Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? (3930 Views)

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Apart from pussy and breast, what else do women have to offer a man? The way, the ladies, even married women are pushing this two things around these days, has kept me wondering, if God made a mistake in giving it to them. These things are so cheap, that any where you go, if you desire it, #100-#200, can give you one. Women, please, learn how to preserve them, they are your pride as a woman, if it's made so cheap, you lose your worth before any man. No hard feelings please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4UeiiawORM
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
love, care, companionship etc.. or better yet, look at your parents and ask yourself what your mother brings to your father (let alone your family).

8 Likes

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
love, care, companionship etc.. or better yet, look at your parents and ask yourself what your mother brings to your father (let alone your family).
didn't think of that
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by xana101: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Women are useless. All of them. I just gave my wife one million naira to leave and she accepted and left. The two kids are with me. if I need any girl I just call, bang and discharge u till next banging date. If I tire I end the relationship and move to the next girl. No marrying again. God saved me from the first one. A woman I did traditional, white and court wedding for go mess up with small boy. Guys I no fit love agin.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by FreeSpirited: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
What of orphans and people without mother whose mother died from infancy....who should the look at?
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What of orphans and people without mother whose mother died from infancy....who should the
look at?

let them look at their guardians, their neighbors or any decent woman in their surroundings... there are countless of good women out there. lets not pretend all women out there are good for nothing hoes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
xana101:
Women are useless. All of them. I just gave my wife one million naira to leave and she accepted and left. The two kids are with me. if I need any girl I just call, bang and discharge u till next banging date. If I tire I end the relationship and move to the next girl. No marrying again. God saved me from the first one. A woman I did traditional, white and court wedding for go mess up with small boy. Guys I no fit love agin.
well you can at least find a better girl who is still single and educated, to marry
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by ESANMEA(f): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by godofuck231: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mine looks like a water goddess , cooks, cleans and strips my M4A1 , reassembles it , and fires it at the shooting range , and she still swings like a wrecking ball , damn am 4ked
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hadiza can offer respect,love, strength,honesty,trust, loyalty,encouragement, support, money etc.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by FreeSpirited: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

let them look at their guardians, their neighbors or any decent woman in their surroundings... there are countless of good women out there. lets not pretend all women out there are good for nothing hoes
Lol..they should look at people they don't live with..ok..guardians wey dey wicked msot times. Entitled Mama's boy like u no Dey ever calm down learn life..u learn the hard way
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by trillest1960: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
I dey tell you bro @op... Our fathers don enjoy the real women finish con leave us with scraps��
On a second thought tho there're still some few ladies with real substance out there but dem scarce sha.. Say like one in a thousand.
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Federalcase(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Man wey Konji dy catch no get joy grin

The sole aim of those offerings is because of the little ones that women are meant to offer. cry

1 Like

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Savedday: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by The5DME(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
Apart from pussy and breast, what else do women have to
offer a man?
The way, the ladies, even married women are pushing this
two things around these days, has kept me wondering, if God
made a mistake in giving it to them.
These things are so cheap, that any where you go, if you
desire it, #100-#200, can give you one.
Women, please, learn how to preserve them, they are your
pride as a woman, if it's made so cheap, you lose your worth
before any man.
No hard feelings please.

Ask your mother what she offered your father.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by silibaba: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
akacomedyvideo:
offer a man?
before any man.
No hard feelings please.

oliver twist. what else do want? intestine and kidney? grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by CalmElder(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
xana101:

God will comfort you
You will heal
You will realize that evil isn't gender based,
Then
You will find an amazing, awesome God fearing lady....
And love again.
You deserve to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
tongue
akacomedyvideo:
offer a man?
before any man.
No hard feelings please.

But is it that people are just so dumb nowadays to include determiners in their comments or posts because I don't really understand..
Is it all women that does that?
You won't see real and decent women rendering themselves so cheap..
Real women are the ones with dignity not the useless ones you sleep around with which have affected your life.
I guess your sisters or mum is included anyway,since you used the word "women" without determiners.
Always have a rethink before posting

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
xana101:

Ohh,then it really shows you're useless as well.
Because it takes one to know one.
For you to discover her back then and conclude you wanted to make her your wife,you was much interested in her uselessness just because you're useless as well and all you were in search for is a useless companion.
That's just it.
Ohh,you said if you just need a girl,you call,bang and blah blah,or what did you really even type..
No wonder you're getting more useless,like ,since you're already having affairs with cheap and useless ladies..how won't they affect you with their uselessness.
Oh now I understand the reason why you're useless.
What a pity..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Susily(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
xana101:

I hope you divorced her properly if not she's still your legal wife
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Susily:

I hope you divorced her properly if not she's still your legal wife
okay

1 Like

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Lol..they should look at people they don't live with..ok..guardians wey dey wicked msot times. Entitled Mama's boy like u no Dey ever calm down learn life..u learn the hard way

if you have no good women to look up to in your life OR believe that orphans only have evil women around them, then i do feel sorry for the environment you live in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if you have no good women to look up to in your life OR believe that orphans only have evil women around them, then i do feel sorry for the environment you live in.
omg
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by wumi2017(f): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Love and care
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2021
wumi2017:
Love and care
with you that's all
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Lee99: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2021
STD and infections
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by Florence4real(f): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Trust, love, support, truth, loyalty, wisdom, encouragement, build a dream with who also sees his vision, his worth.
Inspiration, someone who will storm heaven for him. Strength when needed, tenderness and compassion when dark and Stormy. Help him grow, feed his soul and keep his heart safe.
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Florence4real:
Trust, love, support, truth, loyalty, wisdom, encouragement, build a dream with who also sees his vision, his worth.
Inspiration, someone who will storm heaven for him. Strength when needed, tenderness and compassion when dark and Stormy. Help him grow, feed his soul and keep his heart safe.
we trust you

1 Like

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by akacomedyvideo: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by stanliwise(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
xana101:
See person wey dey give another person one million?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? by jericco1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
It is well.
They are few decent ones out there though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. / Trending Video Of Travelling Couple handling Each Other Inside Bus / Heavily Pregnant Woman Smoking Weed With Her Man Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.