Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer (48911 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by CastedGist: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nigerian man who is medical doctor is set to tie the knot with his wife who is a lawyer looking stunning in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-pictures-of-a-medical-doctor-and-a-lawyer

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by CastedGist: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
What a failed life. Obviously they basked in the African euphoria that "education is the best legacy".

With all the book them read, they get money pass Iwobi or Amhed Musa or they get money pass aki and paw paw? Money is life and if you no build that mansion or buy that lambo, you came to this life to do nothing.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
see as every body don de marry now wey dat ma nairaland crush self make i join this people if you be good woman wey go like follow me for ma abroad tell me now make we marry sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Cute kiss
They look so alike.
Are they sure they are not related?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by kunleweb: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
DukeofNZ:
see as every body don de marry now wey dat ma nairaland crush self make i join this people if you be good woman wey go like follow me for ma abroad tell me now make we marry sharp sharp.

This guy just dey flex.sha grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by kunleweb: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a failed life. Obviously they basked in the African euphoria that "education is the best legacy".

With all the book them read, they get money pass Iwobi or Amhed Musa or they get money pass aki and paw paw? Money is life and if you no build that mansion or buy that lambo, you came to this life to do nothing.

Education.of the.mind. the goal.of.education is primarily transcedence after which other things like greatness can be attained. With this spoken, education.is also.not a deterrent for greatness,receive sense before you make.yourself a mouthpieceof the devil

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
angry not impressed by these guys

Verified 22 dollars Adsense account available for sale
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Anas97(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Madam how many mansion nd lambo u don buy. Since u aren't living a failed life undecided
ChiefAzubuike:

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Excelboi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
I'm a lawyer and have always wished to marry a Doctor... No show yet grin Congrats to them!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Dabiridamilare(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
This one wey seh everybody won marry before DEC 31st, abeg shey deadline don dy for this marriage thing undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Hollamie007: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Anas97:
Madam how many mansion nd lambo u don buy. Since u aren't living a failed life undecided
Don't mind that stupid troll kiss

He's a guy. NwAamaikpe's wannabe angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nasseeer: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you wen no come read the book, how much you get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Zico5(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I wonder how some of u reason. so life is just about getting all those vanity u just mentioned? well, anyone that marry someone like u miss road for life. Godliness with contentment is a great gain for we bring nothing to this world and surely we leave with nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Donmorph1991(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good for them, CONTACT ME FOR YOUR COCOA AND CASHEW SUPPLIER 08070580763
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Fostercat(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
fecto:
Cute kiss
They look so alike.
Are they sure they are not related?

When pussy juice and a particular sperm constantly mix together. This is the end result. Look alike. cheesy

Respect to my biology teacher shocked

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by tonymyke4life(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I really don't know wat it is u r going tru. But whatever it might b, pls don't commit suicide. Bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by sacajawea: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Who will treat You if you fall sick

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Rapsodee(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dabiridamilare:
This one wey seh everybody won marry before DEC 31st, abeg shey deadline don dy for this marriage thing undecided undecided undecided
Lol...this year must not pass them by,they always do rush rush every December.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Ivanspring(f): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
sacajawea:

Who will treat You if you fall sick

Ifa priest grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Legalese(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eya lol.. No body forced you to be an olodo na. I bet when you fall sick or need justice you run to the emirates to meet Iwobi ba? Sad bunch.
ChiefAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Jealousy is allowed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Jaqenhghar: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Good. He can kill patients and she can defend him.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by ajimo54(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Jealousy! Show us your Lambo or Mansion we go believe u say education is waste! Aki and Pawpaw we know as graduates, Iwobi we know, but are you? Bad Belle! ��

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Pruwa: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dabiridamilare:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by Pruwa: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dabiridamilare:

Hahahahaha
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by SAMBARRY: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you will just die of bitterness and envy.see bile grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer by gurunlocker: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You don even buy a bicycle for yourself talk more of buying a plot of land?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.