Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (62594 Views)

Nigeria’s Highest Paid CEOs / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / IT Audit Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Princek12(m): 1:18am On Jun 11, 2010
What about danfo drivers?
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Jun 11, 2010
Princek12:

What about danfo drivers?
grin grin grin grin

switpea:

Abortionists!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

EzeUche:

The highest paid profession is becoming a politician.
Exactly!

Obj and IBB are a living proof.
grin
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by hbrednic: 3:42am On Jun 11, 2010
politicology cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by swiftycool(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2010
Am beginning to see a difference between working as a highly paid professional and doing a highly lucrative profession. The highest paid professionals might not necessarily be working in a highly lucrative field, i.e they get a job to do every once in a long while, but once they hit a job or contract, they cover for all down time and even meet up with those that have been gathering for months or years. A lucrative profession on the other hand might not necessarily pay that much but is always needed and has a job to do hence the continuous selling of time for salary gathering at the end the months.
Or what do u think, i think we should argue on these lines. this is especially for those trying to make up their minds of what to study, or what their kids want to study,  the sky is your limit  grin
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by temmytanny(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2010
Somebody mentioned Danfo drivers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Commercial Bus Drivers). Not joke guys; these people make mega bucks on a daily basis especially when u own the bus.
Profession; Commercial Driving cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Professional; Danfo Driver  grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2010
Ashawo, ie Edo connection, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2010
REALITY101:

Ashawo,  ie Edo connection,  grin grin grin grin grin

Look at you! Is Edo synonymous with prostitution?
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by matiltomd(f): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2010
@Reality101;let them catch you, they'll eat you raw, lol

but i think I'll go with politics, It takes professionalism to be a successful politician;they are the highest paid Professionals and politics is the most lucrative profession in this country, Oil workers should forget it,because a politician will own an oil company,so he'll employ them comfortably! Bankers ke?when a politician fit own a bank, Gimmie another profession that can compete favorably with politics,and I'll show you Alao Akala's bank statement(s), lol
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Kayflexy1(f): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin                kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss               cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HOW COME NO ONE MENTIONED SOCIAL WORK ABI, IS IT NOT A LUCRATIVE ONE?[/color][color=#990000][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2010
matiltom_d:

@Reality101;let them catch you, they'll eat you raw, lol

but i think I'll go with politics,  It takes professionalism to be a successful politician;they are the highest paid Professionals and politics is the most lucrative profession in this country,  Oil workers should forget it,because a politician will own an oil company,so he'll employ them comfortably! Bankers ke?when a politician fit own a bank,  Gimmie another profession that can compete favorably with politics,and I'll show you Alao Akala's bank statement(s), lol

Seconded  cheesy cheesy cheesy.
The most lucrative profession in Nigeria today. A local government councilor has a mansion in my area and he rides the latest Nissan Murano Jeep. can u beat that!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by agitator: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2010
Professionals
Politician
Pastor
Militants

Professions
Politics
Pastorial
Kidnapping
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by oisehumen(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2010
Please, remove Pastor or Pastoral.
U are not supposed to amass wealth when doing the work of God; is an aberration abeg.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Goldmann(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2010
With the upcoming elections, Being a skilled Hired Killer is going to be a very lucrative profession. Can u pple not see clear bizness oportunities grin
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2010
Defintiely Kidnapping is the main thing

Used to be bunkering but since JTF don dey spoil business for my boys na to miss one Mugu for inside creek be the main thing na,
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by fesse(f): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2010
Most Lucrative profession in Nigeria;

Politics
Conflict Resolution
Architecture
etc
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by kshow1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
i guess you do not know how our [b]politicians[/b] and some government office holders embezzle money.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by freshera: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2010
switpea:

Abortionists!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Goldmann:

With the upcoming elections, Being a skilled Hired Killer is going to be a very lucrative profession. Can u pple not see clear bizness oportunities grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[bPosted by slex1[/b]
yahoo+   ,
*For those who don't understand what yahoo plus means ,it is cyber 419 with the help of blackmagic. A guy in my area just hammered $85,000  i tot there were rules laid in bank on any excess over $10,000 to be withdrwn to be reported to the EFCC, so how did he do it pls answer me oooo, as 4 me i no get the mind do the yahoo+

Thats really tempting. Though I know someone in UNN, a 21 year old boy, who has made over 120million naira from Yahoo yahoo.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by lanres1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
Profession= Banking

Professional= Cecilia Ibru, Erastus Akingbola
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by comoros: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2010
I'd say Piloting is the most lucrative. Courses in aircraft piloting are very expensive (private aircraft piloting costs between 3.2 to 10.5 Million Naira for a 50-hour course), depending on which country you study in. In Nigeria, NCAT trains private pilots for about 2.8 Million Naira (A 50-hour course). Commercial/Passenger aircraft piloting cost like an arm and a leg, that's if you know what I mean, but the earning is extremely superb. However, pilots are heavily sought after, as their jobs are usually available and pays well above a banker's or oil worker's earnings. Payment varies from airline to airline, but maybe only merchant sailors earn more.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by kobikwelu(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
without a shadow of a doubt,

the best profession is a middleman (if na one grin grin grin grin grin)

na wetin our politicians dey take chop money, all these contracts given out are mostly sub-contracted to the real professional companies that will do the actual job, meanyl, the middleman don make billions,

although of recently na militancy,

the rave is catching up fast and is encouraging our youths of tommorow
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by newcreatio(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
No one even mentioned IT (information technology). That is one hell of a lucrative job now.
some statistics are even showing it is the fastest growing since 3 years now!
I have seen people who earn 250k/month, highest have seen is 800k/month!!!
IT, once u can cook yourself well, and d opportunity hits u, c'est finis!
cheesy grin shocked

Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by bokoto: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
I am talking as someone that lives abroad but it seems my girlfriends that are relocating back home are talking about money to be made in Events Management and those kind of areas.

Regardless of industry or sector, the most important thing people are saying is that you need to have a postgraduate degree in your hand to guarantee any kind of success.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by ntj: 3:12am On Jun 12, 2010
Well, I dunno
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by justin04(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2010
Civil Servants and Politicians. Only in Nigeria that the these two groups that are suppose to work for the citizens use their positions to line their pockets. By far the most lucrative.
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Donstan1: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2010
swiftycool:

There is no proposed salary increase in actual sense, the president only resolved the issue of relativity in the public service, which has resulted in distortion in the salaries of different cadres in the civil service and public service. The president said that the distortions in pay relativity in the public service had been addressed and based on this, the new salary scale would take effect from July 1, 2010.

The misinformation about an increased minimum wage being spread about by the media is due to his miscomprehended Speech by our olodo journalists. I mean is this English really that hard?! We are educated c'mon

visit for more info http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/6141-fg-dashes-workers-hope

Coming to your question as per the increase reaching banks; except the bank is owned by the federal govt and it consists of civil servant of between level10 to 17, Am afraid the above does not apply, hope your query is satisfied

pls,wat happen to corps members wil this goin to affect them by 1st,july,ar they going to benefit frm dis?
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Ricmayak1: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2010
non can be compared to engineering. A lucky engineer can hit the lifetime income of a lawyer or medical doctor in one day. In engineering, we talk in trillions of dollars and not thousands of naira like many other. This fact is not argueable. Shikena,
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2010
Get knowledge about computers & other component & specialize in importing, hacking and cracking mixed with internet business or G,

Caution: your bank might rob you, due to the overflow of CASH
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by sunjongs(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2010
For me, there is a proffesion called speaking the truth and being reliable
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by candylips(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2010
Ashewo work pays too
Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by swiftycool(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2010
sunjongs:

For me, there is a proffesion called speaking the truth and being reliable
There actually is you know? There is something called Professional or expert witnessing where you give account of something in court to support the prosecutor based on your experience in a particular field, and even there are special benefits and money paid to event witnesses, police spies/ hoodrats or snitches by the cops and district attorney if you can give valuable evidence in court against a very serious crime or criminal cartel . However though it is paid for in many developed countries you wont get nothing for doing that IN Naija?  tongue

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria by c2k: 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
d best way to make it is tru hustling, do anytin dat cme ur way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.