Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You (27225 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by EntertainingYou: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Has your girlfriend suddenly started acting differently around you? Have you been trying to understand her actions but just can’t seem to figure them out? Well, the reason she’s been acting differently may be because she is losing interest in you.

If you see that your girlfriend exhibits any of the following warning signs, you have reason to be concerned.

1. She puts her girlfriends ahead of you
All women are entitled to a girl’s night out here and there with their girlfriends, but if spending time with their girlfriends has begun to take priority over you and she consistently leaves you at home to gallivant in nightclubs, she is definitely losing interest in you.

2. She avoids public affection with you
If your girlfriend has allowed you to kiss her or hold her hand in public in the past and suddenly begins rejecting your advances or moves away from you without an obvious reason, you have reason to worry about her interest level in the relationship.

3. She’s lost interest in sex (with you)
If she has suddenly become bored by your performance in bed and you’re rarely hitting the sheets anymore, she may be wishing for someone else to rub her the right way.

4. She starts fights with you
If she has all of a sudden noticeably lowered her tolerance level for your little mistakes, constantly picks fights and turns every little thing into an argument or a disagreement, chances are her interest level has lowered and she is probably unhappy about the way your relationship is going.

5. She shows interest in other guys
If you notice your girlfriend openly checking out other guys and flirting with other men while you’re right there beside her, it could be her way of sending you a subtle message that she’s shopping around for another man.

6. She’s put distance between you
A woman who is in a happy relationship always makes time for her partner. So if all of a sudden you don’t see your girlfriend for a week or more and when she does answer your calls, she is busy and is always in a rush to get off the phone with you, something is definitely wrong. Take this as hint that she wants time apart to explore what it feels like to be away from you.

7. She’s no longer affectionate toward you
If she just sits there and does nothing when you attempt to touch her and caress her or you’re always the one who initiates the hand holding or hugs first, a breakup may be impending.

8. She begins saying “I” instead of “we”
If you feel like your girlfriend hardly talks, doesn’t contribute much to the conversations you have your and she starts to use “I” instead of “we” when talking about the future, this means that she does not see a future with you in it anymore

source:https://www.newsvilla.com.ng

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by iambabaG: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Life and relationships are as cliché as the above suggests.. We need to grow into relationships and quite being attracted to aesthetics e.g. boobs and all. Because when you become very familiar with the assets, it looses value and relevance; and so will the custodian.
Seek far more than the physical.

16 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by dbynonetwork: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Make money and women will never lost interest in you.... Speaking from experience.....

Elderly men are eating young ladies like biscuit and the OP is here typing poo..

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by NairaMaster1(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
She may not even need to show these symptoms to shop for another man.

Play safe!

15 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by enshi(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
My brother their synonymous name is uncertainty remember...

Away from this a real lady would let you know she is into you from the first day and would also let you know she is out of you the first moment she is.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Lump of word

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by ninocia18(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Mtschewwww!!!.... Like I care. Onye obuna azanu afa Nna ya.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by DIYhackers: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
This post makes no sense, same recycled rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by inoki247: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
diz morning na sign, signs i dey c. d oda post is 5 sign u av HiV now anoda sign... when are dey posting Signs And Wonders topic related...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by makasimatics(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by cocoboss(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2018
and whats d fuss about, we dont f*cking care. . . money x bae!!! wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by CoTenants: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by kuntash: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2018
I don't think It should get to 8th for a wise man..

Once any of number 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 are the order of the day... Start thinking of how to plan your life without her!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Hardewarlee(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2018
If she is not making sense , Let her go
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by justinceejay(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2018
that Number 3 sef tire me.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by joenor(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018
A woman can fake all these even when she loves you.
She can also do the opposite even when she is tired of you.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by ybalogs(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Wife: listen, shall we go to watch the circus

Husband : No......... I m busy..

Wife : it seems there's a girl riding on a lion without clothes ...!!!!!

Husband : you have become very stubborn .... in everything you want to be stubborn .....
okay ..let's go ..anyway i've not seen a lion for a long time ....!!!!!

The rest of the story ...

Husband & wife went to watch the circus. Husband had even bought the front row seats ...

Lion show started ....and also got over ...but no girl without clothes ..Soon, the entire Circus show was over...

Husband : you told me there is a show where a girl comes without clothes?

Wife : i said a lion without clothes, not girl ........

I swear you will read it again..

12 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by jrupa(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Why this kind topics come dey flood Nairaland front page like this self.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Seconsol92(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2018
OK na
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Yinayerry: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Is she a gold mine?

Move on joor
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by eghuan1(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2018
If you show her your bank account balance all these signs will revert. That's with a very good account balance o

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Acepen(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Ya U Dump Her Black Ass And Move On My Advice To Young Niggers, Never Invest Ur Emotions On A Nigerian Girl,especialy The Dumb Indecisive Ones just Fu*k Dump Move.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by evansjeff(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
wink
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Gangster1ms: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Nonsense
We talking money you busy talking about a bïtch interest in you.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by qade44: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2018
rent your home at a very affordable price

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / Why Men Like Confident Women. / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.