Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be (1455 Views)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges / The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Factfinder1(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2018
HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!
This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of misinterpretations, but I can no longer resist the push. "Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a home and not park into a built home. Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the woman really appreciates him and helps him to build a future. What am I really trying to say? We created what we now see as "Husband Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you have everything you want and there is no suffering, and later in the marriage, the table turns around, then comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start small and end big, than start big and end small. The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can

Written by famous Facebook slayking EMMANUEL KINGs

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by navzla(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Husbands are not scarce, ladies specification for men are only too high.
Handsome, tall, rich,introvert etc too much nah,even iPhone x don't have these specs.
Lower ur expectations ladies, pls

3 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Factfinder1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
navzla:
Husbands are not scarce, ladies specification for men are only too high.
Handsome, tall, rich,introvert etc too much nah,even iPhone x don't have these specs.
Lower ur expectations ladies, pls

Well spoken
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
We all have our spec. But when the spec become scarce, Na to manage the available. But that available needs to be presentable.

I cant because of marriage and go marry a wowo person knowing fully well I'll be starting a lineage with that person. Just saying
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Factfinder1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We all have our spec. But when the spec become scarce, Na to manage the available. But that available needs to be presentable.

I cant because of marriage and go marry a wowo person knowing fully well I'll be starting a lineage with that person. Just saying

But if the wowo person has money you won't border right
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by mimimile93: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

when u hit 35yrs without a husband come back and repeat this statement on ur second paragraph.

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

when u hit 35yrs without a husband come back and repeat this statement on ur second paragraph.
Mile stop na. You know what I'm saying. I know not all ladies u can get down with so don't make me feel bad jare

2 Likes

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Factfinder1:

But if the wowo person has money you won't border right
Money can't hide my irritation. Money ain't everything.
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Hector09(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
The issue of bride price is one major factor too, a frnd and a brother of mine abandone his wife cus of bride price, u wan see list its upto 1.5m, they should scrap this so caller bride price of a thing asap
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Rockyrascal(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
I understand in he bible, “husband scarcity" was a prophesy waiting to come to pass.
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Factfinder1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Money can't hide my irritation. Money ain't everything.
Let me believe u
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Factfinder1:

U me believe u
I understandeth not what thou posteth.

1 Like

Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Factfinder1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I understandeth not what thou posteth.

Go readesth thou thy Google word finder or thy Wikipedia
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by zyzxx(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Husband scarcity! Many ladies will still prefer a deceiver and sugar daddy than to start from scratch with
you
All what they want is convince
Who care how you arrive
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
What's this disgusting Gay trend of guys making pictures with flowers on their heads?

Airforce1 did it yesterday, now this guy. What da fvck angry
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Cost of settling down no be here. After spending 2-3 m on wedding. U gat rent house 2 bedroom minimum. Haba. Until ladies stop all this ojukokoro husband go hard. U cam do parlor wedding or registry. Small hall for lag na 600k chai
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Factfinder1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
What's this disgusting Gay trend of guys making pictures with flowers on their heads?

Airforce1 did it yesterday, now this guy. What da fvck angry

Don't be stupid...
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Factfinder1:

Don't be stupid...

I take it you just smoked expired weed. She-goat angry
Re: HUSBAND SCARCITY And How It Came To Be by Gspotlicker(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
even God said it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Users Do This And Get 1GB Free For The Month / 18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me / Coould This Be Love? A Girl Is Getting Me Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.