Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (62607 Views)

Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / IT Audit Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Ben13: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2010
Remii:

Oil Producing companies,
Oil Services Companies,
Mobile phone direct Staffs,
Banks with foreign ownwers (Citi Bank, Standard Chartered etc)
well said grin
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by maingate: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
politics is now the most lucrative profession in nigeria.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2010
maingate:

politics is now the most lucrative profession in nigeria.

Seconded sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
E.g. Goodluck Jonathan, from a poor lecturer to Nigeria President. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by category(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
I dnt think Accountants are the highest paid professionals but i think its quite a lucrative proffession.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Remii(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
oisehumen:

I don't understand sir.
They said the highest paid professionals and the most lucrative profession in Nigeria, Not the most lucrative companies.
Na wa ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are correct, i missed that.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
stealing haha
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by category(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
Is politics really a proffesion or a vocation?
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Olabrown: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2010
The most lucrative profession now is radiography.in the educational sector few tertiary institutions offer this program.if at all you scale through it,bet it, you be smiling home always without stress.Relevant in the oil and gas and as well hospitals.check it out !!!!!!
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by slex(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2010
yahoo+ grin grin grin,

*For those who don't understand what yahoo plus means ,it is cyber 419 with the help of blackmagic. A guy in my area just hammered $85,000 i tot there were rules laid in bank on any excess over $10,000 to be withdrwn to be reported to the EFCC, so how did he do it pls answer me oooo, as 4 me i no get the mind do the yahoo+
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2010
Being 'Self employed' and all other daily paid jobs ar the best in NIGERIA, so far. tongue
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
category:

Is politics really a proffesion or a vocation?

In Nigeria, is a PROFESSION cos na do or die.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by denony(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2010
Hair dresser/make-up

it pays, cos gurls can go empty stomach but make sure they fix their hair and nails. lol

Even men see it as the best profession now. IT PAYS BIG TIME
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2010
Politics
kidnapping
yahoo yahoo
certainly you must hammer when you engage in the above,any other thing na by God's grace.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2010
denony:

Hair dresser/make-up

it pays, cos gurls can go empty stomach but make sure they fix their hair and nails. lol

Even men see it as the best profession now. IT PAYS BIG TIME

Really? Abeg tell me something my brother!
Should i quit my paid job and go into hair dressing?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Olabrown: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2010
welding (pipe lines and under water)pays like white.A national body with fixed rate of income e.g $5000 for an hour forunder water operations and 2500 PER INCHE ON OIL PIPES.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
Olabrown:

welding (pipe lines and under water)pays like white.A national body with fixed rate of income e.g $5000 for an hour forunder water operations and 2500 PER INCHE ON OIL PIPES.

The risks involved nko? angry angry
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by KoolPitt(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2010
Software developement coupled with creativity
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oludashmi(f): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
Ben-10:

well said grin

Well said ke?
Is it high paying companies or profession, you are saying well said to someone else error.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Emperoh(m): 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
And no one seems to be talking about the entertainment industry?
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
men in nigeria, it's politics, every other profession ,everybody seems to be hustling and barely surviving
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Konjour(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
A merchant mariner is easily one of the highest paid professionals in the world,and not just Nigeria. The mega millions never stop rolling in until they die.  cool cool
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2010
ayo84:

men in nigeria, it's politics, every other profession ,everybody seems to be hustling and barely surviving

The only profession in Nigeria where your next three generations are assured of abundant wealth cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by motunrayoo(f): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2010
LING TO THE BANK?
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by chuckjones(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2010
Well besides fraud and politics, what is hot in Nigeria at the moment is ICT. Especially in the banks, even in the government. Almost everything in Nigeria now is "Online" and "Internet". We need more IT professionals.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by kanayo74(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2010
i will say the accountants,

the reason being that when the DO or DIE PEOPLE, YAHOO++,

Entertainers, Sports men Engineers, Architects, etc make the money

the usually look for who, will help the  eliminate the trail (expecially the DO or DIE, YAHOO++)

the entertainers since all they know how to do is make people happy they might not know how to

keep their money or would i say account for their money.

but sincerely accountants is the bomb
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2010
It seems that most of my relatives that are doing well in Nigeria all work for oil companies though they are not all engineers

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by emmydee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
football
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by meteor(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
IT IS PACKING SHIT. ASK GADAFFI IF U 'RE IN DOUBT grin grin grin
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by kabukabu(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2010
Bus terminal touts
building contractors
Port Rats
Politicians(all levels apply here, even LG chairs)
Generator technicians
Crafty letter writers
currency washers
international smugglers
Land grabbers

Great easy ways to make money in Naija, forget about putting in honest days work, unless you are a beast of burden
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2010
the truth, no money like entrepreneur money.

nothing like running your own biz and making money

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
ayo84:

the truth, no money like entrepreneur money.

nothing like running your own biz and making money

Good talk. But is it easy to run your own biz in Naija these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.