Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP (45148 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by excel101(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
yemmight:
They should all go. You can claim to b in APC and be working against the party. Let them go and let us see those that are left.
So you are among the "US"?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by edupedia: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
Lol.....bye bye Buhari

...tory... after the PDP convention a new new PDP (nnPDP) will cross over to APC.... They don't care about anyone apart from their own pockets....

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The difference between the pre-2015 opposition coalitions and the type of coalitions against APC today is that at the time of the nPDP joining the APC, the party had settled on the candidacy of Buhari and they all moved into APC as an escape route from Jonathan onslaught, but that is not the case now, today Saraki, Atiku, Dogara, Tambowa, Kwankwanso all see himself as a potential presidential candidate of which ever party he moves into. I'm sure they all won't all go to same political party and any party which more than two of them move into will implode.
PDP, ADP, SDP and APGA will adopt a single Presidential candidate.

Watch!
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by fallout87: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Watch!

That is the plan
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
deomelo:

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish.
LMAO
frustrated zombie, you neva see anything yet...
Oya take this one
https://www.nairaland.com/4599231/aminu-tambuwal-sacks-all-commissioners

take another one
https://www.nairaland.com/4599168/reformed-apc-r-apc-new-faction

LOL, your father there!!!!
#dirtypig.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by Masterppower: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
The TERRORIST should just go already
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by walezy14(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
If you say NO to buhari and God says YES, what will you do?
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by goodvision12(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Finally. The final rites leading to the burial of APChit is about to commence. RIP in advance.
APC MEANS ALWAYS PROTECTING COWS
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by KLWL(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Let them go!!!!!!!! Buhari's political weight will never shake.
Why the ceremony, Buhari has even told them to leave. What else?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
IamPatriotic:
The difference between the pre-2015 opposition coalitions and the type of coalitions against APC today is that at the time of the nPDP joining the APC, the party had settled on the candidacy of Buhari and they all moved into APC as an escape route from Jonathan onslaught, but that is not the case now, today Saraki, Atiku, Dogara, Tambowa, Kwankwanso all see himself as a potential presidential candidate of which ever party he moves into. I'm sure they all won't all go to same political party and any party which more than two of them move into will implode.

Prophet of doom
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by freeze001(f): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
buhariguy:
You tell these jobless evil idiotic pigs of criminals to go back to their evil idiotic pig party PDP,

They will not go.

So...u were saying? grin cheesy tongue
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by freeze001(f): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
edupedia:

...tory... after the PDP convention a new new PDP (nnPDP) will cross over to APC.... They don't care about anyone apart from their own pockets....

Which PDP convention again? The one long concluded before that of APC or which are u referring to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by PHILipu1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
Buhari pigs n d bigot right now!
Buhari popularity no be like Jonathan own.
This guys are on suicide mission
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by oluwalewis(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
DeBrain045:
If they like they should run to the democrats or the republicans in American Buhari anticorrupt government will chase them and still charge to them to court for crime and fraud

Have you ever wondered what will happen to Buhari and his men when he looses in 2019,I am sure you know that their prison is currently been built specially for him and his men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by TruthinAction: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2018
APC is death. Only waiting for the burial arrangements

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by tuniski: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Wrong, don't revise history! APC primaries was in December 2014 and it was a contest of 5 aspirants including buhari,kwakwanso,atiku,Rochas and Nda isiaah.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2018
We don't want any of these guys again, God give our youth sense of togetherness of doing the right things and not driven by just money
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by OAUTemitayo: 3:04am On Jul 05, 2018
doctokwus:
Reform,new or real APC,getting Buhari out before he destroys us all is the only agenda worth fighting for.
These are all opportunists looking for wherever would give them power,money and influence.They neither have Nigeria or Nigerians at heart.
If they are true patriots they would have started shouting out as soon as it was discovered that Buhari was a monumental error about 2-3years ago.
Always in point.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by Hedonisst: 5:31am On Jul 05, 2018
In 2019, Buhari would definitely lose Kwara, Benue, Plateau, and Taraba. In other words he will lose the North Central. Add that to the entire bloc of South East and South South that he was born to lose. And then I also expect him to lose in most South West states, if Yoruba Muslims would agree to have sense.

With this, let's see how he intends to win the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by AngryRebel: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Buhari popularity no be like Jonathan own.
This guys are on suicide mission
We hear u na,his so popular like u said,but he couldn't win until they came n helped him. Keep leaving in a fools Paradise!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by ozone29(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2018
same old faces troubling my dear country. Nigerians be wise, put all differences aside, don't allow these self centered and proven corrupt politicians manipulate your minds again. vote for the right candidate.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by NonsoWow: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Watch!
Stop deceiving yourself. APGA will present an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by IME1: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Balyz:
Vote Buhari to achieve the Nigeria of your dreams

Keep away from my posts
Do you think this is my first time having Buhari as president abi na Indomitable time u be
U never see anything for Buhari

If there is nobody besides Buhari
I will seat at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by OfficialAPCNig: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2018
NonsoWow:
Stop deceiving yourself. APGA will present an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019.
Lol.

Wake up.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by Balyz: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
IME1:

Keep away from my posts
Do you think this is my first time having Buhari as president abi na Indomitable time u be
U never see anything for Buhari

If there is nobody besides Buhari
I will seat at home
You are in no position to tell me what I can or cant do. If you are not going to vote Buhari, please stay at home we cant afford to have your vote count for the other candidate

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by IME1: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Balyz:
You are in no position to tell me what I can or cant do. If you are not going to vote Buhari, please stay at home we cant afford to have your vote count for the other candidate

Looking at this one
I'm not in a position to tell someone don't urinate by my fence
Buhari does not know you
His children too don't know you
you spend your data and time fighting behind a device at someone who too does not know you undecided what wisdom

My PVC is personal to me
Do what you like with yours
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by hope4nigeria(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Onyemabright:
Thunder fire ur family
after petrol tanker roasted your family last month, you and buhari are still on your way to hell, lukuluku fall on you dia
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by Balyz: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
IME1:

Looking at this one
I'm not in a position to tell someone don't urinate by my fence
Buhari does not know you
His children too don't know you
you spend your data and time fighting behind a device at someone who too does not know you undecided what wisdom

My PVC is personal to me
Do what you like with yours
Buhari doesn't have to know me to get my support, because the interests of the country supercedes mine. If you don't want to be quoted get off this forum and how I use my data is none of your business
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by IME1: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Balyz:
Buhari doesn't have to know me to get my support, because the interests of the country supercedes mine. If you don't want to be quoted get off this forum and how I use my data is none of your business

Lousy talk
Cheap threats
And
Fake intimidation

Interest of your country, the one you brought when you were coming.
Tell your fables of patriotism to your mirror
As a share holder of the forum hope you have shares and dividends from Seun
Even Seun and the mods won't make sure silly statement "get off the forum" because mentioning my posts give you fat and oxygen.
Faceless forum with people like you make people want to host nairaland parties and get togethers to place faces on handles
But you are not one I want to know lipsrsealed
I beg continue using your the free data to troll people and defend your soon to be exposed false leader

Wish you your best
# be encouraged
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by PHILipu1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
AngryRebel:
We hear u na,his so popular like u said,but he couldn't win until they came n helped him. Keep leaving in a fools Paradise!

Because you guys were rigging him out without card readers in those previous elections and it was easy then to manufacture those fake millions votes from the south and middle belt then.
Re: Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP by AngryRebel: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Because you guys were rigging him out without card readers in those previous elections and it was easy then to manufacture those fake millions votes from the south and middle belt then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Discharged, Returns Home / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.