wrong, the majority of men know that it is not natural to have only one sexual partner at a time - even though they will never come out to say it in order not be ostracized & stripped off their social statuses in their churches & social gatherings. grin

Psychologically, it is impossible for any man to be limited into eating only Akpu & Edikaikong soup decorated with Goat meats everyday for the rest of his life. A day will come when he would crave to have Pounded Yam & Egusi soup laced with different specie of fishes & edible reptiles such as crocodile. grin

My advice to you is to be smart about it and do not make a habit of it.

Pay no mind to all the people that will come on this thread telling to hold on for Jesus & the holy spirit - with their lying tongues & deceitful lips. They know how to speak peace to their neighbours but inwardly setting an ambush for them.

Do not allow man-made laws written & compiled into a book by some Roman charlatans under the influence of alcohol in the 6th century deprive you of your natural instinct & liberty to explore all the good things that life has to offer.

Balderdash! How will you feel when you find out your wife has been ministered to by another man? Whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Psoul:

I still insist that u may be confused or may be u talk and forget what u just said. Even the quoting u brought up did not show hoe I derailed from the topic.

Ok. Thanks. kiss
Let’s stick to the topic.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by nemynely(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dear op,
Good question. Real question.
Any man who doesn't face this challenge is either gay or an eunuch.
What I usually do at such times are:
*Flee from the source of temptation.
*Become extra close to my wife, arrange dates with her, spend more time with her, buy her things, just generally make sure that till the temptation storm passes, my wife is almost always around me, menses or no menses, pregnant or not.if she has gone on a journey, it may have to be cut short etc
*If wifey ain't around and really far away for legit reasons, then I must ,after fleeing, pray more, fast, study the word more, listen to messages that center on temptation, worship more, fill my mind with only good and pure things, desist from playing with my body etc.
*Remind myself of the covenant I entered into with my wife 12 years ago, that it's her alone - her breasts, her lips, her vagina, her body alone will I nurture and cherish till death do us part!
*I tell myself "why do something you know is bad only to end up saying sorry" , so to avoid the guilt trip and free my conscience, I choose to do right always.
*Who is in control of my body? My hormones, my desires or me? If it's really me, then my hormones and desires are subject to me.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by IamPlato(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Until then, love. Until then.

Hmmmm... I Don De Fear You O babe... Someone Like You, will Wake Your Boyfriend At 1am to Pour Him Acid grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by phenom666(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
mimimile93:

Yes so! I am using two monikers

@mimimile93 and @milemimi93

The day I bashed NwanyiAwkaetiti I never knew she's dating one of the mods. I was banned instantly which makes me to create my second moniker @milemimi93.

Which other best way to descrbe a female gender for a common man to understand other than "pvssy".?

P:S I don't use two monikers on a single thread. My second moniker @milemimi93 is on reserved in case i got banned on the main moniker.

Mod didn't ban u... She report u then the atuo ban u.

After quote, u will see 'report' under comment } enter report just read d rule number 2 deal on abuse... Scroll down in inbox and write 2. Instantly ' if that write contains abuse word' that profile is ban.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
phenom666:

After quote, u will see 'report' under comment } enter report just read d rule number 2 deal on abuse... Scroll down in inbox and write 2. Instantly ' if that write contains abuse word' that profile is ban.
Ive never reported him. Someone else did
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by NoToPile: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
All these palava on top sex

One can get tempted yeah especially by what you see but allowing the thoughts to linger that you even start considering the temptation to the extent it becomes a pressure (abi I am not getting what pressure means again?) is what I find alarming

The most annoying statement I have read and still read on nairaland is the 'Men are polygamous by nature' statement. Wait first who even started brandishing that lie up and down around here. angry

Temptation is temptation it can happen to any man.
Pressure is on another level entirely abeg meaning you are constantly being moved to cheat on your wife.

Ka ma ri ooo angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by NoToPile: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
newoffer:
Hmmmm. As a married man I still get good advances from female staff. My ex of ten years came back n request we continue. I cannot afford that kind of lifestyle because it will crash the day

Some women are possessed. Only a wicked soul will want to come between a couple. Self discipline is the key. Don't go where your life n personality will get puncture. Women are not fools.

[/b]The first chance they give you is called testing. after that u get to pay heavily. [/b]

grin grin grin

Bros no vex but I just had to quote you for emphasis sake

Apart from the moral and religious part of it, cheating is very expensive ke. I don't know how men reason sha.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by milemimi93(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
phenom666:

thank u sir.

That means it was NwanyiAwkaetiti that reported me..

Fear women..
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by phenom666(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

thank u sir.

Fear women..

Anybody can report u. Even me can report u without u insulting u. Any comments that contain abusive message any profiles' can report u.
Thank u. Happy I can be of help.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by phenom666(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

thank u sir.

Fear women..

Anybody can report u. Even me can report u without u insulting u. Any comments that contain abusive message any profiles' can report u.

If u want to insult someone put dot inbtw word example- I.d.i-o.t. with that u can't be block but, ur comment will b removed.

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by phenom666(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ive never reported him. Someone else did
I did not said u reported him, any low life feminist like u would have.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by milemimi93(m): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
phenom666:

If u want to insult someone put dot inbtw word example- I.d.i-o.t. with that u can't be block but, ur comment will b removed.

Ok thank you.
Let me start reporting my haters
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by phenom666(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Ok thank you.
Let me start reporting my haters
No problem especially women who are feminist.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

thank u sir.

Fear women..
Nope. I never reported you after all I was dishing it hot back to u.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
phenom666:

I did not said u reported him, any low life feminist like u would have.
Ohhhooooooooo! So i serve a guy hot and I'm a low life feminist? Anyways, na u buy data so u can post whatever.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by milemimi93(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nope. I never reported you after all I was dishing it hot back to u.

Ok mama!

But that doesn't mean I won't report u anytime I see you post trash here..
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
milemimi93:

Ok mama!

But that doesn't mean I won't report u anytime I see you post trash here..
Real niggas don't snitch.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by phenom666(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ohhhooooooooo! So i serve a guy hot and I'm a low life feminist? Anyways, na u buy data so u can post whatever.

Y can't u serve him hot meal's that y many girls like u are still single. Waiting for rich man to sleep u off ur feet with money.
Better help any man u c n build a home with him.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by milemimi93(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Real niggas don't snitch.
Ok chocho!
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
phenom666:

Y can't u serve him hot meal's that y many girls like u are still single. Waiting for rich man to sleep u off ur feet with money.
Better help any man u c n build a home with him.
My dear don't believe everything you read here. I could b a dragon on NL and timid as a sheep in real life. So don't judge anyone merely by what they post here.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by phenom666(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear don't believe everything you read here. I could b a dragon on NL and timid as a sheep in real life. So don't judge anyone merely by what they post here.

Bible say "what d mind thinkth ur mouth sayeth".
Believe me when I say u are rubblish, most women today are nothing to write home l about.
Finish from a private university and girls there love money like die, about to write my post umte exam in unizik just hope girls there make sane, can ever marry a feminist, 'fulll of pride'.

If a man don't money can't u girls help him, God created women to be a comforter n helper. Stop depended on men start helping them n c if he doesn't marry u.
D very reason y rich men are behaving like lost puppy. They c women as leeches. Step up ur game... Reduce ur make up... Increase ur helping spirit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.