Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (45748 Views)

How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Lie... You don't correct people who follow you and she's one of your followers. grin
Some of my followers started following me because I corrected them. On several occasions, I have corrected her errors even as my follower.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

[s]Some of my followers started following me because I corrected them. On several occasions, I have corrected her errors even as my follower[/s].

Some of my followers started following me because I corrected them. On several occasions, I have corrected her errors even as my follower.

Too much blunders grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Too much blunders grin grin grin

grin

Too many blunders. Thanks for the invitation. wink
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by funlord(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
See wahala
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

grin

Too many blunders. Thanks for the invitation. wink

cry
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Elder001:

Cool.

What course are you studying?

You seem like an intelligent individual (I like you for that).

I actually meant the former. I'll start next year.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by drnoel: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
Stricker321:
Please for those married out there, how do you cope with sexual pressure?

So much temptation to cheat.

The pressure is just too much.

It's a mindset. When u are too busy with work, children and project pressure. U won't even have time to think of cheating.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by sonmvayina(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
My wife just gave birth to our first child last week, I thought I could cope, but I just can't... I went to oluku yesterday but did not do anything... But the pressure is just to much, I am feeling on ease....

Anybody leaving in isihor area of Benin, please that can help, contact me...

You won't regret.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by AlfaAce(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Zoharariel:

What you're feeling is normal. Men are polygamous by nature. It was religion that brought about these man-made marital restrictions.

In spite of some people's beliefs that polygamy is morally wrong, the majority of men know that it is not natural to have only one sexual partner at a time - even though they will never come out to say it in order not be ostracized & stripped off their social statuses in their churches & social gatherings. grin

Psychologically, it is impossible for any man to be limited into eating only Akpu & Edikaikong soup decorated with Goat meats everyday for the rest of his life. A day will come when he would crave to have Pounded Yam & Egusi soup laced with different specie of fishes & edible reptiles such as crocodile. grin

My advice to you is to be smart about it and do not make a habit of it.

Pay no mind to all the people that will come on this thread telling to hold on for Jesus & the holy spirit - with their lying tongues & deceitful lips. They know how to speak peace to their neighbours but inwardly setting an ambush for them.

Do not allow man-made laws written & compiled into a book by some Roman charlatans under the influence of alcohol in the 6th century deprive you of your natural instinct & liberty to explore all the good things that life has to offer.
Lmao! Arrant nonsense.
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by nuelyoyo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
He doesn't trust you coz he is a cheat himself, people who cheat distrust their partner even when their partner is loyal to them. I will advice you separate from him if you still have hope that he might come back to his senses, you can opt for divorce if you don't have hope in the marriage again and want to move ahead with ur life.
DECENCY3:
I married my hubby ten years ago when he had nothing. I actually love him and thought of aarting life with him. Due to working and schooling in different states I didn't join him immediately after marriage. His character changed to direct opposite o the person I married.

It dawn on me that I have just made the biggest mistake of my life. He became vwrbaljy abusive . womanising and dodging responsibilities. He finally moves on with his gïrlfriends . I have three kids for him.

I decided to press the ignore button and concentrate on me and my kids. After a while he said I have started dating someone else. That the marriage is over. His family and mine have tried talking sense to his head but he wouldn't listen to anyone. Rather he aais the only condition for the marriage to still hold is that I must follow him to a native doctor for findings and cleansing that he sees vision and dreams of me having s.x with other men. Meanwhile this is a year and seven I had swz last. But he wouldn't believe that. I feel like divorcing him and moving ahead. Sometimes I fwwl line having like one or two flings but my conscience wouldn't lete be.
Married couples only please advise me
Re: How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? by 77star: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / My Breakfast This Morning (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.