Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive (1092 Views)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Twin Sisters Want One Man To Impregnate Them (photo) / Men Ehn... Fear Them (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by Benbeezy: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Firstly, I will start by explaining who a runs Girl is. A runs girl is any lady who is blatantly lazy or not being satisfied with her salary, income, allowance because her personal income can’t get her to her destination.

A runs girl uses her beauty and physical attributes to gain monetary favors, promotion, land, cars, jewelry from any man who is willing to pay.

There are various ways in which the set and type of girls can be identified. I will be telling you some ways you can spot them accordingly to Flamboyant relationship consultant, Popular Lagos-based Psychologist, Socialite, and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin.

Accordingly to him, This may be stereotypical but; You can Spot a Runs Girl by

a) Any lady who owns more than 15 designer bags without an income
b) Any lady who is “Yellow skinned” and constantly moves with 5 or more other “yellow skinned” ladies is a Runs Girl (Yellow Gang)
c) Any lady who doesn’t have a 9-5 or functional business and yet lives a lavish lifestyle
d) Any lady who is always in a private jet or luxury hotel apartment 7 times a year is a Runs Girl
e) Any Lady who has more than 15k followers on IG or Twitter without any media portfolio or Makeup / Model business
60% of Bank marketers
f) Any lady who owns a shop and yet has less than 3 customers and is paying rent is a runs

There are various effects these set of ladies cause to the society and to the country as a whole. They..... Read More

1 Like

Re: Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Girls that run at the Olympics representing their country I think!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by Benbeezy: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69082721:

LOL.... grin grin grin
Re: Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by Benbeezy: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69082721:

That Olympic that's done on the BED Abi wink wink
Re: Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by uwa1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
OP all I know is.....

I like women!!!.... I dey straight forward...

3 Likes

Re: Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by mikejj(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
smiley grin...just called dem ashawo.

Re: Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by RevenGeMission: 6:27am On Jul 05, 2018
OK and if they are teenagers and students?
Re: Who Are 'runs Girls' , How Do You Spot Them? Photo Inclusive by Papanwamaikpe: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2018
I heard it no longer "Small girl with big God" but "Jesus Baby"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maternity Photos Of Three Pregnant Sisters Trends Online / Wickedness Of The Highest Order / A-Z Of How To Invest In Nigerian Treasury Bills (cbn-issued).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.