Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (42098 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
and of course none of justice BINTA NYAKO'S business with what the mumu SOWORE has said, ABARIBE must bring NNAMDI KANU In court dead or alive. LOBATAN
Are you one of the dangerous species of Y Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by silent10(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
sorry for going off topic. please is nairaland app for Android still working?
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by zombieTRACKER: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
as if you are a citizen of Nigeria, infact are you even up to 18 year to own a PVC? Nonsense undecided

Is this all you can come up with....
See you.... See sack
You know 30k sustains you for now

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by MONITZ: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
So many people re lucky that this is a faceless forum if not a lot of them fools would ve been dispatched to the other side,how do u justify the support some idiots re still giving to Buhari despite irrefutable evidences that the man is a disaster and Nigerians have never had it this bad,it mighty be monetary inducement anyway Bt "eni gbin ebun ika omore aje ninu e" is all I got to say....So let em continue...People re dying in droves and others re being displaced from their ancestral lands ,while those who re still lucky to be alive are being threatened to give up their lands for grazing or lose their lives and some idiots re still saying the clueless ancestor has the magic wand to turn things for the better...The only question I have for them is ; will they allow Bubu run their lives the way he is running Nigeria presently?..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Koolking(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is the reason I have never believed in any report by Sahara Reporter. If this man (SR Sowore) can not investigate and verify a minor grapevine has this report before coming to the public to embarrass himself with speculations, then I have nothing to say about SR and his presidential ambition.

I expected so much from him as self-claimed investigative journalist.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by cescfrank(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorist Abaribe is a criminals and useless cow. How can he loot and collect money from the federal republic of Nigeria and still side with terrorist kanu, a terrorist of goodness and this nation
Does thief Abaribe think he will be in the Biafran parliament if they even achieve it in Cownu's marijuana and codeine fantasies?...

uhmm.. Please what were you really trying to say ?
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by manci(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have lost confident on this Man becoming Nigeria president he is a bigot who want use ipob propaganda to Blackmail current administration sowere is a failure.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by masterfactor(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Propaganda everywhere, someone should wake me up when there is proof.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
President Buhari of Fulani republic; is one of the top terrorist leaders. He has been kidnapping, massacring, selling school pupils in the north terrorists caliphate nation.

Buhari release our Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his parents Igwe and Lolo; the queen and all the Biafrans agitators in your terrorists custody.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by BRASH: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
you dey mind the nonentity?
Demented vagabonds like you will always rush to spew their cluelesness on topics such as this just to display their asslicking loyalty to the evil dullard and baseless hatred for Igbos forgetting that they migth soon become victims of this evil govt.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by unikprince(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
adadike:
God bless you arysexy. I hope Senator Abaribe is seeing this
Nne I like your chest. grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by divinelove(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
They should free our Director joor
The zoo has been boring without him
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
All those black ops films just dey come my mind. Ipob strike group go just arrange themselves, locate that naval vessel, jam its frequency, break into the ship and free their person of interest. Chai, too much film wee not keep me grin
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by BRASH: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Is this all you can come up with....
See you.... See sack
You know 30k sustains you for now
Don't mind d idiot. It is his like that thunder soon fire and by then, the dullard will find himself in prison.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
and of course none of justice BINTA NYAKO'S business with what the mumu SOWORE has said, ABARIBE must bring NNAMDI KANU In court dead or alive. LOBATAN

Do u realize the gravity of the issue if that statement is true? Illegally held by the govt and denying his whereabouts to the court and country?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
RRST IN PIECE TO IPOB
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by nativefowl(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
saaron:
You don't even know what you wrote. Total rubbish! You think fighting for freedom is a child's play? Do you know how many South Africans that were killed by P.W Botha's security forces because of Mandela?
Go and study proper history and cure your ignorance.

freedom from what if i may well ask?
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by BRASH: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
MONITZ:
So many people re lucky that this is a faceless forum if not a lot of them fools would ve been dispatched to the other side,how do u justify the support some idiots re still giving to Buhari despite irrefutable evidences that the man is a disaster and Nigerians have never had it this bad,it mighty be monetary induction anyway Bt "eni gbin ebun ika omore aje ninu e" is all I got to say....So let em continue...People re dying in droves and others re being displaced from their ancestral lands ,while those who re still lucky to be alive are being threatened to give up their lands for grazing or lose their lives and some idiots re still saying the clueless ancestor has the magic wand to turn things for the better...The only question I have for them is that will they allow Bubu run their lives the way he is running Nigeria presently?..
U are rigth my brother. They are lucky it is on nairaland they are doing all this. They will be in crutches by now.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Mintayo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Before nko.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Roger3D(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
EternalTruths:
[s]Buhari must produce Kanu even if it will be at the cost of his lineage.[/s]
IPOB man You are not in a position to tell Buhari jack.n Kanu is gone forever deal with it

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Citizen0(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorist Abaribe is a criminals and useless cow. How can he loot and collect money from the federal republic of Nigeria and still side with terrorist kanu, a terrorist of goodness and this nation
Does thief Abaribe think he will be in the Biafran parliament if they even achieve it in Cownu's marijuana and codeine fantasies?...
you need spiritual slap.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by GavelSlam: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
MONITZ:
So many people re lucky that this is a faceless forum if not a lot of them fools would ve been dispatched to the other side,how do u justify the support some idiots re still giving to Buhari despite irrefutable evidences that the man is a disaster and Nigerians have never had it this bad,it mighty be monetary induction anyway Bt "eni gbin ebun ika omore aje ninu e" is all I got to say....So let em continue...People re dying in droves and others re being displaced from their ancestral lands ,while those who re still lucky to be alive are being threatened to give up their lands for grazing or lose their lives and some idiots re still saying the clueless ancestor has the magic wand to turn things for the better...The only question I have for them is that will they allow Bubu run their lives the way he is running Nigeria presently?..

Stop that nonsese.

Buhari inherited a corrupt nation in all spheres.

Those of us that voted him knew it would be a tough ride resisting all those who have oppressed the land for generations.

I support the President without any reservation or inducement just as you support your choice of candidate - I assume.

You are free to show your displeasure in 2019 by way of vote. But trying to stigmatize the President's supporters would be resisted .

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by gentleoyink: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
See confident ignorance.

gssdobi:
Why I fight and run away, na for me to fight another day. Why is Kanu's wife Quiet?. She should better meet mama piss to organise women protesters. To be Biafra's first Lady is not as easy as she thinks. No pain No crown. U got to pay for innocent blood shed. Don't start a war you have no plan to win. That's suicide. Nelson Mandela was intelligent enough to know how to go about it . He never proclaim himself a God never boasted, was never greedy for power. Kanu lacks quality of a true leader. He should have surrendered instead of using innocent IPOB youths as bullet proof. A true leader will not run behind his followers.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by gssdobi: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
saaron:
You don't even know what you wrote. Total rubbish! You think fighting for freedom is a child's play? Do you know how many South Africans that were killed by P.W Botha's security forces because of Mandela?
Go and study proper history and cure your ignorance.
. Mandela never ran away. My point he never went missing in action. Let me ask you few Questions
1.where is Kanu?
2.why is his wife Quiet?
3.why is she not mourning already?
4.why are the Igbos not ready to die for their so called leader, like the south Africans did. Why are they quite?
The answer is simple, they all know that Kanu is hiding. He will come back when Buhari leaves power. FFK and Sowore and are no friends of Ibo, they are just sharing common enemy. FFK once claimed that Ibo murdered his father. I don't know what has changed. Friendly enemies are dangerous.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Ziggylady(f): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Sarkin: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Citizen0:
you need spiritual slap.
why?
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
bedspread:
A Vote for Buhari is a vote for Blood She'd!!

It shall not Stand...
Neither Shall it Come to Pass...
no matter who we vote for, blood shed can never end in Nigeria. Our politicians take politics way too serious. They play their politics game with the life of their citizens. They started boko haram just to ruin GEJ tenure, some people already changed the fulani herdsmen to killers to ruin Buhari tenure (I'm not in anyway supporting Buhari infact i have never ditaste a leader that much buh trust me, the killings in Nigeria is out of his hand already, they've attached political wahala) and also, no matter who win the election come 2019, there will rise another sect trust me, probably the Shites will start their own vengenace fully come 2019 after election just like Boko haram. It is like it is too late for Nigeria aswear. Our politicians are too deadly, they don't care. They go many miles to paint opposittion evil. And as for Nnamdi Kanu, he was fighting a good course (or cause, not getting which right) in a bad way. His hate speech was too much. He'd have garner much support if not for his hate speech. Even most (or lets say few) of the igbos didn't support him at the end because of his hate speech. There are ways to go about everything peacefully. Why Nigeria government would/should kidnap him is still kinda funny anyway. I wish him well buh i pray this mallam Buhari won't kill him soon.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Ziggylady(f): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
gssdobi:
Why I fight and run away, na for me to fight another day. Why is Kanu's wife Quiet?. She should better meet mama piss to organise women protesters. To be Biafra's first Lady is not as easy as she thinks. No pain No crown. U got to pay for innocent blood shed. Don't start a war you have no plan to win. That's suicide. Nelson Mandela was intelligent enough to know how to go about it . He never proclaim himself a God never boasted, was never greedy for power. Kanu lacks quality of a true leader. He should have surrendered instead of using innocent IPOB youths as bullet proof. A true leader will not run behind his followers.

You sound like a 5year old who just finished nursery school...Kindly exitt this thread and go play with your toys..The discuss here is beyond you.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Princedapace(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:

Hahahahaha

My brother, Buhari can never be in power for ever..

Na turn by turn o. I remember when Boko Haram was used to discredit GEJ by some yet to know powerful people..

Now this govt is crying that fulaniherdsmen are elements of political opponents to discredit APC..

U know one thing I have learnt so far? Buhari and his APC have taught Nigerians bitter politics.. What they have done to Kanu, don't cry fowl when their own time pass and another person take over and melt them same treatments..

No one ever thought PDP was going to lose someday. APC will surely be in power for life.. And apc and Buhari have really taught us how dirty politics is been played..

Kanu was taken away because his popularity was growing across borders and Buhari became scared.

By leadership and enjoyment na turn by turn o

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by MONITZ: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop that nonsese.

Buhari inherited a corrupt nation in all spheres.

Those of us that voted him knew it would be a tough ride resisting all those who have oppressed the land for generations.

I support the President without any reservation or inducement just as you support your choice of candidate - I assume.

You are free to show your displeasure in 2019 by way of vote. But trying to stigmatize the President's supporters would be resisted .

And one of them simpletons crawls out of his dingy hole,I hope the scales fall off ur eyes soon so that this ur madness of getting upset anytime anything Buhari is discussed would stop. I am just glad that u nd ur co-travellers re now in the minority as most Nigerians ve seen Buhari's unclothedness and have made their decisions albeit privately,so continue Gavelslam and crew...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.