Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm (27215 Views)

Does My Fiancée Love Me? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Whenever I give this girl amazing leg-shaking MouthAction, immediatetly she cums She grabs my head up and push me off.. and recoil in one position resting, she does not want me to touch or even talk to her. It takes her 5 mins to get back to her senses then we try to have sex
The issue is whenever I insert my dick she starts to groan about pain so I gently put it in while she gasping telling me it's painful.
My girth is about 5 inch I guess
Length is about average size,no complain from previous sex encounters.
She says she enjoys it but at the same time she acts as if it's painful.. like WTF
To make it worse, When She starts to enjoy the sex to the point that she climax again She will just push me off again and say "no more"

Ladies, please can you explain the reason behind this weird behavior??

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Even if I ask her, she will just be smiling foolishly saying "it's nothing, everything is fine"..
Walahai I feel like use and dump.. I don't want to make big deal of it cuz the babe is fucking beautiful but Im tired of giving orgasm without recieving orgasm.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by gbami(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Whenever I give this girl amazing leg-shaking MouthAction, immediatetly she cums She grabs my head up and push me off.. and recoil in one position resting, she does not want me to touch or even talk to her. It takes her 5 mins to get back to her senses then we try to have sex
The issue is whenever I insert my dick she starts to groan about pain so I gently put it in while she gasping telling me it's painful.
She says she enjoys it but at the same time she acts as if it's painful.. like WTF
To make it worse, When She starts to enjoy the sex to the point that she climax again She will just push me off again and say "no more"

Ladies, please can you explain the reason behind this behavior??
It must be serious when sultan of puna ask questions about puna...His own territory ...

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Drince: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lets bring in the big guns since the sultan of puna can't solve this problem....
Sultan of puna don't worry my girl too does that.. My girl will act like a lunatic during mouth action. She even tries to strangle me with her legs.. No gree for her at all if she says stop bros change your gear frm one to six...

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by vickydankal(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
We all experience pleasure in different ways, just like our bodies are different.

Between:
Christ is loves you so much that he has paid for all your sins, all you need to show repentance.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SpyAC(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
We all experience pleasure in different ways, just like our bodies are different.

Between:
Christ is loves you so much that he has paid for all your sins, all you need to show repentance.
I hear

5 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Lexy100(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Its natural since she has already reached her orgasm, the same way men do whenever they reach orgasm.
Talk to your girl about your feeling, you both can resolve ways both party can reach orgasm without any ill feeling.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Flexherbal(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
When you are satisfied, you stop eating.

After her orgasm her private area becomes extremely sensitive.

Hope you know what that means?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Mazikic(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Nothing Shekau no go see for Sambisa.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by DrBrainstorm(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Puna don confuse sultan of puna

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sultan of puna asking this kind of question.
Local man is totally confused

42 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Brunicekid(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

Between:
Yes ooo... Repent from sexual sins. Jesus Christ loves you SO SO MUCH.

13 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Theomarvelus(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
sultanofpuna the marlian, aka no mannaz, go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
A nigga once said:mr man after ejaculating, do you still turn your girlfriend 360 or you shov her one side and think about life for some minute befor rebooting, then go for second round....

21 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SmellingAnus(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Simple solution... Anytime you are sucking or banging her, just stop for about 2 to 5 minutes when you notice she is about to cum after which you continue fvcking... Do this till you cum then you can consider making her cum...

13 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:
We all experience pleasure in different ways, just like our bodies are Different.
The way she push me off after she orgasm make me feel angry because I'm still Hot and she just don't care..
She just roll up in one corner breathing heavily like cow.it's not fair, this is selfishness to the core.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by azadus18: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Fornicators everywia, am sure dis wud hit front page very soon

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by rowland545(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ahh this matter don tie wrapper.....if a whole sultan don confuse .....wetin we ordinary subjects go do....

I have no idea your Highness mayb we should ask the council of chiefs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by GoodBoi1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Maybe she feels guilty because of sin

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by ITbomb(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
we the Elders of Umudioka have heard you and we will look into your matter in the next 14 market days.....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Simple solution... Anytime you are sucking or banging her, just stop for about 2 to 5 minutes when you notice she is about to cum after which you continue fvcking... Do this till you cum then you can consider making her cum...
I will try it this night, but this girl does not always give warning before she cum. So sometimes she will just be silent until the very second she is about to cum.
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Techcrunchng(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
vickydankal:

Between:
what's the function of "between" in your sentence? Or do you want to use BTW which simply means 'by the way'

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I will try it this night, but this girl does not always give warning before she cum. So sometimes she will just be silent until the very second she is about to cum.

Oga, just enjoy it like then. It takes a level of love and freedom to make a lady cum, always watch your tempo while at it
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by kamikaz1: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
gbami:
It must be serious when sultan of puna ask questions about puna...His own territory ...

Lol..he wan hear word for we mouth. No mind am..lol

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SultanOfPuna: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:

Oga, just enjoy it like then. It takes a level of love and freedom to make a lady cum, always watch your tempo while at it
My Nigga, na she go shout "baby go faster
Fvck me harder" when I increase tempo
Next thing she go say baby it's painful take it slowly and easy.. The thing tire me
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by franchasng: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Have you seen any politician campaigning after he has won the election

The aim of sex is to reach orgasm (the peak of sexual pleasure), that's aside to conceive though, so once she has reached the peak, its over!

So stop campaigning after election, keep promising your electorate heaven and earth and wait till you yourself have won the election before you start to consider awarding and signing contract for others!

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by franchasng: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
SmellingAnus:
This man is a politician.

Listen to him!

Stop delivering your campaign promises before election!

First do campaign and win the election, and thereafter you can decide to deliver or remain a misfit like Buhari wink

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SmellingAnus(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

... Just be more sensitive to knowing when she is about to cum... Just in case you are not sure, you should know how long it takes her to cum on the average then implement my earlier prescription...

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SmellingAnus(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
franchasng:
This man is a politician.

Listen to him!

Stop delivering your campaign promises before election!

First do campaign and win the election, and thereafter you can decide to deliver or remain a misfit like Buhari wink
Hahahhahah
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by SmartyPants(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
5 inches girth... grin

Try and refresh your maths young man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by otunbalamba: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Techcrunchng:
what's the function of "between" in your sentence? Or do you want to use BTW which simply means 'by the way'
that babe no get sense cheesy
Re: Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm by vickydankal(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Techcrunchng:

I’m still a learner in my English and grammatical structure. I’m humble enough to learn. I’m a graduate but I’m not good in English.

Please teach me how to use “between “ in a sentence. Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.