Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. (11650 Views)

Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
This is a new movement here on romanceland to emancipate manipulated men from pussy slavery.When i see how men here on nairaland complain and feel bad on how women manipulate their heads and hearts,i feel really bad.So i therefore call on the three wisemen on romanceland Miseducations,minimile93,and 4faceadeleke.I therefore thank them for the good work they have been doing so far in trying to emancipate men from pussy slavery,and their great efforts are being needed now,more than ever.#Emancipatemenfrompussyslavery

8 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
i personally got tired of being banned by Nairaland's female MODS because of my writeups. some MODS take things personal.

11 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by rs172(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:
This is a new movement here on romanceland to emancipate manipulated men from pussy slavery.When i see how men here on nairaland complain and feel bad on how women manipulate their heads and hearts,i feel really bad.So i therefore call on the three wisemen on romanceland Miseducations,minimile93,and 4faceadeleke.I therefore thank them for the good work they have been doing so far in trying to emancipate men from pussy slavery,and their great efforts are being needed now,more than ever.#Emancipatemenfrompussyslavery

Nope, you don't need to do much talking, let them expérience heart break from their so beloved girlfriend, then they should do themselves a favour to read these books THE GAME BY NEIL STRAUSS, THE MANIPULATED MAN BY ESTHER VILLAR, there are so many they can read also..

One of my guy i accomodated, decided to be staying with his girlfriend tho i have no probs with dat, he gave his gf a samsung galaxy s5, got himself an iphone 6s, common light bill n water bill he can't pay, still oweing people money,i made him known if he will be staying with me, he shouldn't bother about paying rent, but light n water bill he will pay. When his girlfriend sisters wanted taxing me, i just told them plain No..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i personally got tired of being banned by Nairaland's female MODS because of my writeups. some MODS take things personal.
This is your nigger 4face i got banned,by that same female mod and i created a new account.That bitch wants to gag us because we have been emancipating men from pussy slavery,and revealing the bare truth about women their antics and their devilish manipulations on men.All we have to do for now is try to advice any manipulated man who brings up a topic on romanceland,and also oppose women who bring up posts to further enslave gullible men.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by KingTugreat: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2018
rs172:

Nope, you don't need to do much talking, let them expérience heart break from their so beloved girlfriend, then they should do themselves a favour to read these books THE GAME BY NEIL STRAUSS, THE MANIPULATED MAN BY ESTHER VILLAR, there are so many they can read also..
Never stop being a red pill;read red piil books till you die,that is our only saving grace as men in this manipulated world of women

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2018
rs172:

maybe. but the result will be bitter woman-hating men. experience produces angry crusaders. look at how angry feminists are after experiencing the bitter fruits of the Sex Revolution whereby they thought marriage made women sex slaves to men but now men are fvcking them left right and center and for a loaf of bread, no more for lifetime support as marrriage ensured.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

This is your nigger 4face i got banned,by that same female mod and i created a new account.That bitch wants to gag us because we have been emancipating men from pussy slavery,and revealing the bare truth about women their antics and their devilish manipulations on men.All we have to do for now is try to advice any manipulated man who brings up a topic on romanceland,and also oppose women who bring up posts to further enslave gullible men.
thats true. for now we will advice.
meanwhile any gent that needs ALL the Miseducation threads compiled and expanded as a 105 page PDF just hit me up on whatsapp. my contacts are on my profile. ladies also welcome. but no haters. we do it for love.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by rs172(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

maybe. but the result will be bitter woman-hating men. experience produces angry crusaders. look at how angry feminists are after experiencing the bitter fruits of the Sex Revolution whereby they thought marriage made women sex slaves to men but now men are fvcking them left right and center and for a loaf of bread, no more for lifetime support as marrriage ensured.

If they don't experience the heart break, the advice you giving them is just a stale to them and a waste of energy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018
rs172:

If they don't experience the heart break, the advice you giving them is just a stale to them and a waste of energy.
that can be true. maybe im looking at this from a personal angle. i wasnt hurt personally but i did see gents closer to me get destroyed by women and that openned my eyes and shattered the illusion.

3 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by rs172(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

that can be true. maybe im looking at this from a personal angle. i wasnt hurt personally but i did see gents closer to me get destroyed by women and that openned my eyes and shattered the illusion.

if they don't experience it, they won't listen to you, its until they experience they would be opened to your advice.

3 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by edimolu(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
ladies are the most confused set of beings i have ever come across!!!

you love them, they take you as mumu
you no love them, they call you heartless
you sex them, na wahala, you don't , they call you dull guy..

you spend on them, they call you maga
you don't , they call you stingy

so why should any sane man take this confused ones serious? keep loving them at your own peril..awon werey

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Saff(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
edimolu:
ladies are the most confused set of beings i have ever come across!!!

you love them, they take you as mumu
you no love them, they call you heartless
you sex them, na wahala, you don't , they call you dull guy..

you spend on them, they call you maga
you don't , they call you stingy

so why should any sane man take this confused ones serious? keep loving them at your own peril..awon werey
You can love your fellow man if it’s easier. At least y’all understand each other better grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by edimolu(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
You can love your fellow man if it’s easier. At least y’all understand each other better grin
k

3 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:

This will be the smart thing to do, but they won't.
Na to dey swallow red pill upandan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
thats the other problem. the gay accusations.
as a man you're not allowed to complain. if you complain its "be gay then". yet women will cry day and night over their issues to you. its BS.

My motto with women is I Do Me. if a girl aint happy the door is open.

6 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Saff(f): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:

I don’t understand oh. Na by force? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:

many men have told you to be a lesbian but have you become one because of your intense hatred for men? no.
problems are not solved by changing sexual orientation. if a baby cries feed it. dont kill it. you ahould know.

9 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Jokerman(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:

Men can't do without women, fine.... buh don't kill us....
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
so far 2 usual suspects are here Saff and Pocohantas. we now waiting for Kimb.raa, Xhozanostra, 1maIma, and those other lowlives that have escaped my attention

7 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by pocohantas(f): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:

No be by force jare. Just take a walk through this section, na them create thread pass. Awon alpha males cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:

No be by force jare. Just take a walk through this section, na them create thread pass. Awon alpha males cheesy
i know you dont have the balls to reply me for whatever reason.
its funny feminists always say they are "passing through" on threads like this but they always end up posting 10 messages. i laugh. you didnt pass. you stayed. but are too weak to admit it.

5 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Saff(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats the other problem. the gay accusations.
as a man you're not allowed to complain. if you complain its "be gay then". yet women will cry day and night over their issues to you. its BS.

My motto with women is I Do Me. if a girl aint happy the door is open.
Mr man, it’s not an accusation it’s a suggestion. If you can’t love a woman again , the next thing is to love a man, no? Yes, we complain but we find solutions. We don’t have cults about women going their own way (mgtow), because we’ll always mate with men in the end. If you can’t stand women so much, make life easier for yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
Mr man, it’s not an accusation it’s a suggestion. If you can’t love a woman again , the next thing is to love a man, no? Yes, we complain but we find solutions. We don’t have cults about women going their own way (mgtow), because we’ll always mate with men in the end. If you can’t stand women so much, make life easier for yourself grin
well here is a suggestion for you: since you are better and this thread is for gays then kindly exit. it should be easy.

8 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Saff(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
well here is a suggestion for you: since you are better and this thread is for gays then kindly exit. it should be easy.
If the shoe fits.... grin

I didn’t say anything, you did grin

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
If the shoe fits.... grin

I didn’t say anything, you did grin
and round and round we go in circles. see!

4 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by kongolo(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:
There is no need for this "movement" on this website because there is a monicker called SAGAMITE that has been singlehandedly trying to do this on Nairaland for almost a decade but despite his best efforts,many guys are still slaves to the pussy_.My brother,this is an unwinable battle

4 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Headlesschicken(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2018
grin No amount of pucci education can save this generation,they are phucked...

4 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2018
kongolo:
There is no need for this "movement" on this website because there is a monicker called SAGAMITE that has been singlehandedly trying to do this on Nairaland for almost a decade but despite his best efforts,many guys are still slaves to the pussy_.My brother,this is an unwinable battle
i will beg to differ. the results may not be that great but one or two men are breaking free. ever since i posted my whatsapp (been 2 months now) guys have been coming forward to me with their stories and how they are benefitting from the efforts. the numbers aint big though.

3 Likes

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Tallesty1(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2018
rs172:

Effective brian resetter. Nothing resets the brain of a pussyfied man like a heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by Tallesty1(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff and Pocohantas, abeg nah wetin unah find come here?
Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by kongolo(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i will beg to differ. the results may not be that great but one or two men are breaking free. ever since i posted my whatsapp (been 2 months now) guys have been coming forward to me with their stories and how they are benefitting from the efforts. the numbers aint big though.
If you say so but I believe the majority of men in Nigeria are completely lost and they'll do anything to have a piece of "patch" even the owner of this website in his "enlightened" ways,is a cuckholded chump

1 Like

Re: Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. by mimimile93: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

I got banned too so I had to create @milemimi93

female mods are not smiling.

I wonder how they feel when they read stories of men being dealt with by women. I guess the feeel delighted.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Being Single- Sweet Or Bitter? / "Secrets Players Use That Most Guys Don't: Exposed" / The last comment without a like for 30 mins get 1500 recharge game begins at 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.