Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria (4161 Views)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
HUSBAND PROBLEM
NIGERIAN GIRLS WILL BE BUSY EXTORTING MONEY FROM MEN WHO OUGHT TO BE THEIR HUSBANDS WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE TEENS (18-19), THEIR EARLY TWENTIES (20-24) AND FINALLY IN THEIR MIDDLE TWENTIES (25-27). AND WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE TWENTIES (28-29), EARLY THIRTIES (30-34) AND THEIR LATE THIRTIES (38-39) THEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR HUSBAND BY ALL MEANS LIKE MAD MEN. NOT KNOWING THEY ARE REAPING WHAT THEY SOWED: BECAUSE THE MEN WHO OUGHT TO BE THEIR HUSBANDS THAT THEY WERE EXTORTING THEIR MONEY, GOT BROKE AT THEIR TWENTIES BECAUSE OF THEIR EXTORTIONS. AFTER THESE THE MEN WILL START HUSTLING AT THEIR EARLY THIRTIES AND THEY WILL BE FINANCIALLY BALANCED AT THEIR LATE THIRTIES BY THEN THEIR OLD GIRLFRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HUSBAND SINCE WILL NOW BE EITHER AT THEIR EARLY THIRTIES (30-34) OR MIDDLE THIRTIES (35-37) AND BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF MENOPAUSE AT 40 THE MEN WILL GO AND MARRY GIRLS AT THEIR TWENTIES. THIS MY LAW OF DEFINING HUSBAND SCARCITY IN NIGERIA.

STOP EXTORTING MEN SO THAT IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOU. MUGU FALL THEY CHOP AM; OKEY CHOP AM AND CHOP YOUR FEATURE HUSBAND.
@@@@@
(DESPERATE SINGLE NIGERIA LADIES) #DSNL

3 Likes

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2019
if u are still hustling stay away from girls unless u want to die of hustling

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by lovelybugs(f): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Am just curious why you carry women matter on your head like this.
Honestly, if they like let them not marry, it shouldn't affect you.
Just preach to the females in your family.
Leave the rest alone. undecided
Na them sabi

5 Likes

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
Who told you husbands are scarce? Husbands are not yet scarce, women are just choosy these days unlike before

6 Likes

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by lovelybugs(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Abfinest007:
if u are still hustling stay away from girls unless u want to die of hustling
I don't quite agree.
It should be "Stay away from women who have nothing to offer but drain you both of your money and joy"

2 Likes

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
lovelybugs:

I don't quite agree.
It should be "Stay away from women who have nothing to offer but drain you both of your money and joy"
lovelybug some girls at their early and middle twenties who their parents are not rich that are not working too but they can afford cloths and big phones, where are they getting the money from. You re too wicked if you support women drilling men's money

1 Like

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
By the way Lovelybug why is it necessary that men should not stay away from women during their hustling days. You fit be one of those girls who the extort from men. See how you just opposed a good idea that men should stay away from women during their hustling days
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Husband scarcity no dey my side o, I'm just playing around till I meet my dream man. Nobody should come here to tell me my dream man is a fantasy, he is not, he is out there waiting for me, I just haven't met him cheesy.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
sherylbakky:
Who told you husbands are scare? Husbands are not yet scarce, women are just choosy these days unlike before
Sherybakky are you married?
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
undecided
what is the main cause of wife scarcity because the population statistics says that there are more men than women

3 Likes

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
Husband scarcity no dey my side o, I'm just playing around till I meet my dream man. Nobody should come here to tell me my dream man is a fantasy, he is not, he is out there waiting for me, I just haven't met him cheesy.
what if your feature husband is also playing around and your fellow woman is extorting him now, do you think if got broke at his twenties and start life at his early thirties and get financially balanced at his late thirties do you think he will marry a lady at her thirties who is very close to menopause that normally start from 40 years
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
what if your feature husband is also playing around and your fellow woman is extorting him now, do you think if got broke at his twenties and start life at his early thirties and get financially balanced at his late thirties do you think he will marry a lady at her thirties who is very close to menopause that normally start from 40 years
My mind is telling me I will meet my dream man this year cheesy, don't stop believing, just believe.

Also menopause doesn't start from 40.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
baralatie:
undecided
what is the main cause of wife scarcity because the population statistics says that there are more men than women
na lie women are more populated than men in Nigeria here. Wife scarcity is caused by men not been financially balanced when the ought to be. Men ought to be financially balanced at 23-24 so that they can marry at 25. The Bible said rejoice in the wife of thy youth. But men are rejoicing now in the wife of their early forties grin grin grin grin
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
na lie women are more populated than men in Nigeria here. Wife scarcity is caused by men not been financially balanced when the ought to be. Men ought to be financially balanced at 23-24 so that they can marry at 25. The Bible said rejoice in the wife of thy youth. But men are rejoicing now in the wife of their early forties grin grin grin grin
so there is wife scarcity

3 Likes

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
My mind is telling me I will meet my dream man this year cheesy, don't stop believing, just believe.

okey oh!!! Amen a loud amen for you if your re not extorting from men. Finally I pray before this year runs out you will sit down @ your husband house in Jesus name Amen
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
Sherybakky are you married?
grin y are u asking sir?
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
sherylbakky:
grin y are u asking sir?
so that we start checking from you. Ask some the married women how many prayer houses plus spiritual houses they went to before they get married. Of recent a lady offered 15,000 to a pastor to pray for her to even get a boy friend who will at least accommodate in his house. Not that she has no accommodation but she want husband by all means.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by lovelybugs(f): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
lovelybug some girls at their early and middle twenties who their parents are not rich that are not working too but they can afford cloths and big phones, where are they getting the money from. You re too wicked if you support women drilling men's money
Lol. I don't recall ever supporting women extorting men for their own benefits.
What I mean is, hussling shouldn't stop you from finding love. Rather I feel it's the best time to find your soulmate. As most gold diggers won't come neat you. Well unless your the type that spend money frivolously and soaks garri at home.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by lovelybugs(f): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
Also I don't support depending on another human being as a source of income

1 Like

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
HUSBAND PROBLEM
NIGERIAN GIRLS WILL BE BUSY EXTORTING MONEY FROM MEN WHO OUGHT TO BE THEIR HUSBANDS WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE TEENS (18-19), THEIR EARLY TWENTIES (20-24) AND FINALLY IN THEIR MIDDLE TWENTIES (25-27). AND WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE TWENTIES (28-29), EARLY THIRTIES (30-34) AND THEIR LATE THIRTIES (38-39) THEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR HUSBAND BY ALL MEANS LIKE MAD MEN. NOT KNOWING THEY ARE REAPING WHAT THEY SOWED: BECAUSE THE MEN WHO OUGHT TO BE THEIR HUSBANDS THAT THEY WERE EXTORTING THEIR MONEY, GOT BROKE AT THEIR TWENTIES BECAUSE OF THEIR EXTORTIONS. AFTER THESE THE MEN WILL START HUSTLING AT THEIR EARLY THIRTIES AND THEY WILL BE FINANCIALLY BALANCED AT THEIR LATE THIRTIES BY THEN THEIR OLD GIRLFRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HUSBAND SINCE WILL NOW BE EITHER AT THEIR EARLY THIRTIES (30-34) OR MIDDLE THIRTIES (35-37) AND BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF MENOPAUSE AT 40 THE MEN WILL GO AND MARRY GIRLS AT THEIR TWENTIES. THIS MY LAW OF DEFINING HUSBAND SCARCITY IN NIGERIA.

STOP EXTORTING MEN SO THAT IT WILL NOT AFFECT YOU. MUGU FALL THEY CHOP AM; OKEY CHOP AM AND CHOP YOUR FEATURE HUSBAND.
@@@@@
(DESPERATE SINGLE NIGERIA LADIES) #DSNL
in Nigeria we have more men than women undecided
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
lovelybugs:

Lol. I don't recall ever supporting women extorting men for their own benefits.
What I mean is, hussling shouldn't stop you from finding love. Rather I feel it's the best time to find your soulmate. As most gold diggers won't come neat you. Well unless your the type that spend money frivolously and soaks garri at home.
so how will the boy now make it sharply since he is having a distraction from a so called lover who will bill him for recharge cards, hair dress money, Valentine's gift, Xmas gift, new year gift, and cloths or Lovelybug you don't ask for a penny or one naria from your boo
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
in Nigeria we have more men than women undecided
good am not here to debate on population, but a lot girls are not married I can tell you @ least up to 55% of Nigerian women apart from northern people are not yet married, this is caused by extortion from girls which makes men to be financially balanced in their late thirties. Most Northern girls don't extort from their men, go to north 17years are getting married.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Pusyiter(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
You can meet your man anywhere and anytime but the question is; can you identify him when you see him?
He may not come as a knight in shining amour or clothed with the garment of significance.
Also, there is nothing like my dream man simply because, it is you that will make the man to be of your dream kiss
Valerie47:

3 Likes

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Esthered: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
I think you're wrong for attributing a man's inability to settle down on time to extortion from women. Please state how many men have gone bankrupt with evidence as a result of women's extortion.

Egemeole:
good am not here to debate on population, but a lot girls are not married I can tell you @ least up to 55% of Nigerian women apart from northern people are not yet married, this is caused by extortion from girls which makes men to be financially balanced in their late thirties. Most Northern girls don't extort from their men, go to north 17years are getting married.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
okey oh!!! Amen a loud amen for you if your re not extorting from men. Finally I pray before this year runs out you will sit down @ your husband house in Jesus name Amen
Lol, amen.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pusyiter:
You can meet your man anywhere and anytime but the question is; can you identify him when you see him?
He may not come as a knight in shining amour or clothed with the garment of significance.
Also, there is nothing like my dream man simply because, it is you that will make the man to be of your dream kiss
if I see my dream man, I will know, he mustn't come as a knight in shinning amour.
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by lovelybugs(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
so how will the boy now make it sharply since he is having a distraction from a so called lover who will bill him for recharge cards, hair dress money, Valentine's gift, Xmas gift, new year gift, and cloths or Lovelybug you don't ask for a penny or one naria from your boo
Lol why would I need his money when I have my own?
Stop dating lazy broke dependent girls who aren't interested in building their self and their worth.
I know y'all won't sha. There's a certain feeling of power that comes with knowing that without you someone will be stranded right?

1 Like

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin
Egemeole:
so that we start checking from you. Ask some the married women how many prayer houses plus spiritual houses they went to before they get married. Of recent a lady offered 15,000 to a pastor to pray for her to even get a boy friend who will at least accommodate in his house. Not that she has no accommodation but she want husband by all means.
This is just so funny,lolz...I'm not yet married but all i know is that majority of ladies out ther ar now very choosy....Monetary part aside because some ladies are even hustling than guys these days. The fact is that there ar more irresponsible guys out there than u cud think of

1 Like

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Egemeole: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
Esthered:
I think you're wrong for attributing a man's inability to settle down on time to extortion from women. Please state how many men have gone bankrupt with evidence as a result of women's extortion.

madam Esthered even if the boy did not go bank rupt in process it will delay them from been financially balace in their early life and this will result to late marriages in their lives
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Esthered: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why not blame the man for his recklessness and than blame the woman who took advantage of him as he made himself available to be exploited.

Egemeole:
madam Esthered even if the boy did not go bank rupt in process it will delay them from been financially balace in their early life and this will result to late marriages in their lives
Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
Egemeole:
go and google nigeria's population and cureyour ignorance

1 Like

Re: The Main Cause Of Husband Scarcity In Nigeria by goodnewscliff(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
baralatie:
undecided
no b naija?? ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Beg To Be Bang For The First, Size Tactics Matters / Confused: Why Did Most Girl Disvirging Their Self B4 Marriage / Drug Used By Rapist Without The Victim Knowing(true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.